The Rittenhouse Verdict

Premeditated? Hardly.
How could he haved planned to murder any of the criminals who attacked him?
He went out hunting and his agenda was obviously to use it on somebody.
Haven't we heard a thousand times how the gungoons don't carry guns if they're not prepared to use them?
Learn how to combine your short snarky messages into one. I don't have time for a half dozen that say nothing.

Haven't we heard a thousand times how the gungoons don't carry guns if they're not prepared to use them?
Learn how to combine your short snarky messages into one. I don't have time for a half dozen that say nothing.

There is no evidence to support your claim.

He was prepared to defend himself. Thank goodness.

There is no evidence to support your claim.

He was prepared to defend himself. Thank goodness.
he was defending the property of others

someone had to

cops are these days told to stand down...

so many have lost their freaking minds..

I heard that Trump met with Rittenhouse at Mar a Lago. Nice to see the ex-president finally found someone that he is intellectually compatible with.
YOU are making derogatory renarks about Trump’s intelligence, considering the dementia-ridden old man masquerading as president we are stuck with NOW?!

I live just outside of Chicago so you would die anyway because in the neighborhood you were in all of the bad guys have guns. So, if you shot one, the rest would blast you. I'm not sure how many use skateboards as their weapon of choice. Moral of story - don't walk through bad neighborhoods.

Oh, so since you are dead, you would not be arrested for a gun violation.
Or more likely, the cowards run as soon as one of their asshole pals gets sent to hell. You do know these peons aren’t very brave when their “victim” is armed too right? Now she’s alive and you’re crying about her giving one of your beloved felons what he asked for.

Because in Canada, the laws are written to protect criminals and make criminal out of people who protect themselves.
Completely irrational, that.
Or more likely, the cowards run as soon as one of their asshole pals gets sent to hell. You do know these peons aren’t very brave when their “victim” is armed too right? Now she’s alive and you’re crying about her giving one of your beloved felons what he asked for.
Your not from around here are ya cowboy.

So you can’t defend Trump’s lack of intellect either.
I was just pointing out the irony of a lib questioning Trump’s intelligence compared to the brain-damaged old man pretending to be president that YOU voted for.

As far as intelligence, Trump is certainly above average, but not genius level. He made a lot of smart decisions as president, whereas your guy has made a mess of just about everything he’s touched.

But what does all this have to do with the fact that Kyle killed a couple of BLM savages in self-defense?

I was just pointing out the irony of a lib questioning Trump’s intelligence compared to the brain-damaged old man pretending to be president that YOU voted for.

As far as intelligence, Trump is certainly above average, but not genius level. He made a lot of smart decisions as president, whereas your guy has made a mess of just about everything he’s touched.

But what does all this have to do with the fact that Kyle killed a couple of BLM savages in self-defense?
I'm too tired to debate the incompetence level of the lying orange lug, who I voted for in 2016 by the way. I regretted it right after I sobered up.

I'm too tired to debate the incompetence level of the lying orange lug, who I voted for in 2016 by the way. I regretted it right after I sobered up.
Once again, considering the brain-damaged person that now occupies the WH, so incompetent he can barely read a teleprompter, you really have no standing to talk about any supposed incompetence of the prior president.

“Obviously”? Obvious how?

There is no basis whatsoever for this rank assumption.

“Prepared to use” is not the same as “Use it no matter what”.

Come on, man, that was a cheap and lazy argument.

Your idea to make prison time not a place to sleep and lounge around is so sensible it begs the question why is prison not so bad? Why do repeat offenders continue to spiral in and out so frequently and predictably?

It makes little sense that states and cities do not connect to local start-up businesses (some smart thinking prison heads have) to give the business cheap laborers who can earn a small wage. Inmates who opt out would still be assigned jobs to help run the prison basically (laundry, cooking) but no pay. Prisoners frequently express boredom in jail which leads to more criminal activity within the jails. Prisoners try to get certain prison jobs as opposed to others (cleaning bathrooms on the bottom of the list) and only those acting right qualify for paid labor. It would be a win-win situation for a prison and I don’t understand why more aren’t proactive in this measure.
Agree.

he was defending the property of others

someone had to

cops are these days told to stand down...

so many have lost their freaking minds..
The property, and if necessary the lives of other's who might be threatened by the rioters or mob. He was correct in having a gun for protection while there. Proved he was right.

Premeditated? Hardly.
How could he haved planned to murder any of the criminals who attacked him?
Premeditation would imply one has advanced intent to get into a gun fight in this situation. Had that been true in Kyle’s situation he would NOT have given up his bullet proof vest to his friend before going. What did Kyle do that reveals he had no premeditation? He gave his friend his bulletproof vest and told him he wouldn’t need it because he was going to help people. Huge piece of evidence in his favor that was most telling.

Where did I say I supported burning and looting? Where did I say I became a Democrat? Where did I say I support crime? You goat ropers out there are what's wrong with America.
Of course you support the burning and looting. If you didn't, you would lay blame ON THOSE BURNING AND LOOTING instead of those trying to prevent it. Like duh. Have you ever heard of cause and effect, dumb shit.

None of this would have happened were it not for the terrorists burning things down.

I think people are getting a bit fed up being held hostage by gun nuts.

Nobody is being held hostage by “gun nuts”.

That you're such a cowardly pussy that the idea of an actual human being having the capability of defending himself against whatever crime you wish to commit against him is your problem, not that of any actual human beings.

People are tired of being held hostage by violent, destructive, subhuman pieces of shit such as you and those whose side you take against us.

I think people are getting a bit fed up having their property destroyed for no reason.

Then maybe they should reform their racist police departments... that would fix the problem.

Frankly, it's fairly unlikely my property would be damaged by a protestor, but I'm getting pretty sick and tired of paying taxes to settle "whoopsies" from Officer McShooty...

Chicago paid out 118 MILLION in settling police misconduct claims in 2018. Who gets to pay for that?

Nobody is being held hostage by “gun nuts”.

Really? Every workplace has a security gate to slow down active shooters. We teach our kids how to hide during a school shooting. We arm our police like soldiers and have to worry about them panicking. I went to a movie a few years ago, and they had an instructional film on what to do if an active shooter decides he's a film critic (this was shortly after Aurora). Every night, we hear about so many people killed and so many people wounded.

That you're such a cowardly pussy that the idea of an actual human being having the capability of defending himself against whatever crime you wish to commit against him is your problem, not that of any actual human beings.

Dude I was in the army for 11 years. I fired enough guns for five lifetimes, thank you very much.

The problem is, every year we have 200 self-defense homicides by civilians, and 43,000 gun deaths. The cure is a lot worse than the disease.

Let me put it in a way that even a Mormon would understand.

You buy a dog for protection, but the dog has never chased away a burglar. It has bitten you, bitten your spouse, and bitten your kids. It's also attacked the neighbors kids, and your insurance company is not happy about paying out those big old settlements. At that point, you'd probably take Killer to the pound and put him down, and tell the kids he went to go live with a nice farm family.

Well, this is what your gun culture is costing us.

271 Billion in economic losses
43,000 gun deaths
70,000 gun injuries
400,000 gun crimes
militarized cops who shoot 1000 civilians a year. (by comparison, most other G-7 nations have less than 20 police involved homicides per year)

New Topics

Forum List

Back