The Republican Rejection of Trump Has Begun

Say Progressive Patriot, hasn't the left been selling Republicans reject Trump since day one? What would you call it when every time a member of his admin. left the MSM you read to children at night sold the story that nobody wanted to work with him?

How about Romney types who are Democrats with a false descriptions of themselves? They're leftists to the core, it's just that false definitions are a major component of Democrack's.

Trump has two enemies, one the establishment and two foolish people.

Holy fucking shit. You really are insane!
What direction do you see it heading? The only progression is to use violence. We know the Left has no problem doing that.

You people have already condoned murder. You will be right behind the violence like you are with their lies and the never ending quest for control. Free people are not controlled.

One more time, dumbass. Evidence can only be proven in a courtroom. No evidence was heard. This is far from over. Better have the FBI start killing the believers in fraud. It will never go away.
I'm counting on it never going away. I still laugh at Truthers. I still laugh at Birthers. And now I laugh at you Losers and will be for years to come.

Last edited:
I'm counting on it never going away. I still laugh at Truthers. I still laugh at Birthers. And now I laugh ag you Losers and will be for years to come.
I am not a truther. You know nothing about the truth. That takes care of that.

Holy fucking shit. You really are insane!
Tomorrow's gonna be another rough day for FruitLoops as Maricopa County election officials once again destroy his idiotic lies...

tumblr_n9ge920zgz1tfbtrwo1_400.gif

Tomorrow's gonna be another rough day for FruitLoops as Maricopa County election officials once again destroy his idiotic lies...

tumblr_n9ge920zgz1tfbtrwo1_400.gif
Congress is not the court. It is more abuse of power and should be laughable. A lot of trouble for something you say did not happen. And you are happy with the audit what is their problem?

How many times will we hear about democracy being destroyed from the people that are actually doing it?

Last edited:
On one hand these morons are bleating about how the count was stopped on election night when Trump was ahead, and at the same time, they claim that the count continued illregally afterwards. Are they really that fucking stupid? Apprently so.
They're like the warning on car mirrors...

91129d0d6a7be587510b3fc506d187d1--opinion-editorials-donald-trump.jpg

Congress is not the court. It is more abuse of power and should be laughable. A lot of trouble for something you say did not happen. And you are happy with the audit what is their problem?

How many times will we hear about democracy being destroyed from the people that are actually doing it?
For as long as you keep it up, Zippy.

Dumbfuck, I didn't say you were. You're really not very bright, Zippy...

happy-laugh.gif
You are going to get cancelled making fun of people like that. All that virtue signaling for nothing? You really are a lowlife.

Trump is a cancer on the face of the Republican Party and most Republicans know it whether or not they will say so publicly. He is the personification of a zombi apocalypse. He and his moronic minions have pulled the GOP so far to right-while the country moves farther left- that it will take a very long time to recover. My hope is that he will continue to be the disrupter who runs the party into an ever deeper ditch that it can't dig out of.
In reality Trump isn't really pulling Right... Trump hasn't really a clue about ideology and just say what popular with his base... If it makes the base cheer then go forward no matter how bad the idea...

A proper centre right and centre Left construct would be better but the US voting style basically creates a two party system rather than an area for diverse opinions... This is tribal.. While it produces better TV it bad for governance...

We've seen hints: FoxNews hyping Ron DeSantis, and some Republican electeds coming out opposed to Trump running in 2024. Now the money is starting to talk.
Most Republicans remain in thrall to the Cry Baby Loser, although he remains loathsome to most Americans, given his sordid exit - his goons savagely attacking the police trying to protect Congress.

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 8.57.56 AM.png

Will the GOP eventually free itself from the RINOs of Trumpery? Yes, but there will always be a feculent residue. Trumpery will long outlive Trump. (Consider the Trumpwanks who booed their God Emperor when he gave them sound medical advice.)

Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 8.36.16 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 4.36.13 PM.png

[A]mong white Republicans, those without college degrees were far more likely to agree “that the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump,” at 69 percent, than white Republicans with college degrees, at a still astonishing 51 percent...
Right-wing authoritarianism played a significant role in the 2016 U.S. presidential election. In subsequent years, there have been numerous “alt-right” demonstrations in the U.S., including the 2017 Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville … the 2021 Capitol Insurrection. In the U.S., between 2016 and 2017 the number of attacks by right-wing organizations quadrupled... constituting 66% of all attacks and plots in the U.S. in 2019 and over 90% in 2020
...Trump voters were unique compared to supporters of other Republicans in the strength of their group-based dominance. [G]roup-based dominance as the distinguishing factor of this group is highly consistent with what happened at the Capitol. These individuals likely felt that the Trump administration was serving to maintain group-based hierarchies in society from which they felt they benefited. They may have perceived the 2020 election outcome as a threat to that structure. As a result, they turned to aggression in an attempt to affect our political structures in service of the maintenance of those group-based hierarchies…
[P]erceptions of insignificance may lead individuals to endorse relatively extreme beliefs, such as authoritarianism, and to follow authoritarian leaders as a way to gain a sense that their lives and their contributions matter
The division between intellectualism and anti-intellectualism... distinctly partisan: intellectuals are disproportionately Democratic, whereas anti-intellectuals are disproportionately Republican...
The populist right hates the intellectual left because they hate being condescended to, they hate what they perceive as their hypersensitivity and they hate what they view as an anti-American level of femininity (which is for whatever reason associated with intellectualism)…
The populist/anti-intellectual right absolutely believe that the intellectuals are not only out of touch but are also ungodly and sneaky and therefore think they must be stopped before they ruin America...
“[P]eople are motivated by shared social values that, when held with moral conviction, can serve as compelling mandates capable of facilitating support for ideological violence.”
Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 4.39.31 PM.png

But you would be paying more right now, even with Trump as president. The same problems causing ships to back up in our ports, causing shortages, which is causing inflation would be happening, the shortage on key components in manufacturing would still be short....etc....

that's the part that you seem to conveniently ignore, that you know are the facts of the matter.
all arranged by demofks. Part of the con.

Forum List

Back