The repub party has a trump problem

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

So trump will primary his MAGA, nut case associates into running in 2022. And the Dems will defeat them....California should be a wake up call for the repub party. It probably is for the real GOP. But until real conservatives grow a spine and tell trump and his like to hit the road, they will be his victim.

trump is slowly destroying the repub party.....AND IT IS OKAY WITH ME!

So trump will primary his MAGA, nut case associates into running in 2022. And the Dems will defeat them....California should be a wake up call for the repub party. It probably is for the real GOP. But until real conservatives grow a spine and tell trump and his like to hit the road, they will be his victim.

Actually its you Dims that have the Trump problem you can't stop raving about him now can you Dimmer?

its you that has a trump problem jim....basically you cant stop thinking about the asswipe.....that guy must have done a number in your head.....

I'm not so sure. It sure as hell does seem that way from the outside, but there are two pretty big caveats:

First, combining the loony Trumpsters and the more traditional conservatives, it looks like maybe 40% to 43% or so of the country is going to continue strongly resisting a changing world. And they vote, apparently with far more passion and commitment than the other side. That's big. Turnout remains absolutely key.

Second, elections are about contrasts. There are reasons to not be enamored with the Democrats, either, particularly on the cultural side of things. I don't think they have the grip on minorities that they used to. I'm not saying minorities will flock to the GOP, but they may be losing reasons to vote for EITHER party.

I've sure as hell learned not to make assumptions. We'll see.

And the Democrat party has a Biden problem. Wonder who will win if they (Biden and Trump) match up in 2024?

82297884.jpg

I'm not so sure. It sure as hell does seem that way from the outside, but there are two pretty big caveats:

First, combining the loony Trumpsters and the more traditional conservatives, it looks like maybe 40% to 43% or so of the country is going to continue strongly resisting a changing world. And they vote, apparently with far more passion and commitment than the other side. That's big. Turnout remains absolutely key.

Second, elections are about contrasts. There are reasons to not be enamored with the Democrats, either, particularly on the cultural side of things. I don't think they have the grip on minorities that they used to. I'm not saying minorities will flock to the GOP, but they may be losing reasons to vote for EITHER party.

2d7wt3.jpg

This. Like the zombies in your favorite apocalypse movie....there are some loonies..that might make it through.
Here's my basic problem with the current makeup of the Democratic party leadership. They are old, out of step, and completely clueless
in how to run a campaign to combat the current wave of Trumpism. The old guard still thinks that bi-partisanship and ideas will win the
day. That ship has set sail in the Republican party. Not necessarily the case in the land that Trump fucked up. It's a razor thin game of numbers.
Choose the weakest part of the stool, knock enough legs out from underneath it, and down it goes. Just look at Texas. You'll get a good idea
of what this country will look like if the right wingers ever get their way and succeed in shredding it. :)

Actually its you Dims that have the Trump problem you can't stop raving about him now can you Dimmer?
It is not only the Democrats who believe Trump is a problem, it is the majority of the American People, including real conservatives, moderate Republicans and more Independents.

This. Like the zombies in your favorite apocalypse movie....there are some loonies..that might make it through.
Here's my basic problem with the current makeup of the Democratic party leadership. They are old, out of step, and completely clueless
in how to run a campaign to combat the current wave of Trumpism. The old guard still thinks that bi-partisanship and ideas will win the
day. That ship has set sail in the Republican party. Not necessarily the case in the land that Trump fucked up. It's a razor thin game of numbers.
Choose the weakest part of the stool, knock enough legs out from underneath it, and down it goes. Just look at Texas. You'll get a good idea
of what this country will look like if the right wingers ever get their way and succeed in shredding it. :)
I don't think the Democrats really understand what they're up against here. They're still in this mode where they're quick to mock and dismiss the loonies, and they're not looking at either the size or the intensity of that group. And again, they're not great at looking in the mirror.

You lost the independents with Biden. 2022 is going to be a blood bath.

YOU have a Trump problem.

Get some professional help....Seriously.

Forum List

Back