The repub party has a trump problem

Whelp. As long as he constantly opens his mouth and wags his incompetent tongue, he'll continue to be talked about.
And I will happily keep pointing out to you true believers of what a dumpster fire his Presidency was.
Don't like it? Don't respond to my posts. :)
IOW, you're the sub-cretins who can't let go....YOU are the cultists.

You voted for fascism? Why? That is Trump's one and only platform. A fascist dictatorship where the President holds dictatorial powers and answers to no one. The press is tame and adoring. And no one ever says "No" or "You're wrong" to God's Chosen One.
If Trump wasn’t strong you’d call him weak.
Congress answers to Wall Street.

The Dems think they can win by playing by the rules while the repubs are changing the rules so they can win by cheating. Simple as that
oldSchool.jpg

Said no Democrat. Anywhere. Ever.
But I do see a lot of that coming from Alt-Right Nation...a lot right here on these boards. :)
The MAGA nuts attacked the Capitol on January 6th. No one wants to trust a man that instigated such an attack. No one wants to see him back in the WH.

The California recall FAIL was the death rattle for trumpism. The repub party has some soul searching to do. They can:
-Stick with trump and lose and possibly become inconsequential
-Kick him out and return to the true GOP, conservative and all

The MAGA nuts attacked the Capitol on January 6th. No one wants to trust a man that instigated such an attack. No one wants to see him back in the WH.

The California recall FAIL was the death rattle for trumpism. The repub party has some soul searching to do. They can:
-Stick with trump and lose and possibly become inconsequential
-Kick him out and return to the true GOP, conservative and all
Yes...attacked with flags instead of guns or matches or stolen tvs......wow you Dimmers are dim.

Well Trump keeps holding rallies, giving his endorsements and acting like he's running for President in 2024. Until he goes back to Mar-a-lago with his "stolen election" lounge act, Covid Donnie is going to continue to be a real topic who isn't going away.

Unless and until Republicans Dump Trump, and disavow his fascist agenda, voters will continue to reject Donald Trump and anyone who associates themselves with his agenda of debt, disease and death.
Trump will be your next president.

So trump will primary his MAGA, nut case associates into running in 2022. And the Dems will defeat them....California should be a wake up call for the repub party. It probably is for the real GOP. But until real conservatives grow a spine and tell trump and his like to hit the road, they will be his victim.

trump is slowly destroying the repub party.....AND IT IS OKAY WITH ME!
Yeah, im sure the public will instead be dazzled by how well democrats have been leading this country. :cuckoo:

Americans aren't fools. We see a mentally impaired president propped up by the media but lefties worry about the support for the former president. WTF? It beats talking about Biden anyway.

Let's elect an Insurrectionist!

Yeah, that will be a great platform....
:abgg2q.jpg:

Americans aren't fools. We see a mentally impaired president propped up by the media but lefties worry about the support for the former president. WTF? It beats talking about Biden anyway.
Oh, some American's ARE fools, and a number of them are posting here everyday.

IOW, you're the sub-cretins who can't let go....YOU are the cultists.
Don't take any offense from Oddball, he spends everyday posting the same crap ad nausea. He and CrusaderFrank are among those who post idiot-grams all of the time - defined in my signature line.

So trump will primary his MAGA, nut case associates into running in 2022. And the Dems will defeat them....California should be a wake up call for the repub party. It probably is for the real GOP. But until real conservatives grow a spine and tell trump and his like to hit the road, they will be his victim.

trump is slowly destroying the repub party.....AND IT IS OKAY WITH ME!

The problem isn't 'real conservatives'. Its that they are outnumbered by the Trumpers. Trump is a reflection of the disease within the GOP voters. Not its leadership.

Forum List

Back