The repub party has a trump problem

This. Like the zombies in your favorite apocalypse movie....there are some loonies..that might make it through.
Here's my basic problem with the current makeup of the Democratic party leadership. They are old, out of step, and completely clueless
in how to run a campaign to combat the current wave of Trumpism. The old guard still thinks that bi-partisanship and ideas will win the
day. That ship has set sail in the Republican party. Not necessarily the case in the land that Trump fucked up. It's a razor thin game of numbers.
Choose the weakest part of the stool, knock enough legs out from underneath it, and down it goes. Just look at Texas. You'll get a good idea
of what this country will look like if the right wingers ever get their way and succeed in shredding it. :)
You're the fucking zombies who keep bringing him up.

Zombies.jpg

Actually its you Dims that have the Trump problem you can't stop raving about him now can you Dimmer?

Well Trump keeps holding rallies, giving his endorsements and acting like he's running for President in 2024. Until he goes back to Mar-a-lago with his "stolen election" lounge act, Covid Donnie is going to continue to be a real topic who isn't going away.

Unless and until Republicans Dump Trump, and disavow his fascist agenda, voters will continue to reject Donald Trump and anyone who associates themselves with his agenda of debt, disease and death.

I don't think the Democrats really understand what they're up against here. They're still in this mode where they're quick to mock and dismiss the loonies, and they're not looking at either the size or the intensity of that group. And again, they're not great at looking in the mirror.
"Democrats" are not Stepford Pols. We don't all think alike, with one basic set of principles, left to us in the Preamble.

"The preamble sets the stage for the Constitution (Archives.gov). It clearly communicates the intentions of the framers and the purpose of the document. The preamble is an introduction to the highest law of the land; it is not the law. It does not define government powers or individual rights.
Establish Justice is the first of five objectives outlined in the 52-word paragraph that the Framers drafted in six weeks during the hot Philadelphia summer of 1787. They found a way to agree on the following basic principles:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."
It is easy to see that the "loonies", i.e. Trumpanzees, Trump and his fellow travelers reject and attempt to destroy all of these principles by their words and deeds.

And another obedient, adoring Trumpster pretending Trump has no relevance and deserves no scrutiny.

You folks just love to confirm my opinions for me. Good stuff.
I voted for a platform, not a neo-Con or a ProgBot.

This. Like the zombies in your favorite apocalypse movie....there are some loonies..that might make it through.
Here's my basic problem with the current makeup of the Democratic party leadership. They are old, out of step, and completely clueless
in how to run a campaign to combat the current wave of Trumpism. The old guard still thinks that bi-partisanship and ideas will win the
day. That ship has set sail in the Republican party. Not necessarily the case in the land that Trump fucked up. It's a razor thin game of numbers.
Choose the weakest part of the stool, knock enough legs out from underneath it, and down it goes. Just look at Texas. You'll get a good idea
of what this country will look like if the right wingers ever get their way and succeed in shredding it. :)

Bi-partisanship?? Your fellow DemoKKKrats are saying anyone who disagrees with them should be murdered. That's Nazism.

jbrownson0831
I agree. One would expect the lefty loons to be posting all the great things their boy Bidung has done. Instead all they post is Trump, Trump and more Trump.

Of course they don't have much to rave about with their boy Bidung so let them keep posting Trump. If he wins in 2024 they will have even more to post about. LOL

You voted for fascism? Why? That is Trump's one and only platform. A fascist dictatorship where the President holds dictatorial powers and answers to no one. The press is tame and adoring. And no one ever says "No" or "You're wrong" to God's Chosen One.
You will lament the men who work like jackasses to give you your easy ways of living. They will not do those thing needed so readily. And it is happening now.

And the Democrat party has a Biden problem. Wonder who will win if they (Biden and Trump) match up in 2024?
Biden could commit screw up another war ending and he still could not reach the depths of a man that tried to destroy our democracy and is set on becoming our King. trump is the biggest liar to ever take a breath....and most in the repub party know it.

And another obedient, adoring Trumpster pretending Trump has no relevance and deserves no scrutiny.

You folks just love to confirm my opinions for me. Good stuff.
Until trump goes away, we will be telling the world what a crazy SOB he is. Yes, we will!

I don't think the Democrats really understand what they're up against here. They're still in this mode where they're quick to mock and dismiss the loonies, and they're not looking at either the size or the intensity of that group. And again, they're not great at looking in the mirror.
The Dems think they can win by playing by the rules while the repubs are changing the rules so they can win by cheating. Simple as that

The Dems think they can win by playing by the rules while the repubs are changing the rules so they can win by cheating. Simple as that
Hahahahahahaha more Dimmer Bizarro World where everything is the opposite of reality. Do you doofs ever get so confused you just fall over??

You're the fucking zombies who keep bringing him up.

View attachment 539588
Whelp. As long as he constantly opens his mouth and wags his incompetent tongue, he'll continue to be talked about.
And I will happily keep pointing out to you true believers of what a dumpster fire his Presidency was.
Don't like it? Don't respond to my posts. :)

Forum List

Back