Defense Secretary Austin Refuses to Appear before Congress

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
WTF is going on with this mob? Now the Sec Def is refusing to appear before Congress to testify about the Afghanistan withdrawal fiasco. This is not a partisan request, either. Congress needs to have the power to shine a light on what happened there. While they're at it they can ask who keeps cutting off Biden's mic.

We need an investigation into why, after 20 years of training and billions in equipment, the Afghan Army surrendered their equipment en mass. Can't say that I blame him for not wanting to be the scapegoat for a 20 year bipartisan failure.

We need an investigation into why, after 20 years of training and billions in equipment, the Afghan Army surrendered their equipment en mass. Can't say that I blame him for not wanting to be the scapegoat for a 20 year bipartisan failure.

Why? Because Biden abandoned Bagram Airbase in the middle of the night without telling the Afghans.

Plus us pushing the stupid feminist and gender studies initiatives in Afghanistan just drove more people to the Taliban.

WTF for? We already know why. Arabs have no command structure. Once their leader is gone they drop everything and just run.

WTF is going on with this mob? Now the Sec Def is refusing to appear before Congress to testify about the Afghanistan withdrawal fiasco. This is not a partisan request, either. Congress needs to have the power to shine a light on what happened there. While they're at it they can ask who keeps cutting off Biden's mic.

Apparently Austin told Biden not to withdraw so fast and Biden refused to listen to his advice. So, Austin must be silenced. Where's the Bill Clinton mob when you really need them?

Forum List

Back