Zone1 The reason for many wars and the death of Jesus?

Good Christians disagree on what Jesus taufgt. They disagree on the interpretation of the Bible.
How are you sure your interpretations are correct? You may have contradicted what Jesus taught. Mortal man is imperfect. We are not God. Too many act as if they are God.

Bro, I simply requested a citation.

A citation? Only God can give you a citation. Don't look to anyone on this site to do that.

No, if one accuses another of stating an unbiblical doctrine, the onus is upon them to provide scripture in their rebuttal, otherwise it's just horseshit, got it?

No, if one accuses another of stating an unbiblical doctrine, the onus is upon them to provide scripture in their rebuttal, otherwise it's just horseshit, got it?
Don't look to me on whether you are right or wrong, look to God.

I feel the Bible was devinely inspired but written, translated and interpretted by mortal humans so it is not perfect.

I don't think you are following the teachingss of the Bible.
1 Peter 2:17. “Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood.
Oh now you want to preach brotherhood after being a total prick. Lol.

The reason for many wars and the death of Jesus?

View attachment 860139
Goes against what Scripture and common sense say.
The NT paints His killers as practical atheists. And law and order was Rome coming in and destroying Jerusalem and the Temple.
Are we now calling Judas a believer. Barbara, thou arst stupid in a galactic way.

All of life is living in God's Will but you invert that. Lincoln had to tell people like you where you were going wrong All the Barbaras of his day said what you say but he put them straight
1700521028385.png

religion, hands down Elmer

~S~
So, poor guy, doesn't realize that his answer is religious. He and his type are the cancer of modern life. You can't be his friend unless you renounce your conscience.
Thugh the seflish blind bastard will take the help of any Christian cop or fireman or doctor or nurse or lawyer and then badmouth those very same people. That guy is the cancer of the world. Very obvious

So, poor guy, doesn't realize that his answer is religious. He and his type are the cancer of modern life. You can't be his friend unless you renounce your conscience.
Thugh the seflish blind bastard will take the help of any Christian cop or fireman or doctor or nurse or lawyer and then badmouth those very same people. That guy is the cancer of the world. Very obvious
I was a FF & EMT for decades Libby, do fire away , i've heard it all

The real selfish are the religious hierarchy , who heard what they wanted to hear , wrote what served their needs so their blind followers would by proxy, serve them

This cancer on modern life can be seen manifest incarnate repetitively through history

These are the false prophets Jesus spoke of...

1700564245063.png

1700564304493.png

1700564373973.png

~S~

By the way, let me remind you: wars will end only after the final victory of communism on the whole Earth.
Until then, I'm sorry, but private interests, sooner or later, will inevitably push mankind towards another redistribution.
Live with it.

Men

Saying religion is to blame for war is like saying guns are to blame for gun violence. Religion and guns are tools. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Agreed. It is horrible when humans use either for evil, violent purposes.
I find those who use religion to justify evil and violent actions are abhorrent. Worse than those using guns.

Agreed. It is horrible when humans use either for evil, violent purposes.
I find those who use religion to justify evil and violent actions are abhorrent. Worse than those using guns.
I hear you but bad is bad. With that said, I believe God has everything under control because he creates order from chaos through the logical course of existence.

Forum List

Back