Zone1 The reason for many wars and the death of Jesus?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The reason for many wars and the death of Jesus?

1700267164725.png

Or maybe God chose to be tried, convicted and executed by man in a supreme act of irony.

Maybe that's what Jesus was trying to tell us when he said we should gnaw and chomp on his flesh and lap up his blood like wild animals.

Maybe the ones who see it like that have an advantage over than the ones that don't because it forces them to think better.

Or maybe God chose to be tried, convicted and executed by man in a supreme act of irony.

Maybe that's what Jesus was trying to tell us when he said we should gnaw and chomp on his flesh and lap up his blood like wild animals.

Maybe the ones who see it like that have an advantage over than the ones that don't because it forces them to think better.
I don't understand your point. Jesus showed us the error of our ways. We are repeating those errors.

I don't understand your point. Jesus showed us the error of our ways. We are repeating those errors.
My point is that it reflects poorly upon man. We should be ashamed of how we see and treat God. We should be thinking better.

The reason for many wars and the death of Jesus?

View attachment 860139

Jesus was murdered by a corrupt government that was coerced by a corrupt religious organization. Such things would not occur if governments and organizations were managed by people who faithfully followed Jesus's commandments.

Very important message here. Beware of the Evangelicals. They are false Christians.

Some are. There are dishonest religious leaders just like there are dishonest politicians.

All of them? What message did they "pervert"?
Yes, all of them. They perverted Jesus' messages of peace. Evangelical churches are a breeding ground for hate in America. That's why so many young people turn away from religion. I suspect that you are an Evangelical

Yes, all of them. They perverted Jesus' messages of peace. Evangelical churches are a breeding ground for hate in America. That's why so many young people turn away from religion. I suspect that you are an Evangelical
Feel free to cite anything I've said that contradicts what Jesus taught.

jesus should have known from the beginning what fate awaited them ...

“Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani”

in their own words, could anyone have been that innocent.

- till the crucifiers are brought to justice, nothing has changed.

Jesus was murdered by a corrupt government that was coerced by a corrupt religious organization. Such things would not occur if governments and organizations were managed by people who faithfully followed Jesus's commandments.
Many people misinterpret Jesus's teachings. Humble faith is true faith. Those who are arrogant and dictitorial about what God wants are wrong, too much of the time.
Good Christians have different interpretations of Jesus's teachings.

Feel free to cite anything I've said that contradicts what Jesus taught.
Good Christians disagree on what Jesus taufgt. They disagree on the interpretation of the Bible.
How are you sure your interpretations are correct? You may have contradicted what Jesus taught. Mortal man is imperfect. We are not God. Too many act as if they are God.

Forum List

Back