The Reality of Surgical and Medical Abortions

Neither am I

I would hate to be as BITTER as you
I've got nothing to be bitter about. My side just won YUGE! in the Supreme Court, and we will be primed for even bigger winning in November. I live in a wonderful state where I have a fully legal right to defend myself from criminals and where women must now cross the state line to slaughter their unborn children. Winning, winning, winning.

And I don't have to beg people to 'IGNORE ME" out of fear that I'm going to be bullied.

If that sounds bitter to you, perhaps you need to go back to you ESL classes and get a bit more fluent in English.

I've got nothing to be bitter about. My side just won YUGE! in the Supreme Court, and we will be primed for even bigger winning in November. I live in a wonderful state where I have a fully legal right to defend myself from criminals and where women must now cross the state line to slaughter their unborn children. Winning, winning, winning.

If that sounds bitter to you, perhaps you need to go back to you ESL classes and get a bit more fluent in English.
Post reported

What are the statistics that show that abortions sometimes cause harm to the woman? Mentally and physically.

The spiritual damage is undeniable.

Every woman who has had an abortion has the blood of an innocent child on her hands. The blood of her own child. She will carry that for the rest of her life, and thereafter into Hell.

Good. I hope it helps you to sleep better tonight, knowing that you tried as hard as you could to hurt the feelings of a bully.
FB_IMG_1656265596973.jpg

Was he, or was he not, a human being? Does whether the government counted him as such in any way reflect the reality of his humanity?
Legally, he wasn't. You aren't a person until a birth certificate is issued.

So, one's status and existence as a human begin is wholly contingent on a piece of paper that represents a government's recognition of him as such?

Forum List

Back