The Real Zelensky

Typical post of a corporate media dupe. Oh brother! Dupe all the way.

Z has provoked war with Russia, thus causing tremendous suffering for Ukrainians. He knew he had no chance, but did it anyway. He’s taking orders from DC.
As a libertarian anarchist you wouldn’t last 6 hrs in post soviet. Perhaps change your sig to: “Yes, I’ll walk in line comrade”?

As a libertarian anarchist you wouldn’t last 6 hrs in post soviet. Perhaps change your sig to: “Yes, I’ll walk in line comrade”?
Z's only doing what CIA puppets do. But POSPOTUS JoeXi is a double marionette: CIA + Catholic, as genuflectors debauch over the U.S.-Mexican border.

Lol. You are fully propagandized. You’ve been told borders are sacred and last forever and you stupidly believe it.

Have you bothered to read anything Putin has said about NATO and Ukraine? Of course not.
Says ^ the Putin cockgobbler. What does it matter what Putzy has said about NATO? Ukraine wasn’t IN NATO, you dink.

And Ukraine had a past with Russia. So? It was no longer a part of Russia. It was an independent sovereign nation that had not done anything to Russia.

Everything beyond that is just you swilling more Putin crapaganda and his jizz.

Z's only doing what CIA puppets do. But POSPOTUS JoeXi is a double marionette: CIA + Catholic, as genuflectors debauch over the U.S.-Mexican border.
Yeah. CIA, Mexico, China, genus, catholics… seems you’re on to something.

Meanwhile there’s actually a physical army invading another country.

He’s a corrupt dictator but Americans think he’s a hero, thanks to a media that pushes propaganda.
If you could stop acting retarded.jpg

Says ^ the Putin cockgobbler. What does it matter what Putzy has said about NATO? Ukraine wasn’t IN NATO, you dink.

And Ukraine had a past with Russia. So? It was no longer a part of Russia. It was an independent sovereign nation that had not done anything to Russia.

You are exact wrong. You are the one accepting the government media bs. You‘d think you’d learn after decades of lies not to believe them, but you still do.

Every useful or pleasing claim about the war, no matter how unverified or subsequently debunked, rapidly spreads, while dissenters are vilified as traitors or Kremlin agents.​

You are exact wrong. You are the one accepting the government media bs. You‘d think you’d learn after decades of lies not to believe them, but you still do.

Every useful or pleasing claim about the war, no matter how unverified or subsequently debunked, rapidly spreads, while dissenters are vilified as traitors or Kremlin agents.​

^^^^^^^^^^^
Believes every piece of anti-American propaganda pushed by foreign governments.

Thinks he's a patriot.

LOL

BackAgain Toro

lol. Libs and cons always come together in war. Just like clockwork. Every fucking time. You’d think they’d know better.

You can’t help yourself from guzzling Putin’s jizz. Maybe if you took your mouth off of his little red dick, you could avoid that disgusting mess. You willingly choose to believe his propaganda. So, spare anybody your mindless lectures. You’re a simpleton and an enabler.

Last edited:
BackAgain Toro

lol. Libs and cons always come together in war. Just like clockwork. Every fucking time. You’d think they’d know better.
I’ve had battles here with Toro — and Vice versa. But I don’t argue with anyone who I happen to believe is speaking the truth. Maybe you do. But then again, you’re a hack and a moron.

Tell me the story about how Ukraine deserved what Putin has done by waging this war?

Maybe it was the time Zelensky invaded Russia first? No. No. That can’t be it. That didn’t happen.

Hm. Maybe it’s the fact that Ukraine joined NATO. Nope. That can’t be it either because Ukraine isn’t in NATO. It also isn’t likely that they would have been granted membership.

Maybe it’s all about the nuclear threat Ukraine posed to Russia? No. That can’t be it, either. Ukraine has no nuclear weaponry.

Bullshit. Ukraine has been illegitimate since 2014.

Typical post of a corporate media dupe. Oh brother! Dupe all the way.

Z has provoked war with Russia, thus causing tremendous suffering for Ukrainians. He knew he had no chance, but did it anyway. He’s taking orders from DC.

I agree ^^^

Saint Zelensky is taking orders not only from DC but from Globlalists Totalitarians world wide.

If there ever was a puppet, he is it,

“Bullshit. Ukraine has been illegitimate since 2014.” — Badger
Some crazy people like you think the U.S. “has been illegitimate” since 2020. Others since 1860! But would even such beliefs “legitimize” another country invading us?

I don’t especially like Zelensky, disagree with much he says and does, and I did not support the “Maidan Revolution,” but Zelensky was overwhelmingly elected in 2019 by some 73% of the vote. There is no question that Ukraine’s present government — whether we like it or not — is legitimate and was elected democratically. Only fools and dumb authoritarian assholes support Putin’s invasion of Ukraine.

P.S. Was Ukraine “legitimate” before 2014? Was it legitimate after it became independent from the USSR in 1991? Was it only “legitimate” when it was part of the USSR?

Last edited:
Some crazy people like you think the U.S. “has been illegitimate” since 2020. Others since 1860! But would even such beliefs “legitimize” another country invading us?

I don’t especially like Zelensky, disagree with much he says and does, and I did not support the “Maidan Revolution,” but Zelensky was overwhelmingly elected in 2019 by some 73% of the vote. There is no question that Ukraine’s present government — whether we like it or not — is legitimate and was elected democratically. Only fools and dumb authoritarian assholes support Putin’s invasion of Ukraine.

P.S. Was Ukraine “legitimate” before 2014? Was it legitimate after it became independent from the USSR in 1991? Was it only “legitimate” when it was part of the USSR?
Great post.

Forum List

Back