The Real Zelensky

You need to learn to post short concise statements.
You mean I should post pointless “gotya” memes and such nonsense? The truth is complex and too many Americans want simple-minded answers. Thus short trolling comments predominate. I thought you wanted to get beyond “propaganda” …

Perhaps I was wrong.

You mean I should post pointless “gotya” memes and such nonsense? The truth is complex and too many Americans want simple-minded answers. Thus short trolling comments predominate. I thought you wanted to get beyond “propaganda” …

Perhaps I was wrong.
I know you think you’re some kind of foreign policy expert, but this is a political forum. Every one of your posts are lengthy diatribes promoting the establishment narrative. As Americans we are hammered every day with this narrative. We don’t need you doing too.

Keep it short and sweet my son. It’s much more effective.

This from our every own forum DUNCE.
Is that ^ a confession? If so, good for you. Recognizing how stupid you are is an important first step to the dim hope that someday you might smarten up.

You give advice to others about how to post, but you clearly don’t have the intellectual fire-power to post anything meaningful, yourself.

Brevity can be a virtue sometimes. In your case, never. It’s ok to speak your mind. But your problem is that you remain mindless.

I question Iran’s involvement in Yemen. Iran is always excused of some nefarious thing or another, without evidence. At any rate, it’s a meaningless point.

Our government is supporting a dictator’s war of mass murder in Yemen, and nothing is said about it.
Yet, Iranian backed militas are shooting missiles into Saudi Arabia in a war that is a civil war. And Biden is attempting to bolster our relations with Iran. Ukraine never attacked Russia. You're attempting to find a factual comparison when there is none

Dirty Ukrainian Jew Nazis now blowing selves up to blame Russians who only defend selves while retreating

Last edited:
Dirty Ukrainian Jew Nazis no blowing selves up to blame Russians who only defend selves while retreating

Russia says the "Buther of Bucha" is Maxim "Tesak" Martsinkevich, close associate of Sergei "Malyuta" Korotkikh. Korotkikh mouthed off in the media about US capitol riots on 7 Jan.

Yet, Iranian backed militas are shooting missiles into Saudi Arabia in a war that is a civil war. And Biden is attempting to bolster our relations with Iran. Ukraine never attacked Russia. You're attempting to find a factual comparison when there is none
Again you have no proof Iran is backing these militias, other than the US government (a notorious liar). If they are,so what? Our government has backed all sorts of rebel movements including ISIS and the Taliban.

Are you aware of the number of Yemeni women and children killed by our wonderful friends the Saudis?

6blsrt.jpg

Forum List

Back