The Real Zelensky

There ya go. No one doubts Ukraine has murdered own peoples to stage potemkin videos to outrage West puppets and to lie against brave Russians dyeing to protect Ukraines from Jew Nazies
You didn’t get it. You twisted it. Why?

That person starving in the image I posted represents the Yemini people who with the help of the US government, have been mass murdered by our wonderful ally Saudi Arabia. Few Americans know this because their media refuses to inform them, but they know all about Ukraine.

You didn’t get it. You twisted it. Why?

That person starving in the image I posted represents the Yemini people who with the help of the US government, have been mass murdered by our wonderful ally Saudi Arabia. Few Americans know this because their media refuses to inform them, but they know all about Ukraine.
I did miss it, you're right. But the Iranians are complicit in this as well. And I don't see linkage to Yemen and Ukraine.

But the Biden admin is not doing the Saudis bidding. He's gone out of his way to diss MbS, whom is still being labeled persona non grata by dems in congress. You and I mainly disagree simply because .... people who oppose power sometimes get killed, but its necessary to look at the bigger picture ... Hezbollah v. MbS is not a tough call.

I did miss it, you're right. But the Iranians are complicit in this as well. And I don't see linkage to Yemen and Ukraine.

But the Biden admin is not doing the Saudis bidding. He's gone out of his way to diss MbS, whom is still being labeled persona non grata by dems in congress. You and I mainly disagree simply because .... people who oppose power sometimes get killed, but its necessary to look at the bigger picture ... Hezbollah v. MbS is not a tough call.
I question Iran’s involvement in Yemen. Iran is always excused of some nefarious thing or another, without evidence. At any rate, it’s a meaningless point.

Our government is supporting a dictator’s war of mass murder in Yemen, and nothing is said about it.

Some may be familiar with Paul Joseph Watson @ Prison Planet.
"4 Ap @ 8:10A 'Summit News: Ukraine Police Said They Conducted "Clearing Operation." Narrative fail."

Ru. zachistka 'cleansing.'

We first picked up the Ukraine connection to POSPOTUS and his dipshit son, by finding a random post mentioning Yuzivska.

Caution: identity software is in place when clicking on the URL, and is another particular reason why POSPOTUS is a CIA puppet:

Yuzivka: Between Fakes and the Truth of Ukraine's Gas Independence
'....Shale gas, which is mined in the Donbas, is much cheaper than the gas produced in the U.S....and with its help, Biden and others expect to roust Russia from the gas market....Americans need the territory of the Donbas, but they do not need people. They need the local population to leave these lands.'

Watch as the state controlled Varney gets exposed by this retired military expert. Go to 2:45 minute mark. Every now and then the corporate media allows the truth out. This is one of those times.

Ret Col. Douglas Macgregor said a neutral Ukraine would be good for us and good for Ukraine as it would create a buffer both sides want in an interview on Fox Business with host Stuart Varney. Macgregor called Zelensky a "puppet" and said he is "dragging this out" and using civilians as a shield by sending armed forces into populated areas.

"Surprisingly little damage, frankly. Much less damage than we inflicted on Iraq when we went into it in '91 and again in 2003," Macgregor said of Russia's shelling of Ukrainian cities. "Mr. Zelensky, I think, is postponing the inevitable in the hopes that we are going to rescue him, and we are not coming. President Biden has made that very clear."

"Zelensky is a puppet, and he is putting huge numbers of his own population at unnecessary risk," Macgregor said. "Quite frankly, most of what comes out of Ukraine is debunked as lies within 24-48 hours. The notions of taking and retaking airfields, all of this is nonsense. It hasn't happened."

"He's not a hero? Standing up for himself and his own people, you don't think he's a hero?" an incredulous Varney asked.

"No, I do not," Macgregor chuckled. "I don't see anything heroic about the man. And I think the most heroic thing he can do right now is to come to terms with reality. Neutralize Ukraine. This is not a bad thing. A neutral Ukraine would be good for us as well as for Russia. It would create the buffer that, frankly, both sides want. But he's, I think, being told to hang on and try to drag this out, which is tragic for the people that have to live through this."

"I am inclined to disagree with you, Colonel, but, you know, we'll see how this works out," Varney replied.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.real...s_own_population_at_unnecessary_risk.amp.html

Last edited:
Watch as the state controlled Varney gets exposed by this retired military expert. Go to 2:45 minute mark. Every now and then the corporate media allows the truth out. This is one of those times.

Ret Col. Douglas Macgregor said a neutral Ukraine would be good for us and good for Ukraine as it would create a buffer both sides want in an interview on Fox Business with host Stuart Varney. Macgregor called Zelensky a "puppet" and said he is "dragging this out" and using civilians as a shield by sending armed forces into populated areas.

"Surprisingly little damage, frankly. Much less damage than we inflicted on Iraq when we went into it in '91 and again in 2003," Macgregor said of Russia's shelling of Ukrainian cities. "Mr. Zelensky, I think, is postponing the inevitable in the hopes that we are going to rescue him, and we are not coming. President Biden has made that very clear."

"Zelensky is a puppet, and he is putting huge numbers of his own population at unnecessary risk," Macgregor said. "Quite frankly, most of what comes out of Ukraine is debunked as lies within 24-48 hours. The notions of taking and retaking airfields, all of this is nonsense. It hasn't happened."

"He's not a hero? Standing up for himself and his own people, you don't think he's a hero?" an incredulous Varney asked.

"No, I do not," Macgregor chuckled. "I don't see anything heroic about the man. And I think the most heroic thing he can do right now is to come to terms with reality. Neutralize Ukraine. This is not a bad thing. A neutral Ukraine would be good for us as well as for Russia. It would create the buffer that, frankly, both sides want. But he's, I think, being told to hang on and try to drag this out, which is tragic for the people that have to live through this."

"I am inclined to disagree with you, Colonel, but, you know, we'll see how this works out," Varney replied.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.real...s_own_population_at_unnecessary_risk.amp.html

This interview is over a month old. It shows that retired Army Colonel MacGregor totally misjudged the military and political situation in Ukraine following Putin’s invasion.

I’ve read him before and can agree with him on some things. For example, he had many good criticisms of the Pentagon / MIC strategy in Afghanistan. But he was a gung-ho officer and supported the Iraq War originally. Only later did he become a critic of the “big brass” at the Pentagon. Unfortunately he seems now to have become an apologist for Putin. He apparently is earning money as a “military expert” at FOX and on the rightwing lecture circuit, and surely hopes for a job if Trump wins in 2024.

More from this article:

STUART VARNEY: Do you think Putin will pull what I would call a Grozny?

No, I think they're just surrounding the Ukrainian forces, and they are annihilating them. And this is inevitable…

STUART VARNEY: Do you think the end is in sight?

DOUG MACGREGOR: Well, the end of this phase is still a few days away. The first five days Russian forces, I think, frankly, were too gentle. They've now corrected that. So I would say another ten days this should be completely over.

Last edited:
This interview is over a month old. It shows that retired Army Colonel MacGregor totally misjudged the military and political situation in Ukraine following Putin’s invasion.

I’ve read him before and can agree with him on some things. For example, he had many good criticisms of the Pentagon / MIC strategy in Afghanistan. But he was a gung-ho officer and supported the Iraq War originally. Only later did he become a critic of the “big brass” at the Pentagon. Unfortunately he seems now to have become an apologist for Putin. He apparently is earning money as a “military expert” at FOX and on the rightwing lecture circuit, and surely hopes for a job if Trump wins in 2024.

More from this article:

STUART VARNEY: Do you think Putin will pull what I would call a Grozny?

No, I think they're just surrounding the Ukrainian forces, and they are annihilating them. And this is inevitable…

STUART VARNEY: Do you think the end is in sight?

DOUG MACGREGOR: Well, the end of this phase is still a few days away. The first five days Russian forces, I think, frankly, were too gentle. They've now corrected that. So I would say another ten days this should be completely over.
I’d say he nailed entirely. Z is a puppet and has no chance against Russia, but you’ve chosen to believe the lies of the oligarchy controlled US corporate media.

The following appears to be accurate and may blow your mind.

Mar 30 - Ru troops leave Bucha

Mar 31 - Mayor of Bucha announces town 'liberated', makes no mention of atrocities.

Bucha liberated from Russian invaders – mayor - Ukrinform

The mayor of Bucha in Kyiv region, Anatoliy Fedoruk, stated that the town had been liberated from Russian troops.
Fedoruk said this in his video addressposted on Facebook, Ukrinform reports.
"March 31 will go down in the history of our Bucha community as the Day of Liberation. ..."
Apr 1/2 - Azov Nazis enter Bucha

Scenes of desperation and death as the Russians retreat from suburbs outside Kyiv. - New York Times

Ukrainian soldiers from the Azov battalion walked through the remnants of a Russian military convoy in the recently liberated town of Bucha on Saturday, just outside the capital after the Russians withdrew.
Apr 3 - Ukr MinDef publishes video of 'Russian' atrocities

Here are the latest developments in the war in Ukraine. - New York Times, Apr 3

Footage posted by Ukraine’s Defense Ministry and photographs from news agencies showed the bodies of men in civilian clothes on the streets of Bucha, a town northwest of Kyiv. Images showed some corpses with hands bound behind their back.
A screenshot of the original NYT piece was attached to my tweet. It included the sentence:

The New York Times was unable to independently verify the assertions by Ukraine's Defense Ministry and other officials.
MoA - The Bucha Provocation

I’d say he nailed entirely. Z is a puppet and has no chance against Russia, but you’ve chosen to believe the lies of the oligarchy controlled US corporate media.

Mar 31 - Mayor of Bucha announces town 'liberated', makes no mention of atrocities.

Scenes of desperation and death as the Russians retreat from suburbs outside Kyiv. - New York Times

A screenshot of the original NYT piece was attached to my tweet. It included the sentence:

giptard believes every lie of foreign government propaganda.

thinks he's an American

lol

Of course you know you have just ignored all my points and changed the subject to the question of “war propaganda” and “war crimes” — another question entirely. What you quote does not “blow my mind” because I’ve read about it all before — and I’m not nearly as naive as you are.

So far as I have been able to discover, the Azov Brigade was not involved in the fighting North of Kyiv at all. Of course without any help from “fascists” the Zelensky regime does indeed have excellent P.R. — that has always been Z’s strength. Ukraine is now also backed by the most sophisticated PR operators in the Western world.

Your claim here that you see through the “oligarchy controlled corporate media” is risible, especially since you believe the lies and obvious errors of this FOX news “expert” who neither speaks Russian nor Ukrainian and shows no understanding of events as they are occurring. You even buy into lies spread by Putin’s now totalitarian control of the Russian media.

You claim to be “anti-statist,” but in this case seem to solidarize (or at least apologize for) a super- statist authoritarian dictator busy invading another independent country.

Last edited:
Of course you know you have just ignored all my points and changed the subject to the question of “war propaganda” and “war crimes” — another question entirely. What you quote does not “blow my mind” because I’ve read about it all before — and I’m not nearly as naive as you are.

So far as I have been able to discover, the Azov Brigade was not involved in the fighting North of Kyiv at all. Of course without any help from “fascists” the Zelensky regime does indeed have excellent P.R. — that has always been Z’s strength. Ukraine is now also backed by the most sophisticated PR operators in the Western world.

Your claim here that you see through the “oligarchy controlled corporate media” is risible, especially since you believe the lies and obvious errors of this FOX news “expert” who neither speaks Russian nor Ukrainian and shows no understanding of events as they are occurring. You even buy into lies spread by Putin’s now totalitarian control of the Russian media.

You claim to be “anti-statist,” but in this case seem to solidarize (or at least apologize for) a super- statist authoritarian dictator busy invading another independent country.
It says so much about how propagandized people are and how insulated their ideological echo chambers have become that their first thought when encountering someone with a foreign policy opinion they disagree with is "I bet this person is a secret agent from a hostile government."

This PR thing is because of Hunter's membership on the board of Burisma, their PR firm. This is also an MI-5-6 link: London-based Bell Pottinger, one of which founders advised Boris Yeltsin (Russia), Asma Assad (Syria) and the government of Belarus.

giptard believes every lie of foreign government propaganda.

thinks he's an American

lol
This is good advice is for government media dupes like you. Think better.

Don't take life advice from unhappy people, don't take creative advice from people who don't create, don't take career advice from people whose careers aren't where you want yours to be, don't take advice on the Ukraine war from people who supported the Iraq invasion.- Caitlin Johnstone

You too!

Don't take life advice from unhappy people, don't take creative advice from people who don't create, don't take career advice from people whose careers aren't where you want yours to be, don't take advice on the Ukraine war from people who supported the Iraq invasion.- Caitlin Johnstone

You too!

“You too!” … what?

Are you referring to the simple fact that I responded to your changed subject of “war propaganda” and “war crimes”?

I have tried to give you respect by responding to issues you raise. ALL SIDES are spreading propaganda and lying to support their positions. This applies to Ukrainian nationalists, “Great Russian” nationalists, U.S. imperialists, etc.

The sad thing is when people who have no reason or desire to identify with any of these three — people like yourself — nevertheless get sucked into the maelstrom of apologizing for dictator Putin’s disastrous bloody invasion. This is just as mistaken and unnecessary as when others get sucked into repeating the lies and hypocrisy of U.S. imperialists, or ignore ultra-nationalist dangers and spread myths praising the likes of Bandera and the Azov Brigade, who have committed their own atrocities.

Nobody should wallow in the new cult of “Zelenskyism” — but we must reject and oppose Putin’s dictatorial rule and bloody invasion!

Last edited:
“You too!” … what?

Are you referring to the simple fact that I responded to your changed subject of “war propaganda” and “war crimes”?

I have tried to give you respect by responding to issues you raise. ALL SIDES are spreading propaganda and lying to support their positions. This applies to Ukrainian nationalists, “Great Russian” nationalists, U.S. imperialists, etc.

The sad thing is when people who have no reason or desire to identify with any of these three — people like yourself — nevertheless get sucked into the maelstrom of apologizing for dictator Putin’s disastrous bloody invasion. This is just as mistaken and unnecessary as when others get sucked into repeating the lies and hypocrisy of U.S. imperialists, or ignore ultra-nationalist dangers and spread myths praising the likes of Bandera and the Azov Brigade, who have committed their own atrocities.

Nobody should wallow in the new cult of “Zelenskyism” — but we must reject and oppose Putin’s dictatorial rule and bloody invasion!
You need to learn to post short concise statements.

It says so much about how propagandized people are and how insulated their ideological echo chambers have become that their first thought when encountering someone with a foreign policy opinion they disagree with is "I bet this person is a secret agent from a hostile government."
Gimp talks about ^ propagandized people without grasping that he, himself, is quite obviously propagandized.

Forum List

Back