The real Trump threat.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
What is it that makes Donald Trump so hated, so feared and so dangerous? To whom or what is Trump dangerous? Is he dangerous to those who live in the world as it is or the world that is under construction? In America we have a constitution that says the people are in charge. Is this not the real danger and is Trump’s support of the ideals expressed in that constitution not the real threat?

Our constitutional preamble is just one long sentence that is an explanation for why “the people” decided to take charge of the government. The US Constitution is problematic in the contemporary world. It says, “We the people of the United States”, it does not say “We the subjects of the world”.

The world is of two minds, independent minds, and hive minds. It was the “hive mind” that our founders created our constitution to escape. America is an experiment to demonstrate that self-determination is superior to controlled, manipulated outcomes by central power. America quickly became a destination for freedom-seeking independent minds fleeing central power and its success has been a continuing menace to hive minds all over the planet because people are the same wherever you go-all want freedom and liberty.

Donald Trump’s signature slogan, “Make America great again” was a call for independent minds to regain control of a government gone to the dark side of the hive mind. The US government has been selling out the people for many years in a planned forced march to a one-world prison planet. How do you think the People’s Republic of China got control of America’s pharmaceutical industry? Why do think the world’s poverty is being ushered over unprotected borders into the midst of America’s neighborhoods?

If you cannot defeat an enemy from the outside you can contaminate its leadership and poison it from the inside. That is the plan. To those with eyes that can see, the US government is thoroughly corrupted. Trump is a threat to the government, not the people. Intelligence agencies actually fabricated elaborate propaganda campaigns to undermine Trump’s call to the people.

It did not work, and Trump won re-election in a landslide. The government swung into action and swindled the election away from the people with federal fraud so obvious that banana republics all over the world are envious.

The real plague in America today is the US government.

As usual, well presented- but, can I ask, how has/did Trump adhere to the constitution, outside of naming SC judges?

I don't recall anywhere in the constitution of POTUS dictating terms of trade citizens have to abide by- for starters, and we can go from there to follow the money, see the agenda for a NWO- it ain't rocket science and one man will not change it, no matter how many worship him unless they are willing to give all as the founders did- that ain't gonna happen-

Yes, I agree the election was stolen, but, that is immaterial to the agenda and the question I asked-

In America we have a constitution that says the people are in charge.

You hit the nail on the head. The political ruling class has been undermining our Constitutional right to be their boss. Rigging elections so mostly bought and owned representatives they control win. Rigging congress so that all the power is concentrated into the hands of a few. Our representatives don't vote for our interests, they are told how to vote and if they refuse they are retaliated against. All the while the corrupt news media plays along spinning a narrative.

Trump upended all that and the swamp freaked out.

As usual, well presented- but, can I ask, how has/did Trump adhere to the constitution, outside of naming SC judges?

I don't recall anywhere in the constitution of POTUS dictating terms of trade citizens have to abide by- for starters, and we can go from there to follow the money, see the agenda for a NWO- it ain't rocket science and one man will not change it, no matter how many worship him unless they are willing to give all as the founders did- that ain't gonna happen-

Yes, I agree the election was stolen, but, that is immaterial to the agenda and the question I asked-
America's greatness is its constitution. When many of us heard Trump say make America great again we heard a call to re-set our goals back to constitutional principles. We have strayed.

What is it that makes Donald Trump so hated, so feared and so dangerous? To whom or what is Trump dangerous? Is he dangerous to those who live in the world as it is or the world that is under construction? In America we have a constitution that says the people are in charge. Is this not the real danger and is Trump’s support of the ideals expressed in that constitution not the real threat?

Our constitutional preamble is just one long sentence that is an explanation for why “the people” decided to take charge of the government. The US Constitution is problematic in the contemporary world. It says, “We the people of the United States”, it does not say “We the subjects of the world”.

The world is of two minds, independent minds, and hive minds. It was the “hive mind” that our founders created our constitution to escape. America is an experiment to demonstrate that self-determination is superior to controlled, manipulated outcomes by central power. America quickly became a destination for freedom-seeking independent minds fleeing central power and its success has been a continuing menace to hive minds all over the planet because people are the same wherever you go-all want freedom and liberty.

Donald Trump’s signature slogan, “Make America great again” was a call for independent minds to regain control of a government gone to the dark side of the hive mind. The US government has been selling out the people for many years in a planned forced march to a one-world prison planet. How do you think the People’s Republic of China got control of America’s pharmaceutical industry? Why do think the world’s poverty is being ushered over unprotected borders into the midst of America’s neighborhoods?

If you cannot defeat an enemy from the outside you can contaminate its leadership and poison it from the inside. That is the plan. To those with eyes that can see, the US government is thoroughly corrupted. Trump is a threat to the government, not the people. Intelligence agencies actually fabricated elaborate propaganda campaigns to undermine Trump’s call to the people.

It did not work, and Trump won re-election in a landslide. The government swung into action and swindled the election away from the people with federal fraud so obvious that banana republics all over the world are envious.

The real plague in America today is the US government.
This idiocy belongs in Conspiracy Theories.

Incredible. They really believe this.
It's not incredible you don't though-willfully blind comes to mind.
So you believe it too. Okay!
I think some Trump supporters would be more willing to believe Trump won a Saddam Hussein style victory with 95% of the vote before they’d believe he lost.
One of them, a couple of weeks ago, says Biden "really" only got about 12 million votes. And he was dead serious.

There's no communicating with people like this. At least not online. It's more interesting (albeit disturbing) when you look in their eyes when they say it.

There's no communicating with people like this. At least not online. It's more interesting (albeit disturbing) when you look in their eyes when they say it.
No different than you- absolutely no difference- you deny the truth, so do they (but they use numbers from sources you don't approve of, BFD for your approval. Right?!) - the truth being the election was stolen and Ray Charles or Stevie Wonder or Doc Watson or Ronnie Milsap could see it- the numbers thrown about are immaterial-

America's greatness is its constitution. When many of us heard Trump say make America great again we heard a call to re-set our goals back to constitutional principles. We have strayed.

Imagine our country without our Constitutional protections FROM government. The government corruption would be off the charts.

No different than you- absolutely no difference- you deny the truth, so do they (but they use numbers from siurces you don't approve of, BFD for your approval. Right?!) - the truth being the election was stolen and Ray Charles or Stevie Wonder or Doc Watson or Ronnie Milsap could see it- the numbers thrown about are immaterial-
I know, I know.

I think some Trump supporters would be more willing to believe Trump won a Saddam Hussein style victory with 95% of the vote before they’d believe he lost.
One of them, a couple of weeks ago, says Biden "really" only got about 12 million votes. And he was dead serious.

It is far more absurd to believe that Biden got 80 million votes, more than any candidate in the history of the country.

I truly hope those are just internet trolls. That’s truly the more easily understood position.

I truly hope those are just internet trolls. That’s truly the more easily understood position.
NO, and that's the problem. I've had +/- 15 clients want to come in (even with the virus) and talk about the results of the elections and how their portfolios are going to be destroyed by the commies because of the rigged election. I'm not kidding. The look on their faces is literally one of terror that we're going to be Cuba in a few weeks.

Dead serious here. These folks are terrified and absolutely sure that EVERYTHING Trump is telling them is true. That's the fuckin' problem.

Forum List

Back