The real Trump threat.

It did not work, and Trump won re-election in a landslide
You've got to be kidding me.

Again with this shit?

You people need to face reality.
Look at what their thought process has to be. They don't think it's possible that Biden got more votes than Trump, and that Biden got 81 million votes. That must mean that one of two things is going on. Either:

(1) We have just seen the most massive perpetration of coordinated voter fraud in the history of the country, with state supreme courts, the US Supreme Court, Republican governors, Republican election officials, and the US Attorney General all involved in the fraud to some degree.

===OR===

(2) These Trumpsters have a distorted view, or pure ignorance, of the perspectives, opinions, experiences and priorities of people who voted for Biden.

One of the two, huh?
What you’re watching is a ruling class that can’t afford and isn’t willing to rock this boat. If the fraud was proven it would result in massive loss of confidence in the system and it would collapse on itself. There are a lot of cushy jobs at stake if that were to happen.
So you're going with (1), and I was correct. Again. Good.

Go on. Can you prove and example?
Look in the mirror- I can't do that for you.

As for the election, there has been a lot of information posted in this forum that is pretty conclusive evidence- that you, or a person who wears a black dress in public, refuses to acknowledge it speaks to your (and their) lack of integrity, as a person, and the failure of your (and their) education- is was Piss Poor, at best, and criminal neglect as worse-

What you’re watching is a ruling class that can’t afford and isn’t willing to rock this boat. If the fraud was proven it would result in massive loss of confidence in the system and it would collapse on itself. There are a lot of cushy jobs at stake if that were to happen.
Amen! With an addendum- follow the money, see the agenda- and it ain't China or Iran or Russia or Mexico funneling the money-

It did not work, and Trump won re-election in a landslide
You've got to be kidding me.

Again with this shit?

You people need to face reality.
Look at what their thought process has to be. They don't think it's possible that Biden got more votes than Trump, and that Biden got 81 million votes. That must mean that one of two things is going on. Either:

(1) We have just seen the most massive perpetration of coordinated voter fraud in the history of the country, with state supreme courts, the US Supreme Court, Republican governors, Republican election officials, and the US Attorney General all involved in the fraud to some degree.

===OR===

(2) These Trumpsters have a distorted view, or pure ignorance, of the perspectives, opinions, experiences and priorities of people who voted for Biden.

One of the two, huh?
So you're going with (1), and I was correct. Again. Good.
I was gonna comment, but I think the post you quoted pretty much sums it up.

What is it that makes Donald Trump so hated, so feared and so dangerous? To whom or what is Trump dangerous? Is he dangerous to those who live in the world as it is or the world that is under construction? In America we have a constitution that says the people are in charge. Is this not the real danger and is Trump’s support of the ideals expressed in that constitution not the real threat?

Our constitutional preamble is just one long sentence that is an explanation for why “the people” decided to take charge of the government. The US Constitution is problematic in the contemporary world. It says, “We the people of the United States”, it does not say “We the subjects of the world”.

The world is of two minds, independent minds, and hive minds. It was the “hive mind” that our founders created our constitution to escape. America is an experiment to demonstrate that self-determination is superior to controlled, manipulated outcomes by central power. America quickly became a destination for freedom-seeking independent minds fleeing central power and its success has been a continuing menace to hive minds all over the planet because people are the same wherever you go-all want freedom and liberty.

Donald Trump’s signature slogan, “Make America great again” was a call for independent minds to regain control of a government gone to the dark side of the hive mind. The US government has been selling out the people for many years in a planned forced march to a one-world prison planet. How do you think the People’s Republic of China got control of America’s pharmaceutical industry? Why do think the world’s poverty is being ushered over unprotected borders into the midst of America’s neighborhoods?

If you cannot defeat an enemy from the outside you can contaminate its leadership and poison it from the inside. That is the plan. To those with eyes that can see, the US government is thoroughly corrupted. Trump is a threat to the government, not the people. Intelligence agencies actually fabricated elaborate propaganda campaigns to undermine Trump’s call to the people.

It did not work, and Trump won re-election in a landslide. The government swung into action and swindled the election away from the people with federal fraud so obvious that banana republics all over the world are envious.

The real plague in America today is the US government.

Hmmm...this OP is mindful of Mein Kampf.

Mein Kampf is a look see of Hitler and his ideas that would later become the basis of Nazi Germany. The themes in the book include racism, anti-Semitism, militarism, and German nationalism. These were the core philosophies of fascism.

Are you a fascist at heart?

I saw interviews with the thugs in camo caring semi-automatic rifles saying that the ONLY way Trump could lose the election would be if it were rigged.
And you prefer the images foisted on you vs finding images (videos and interviews, many of which were posted here) alleging how it was stolen, with evidence not admitted in courts for some excuse- excuses are lame attempts to justify which becomes a circular argument- reason is a sound explanation, and all I've seen, here and other places are excuses= denial.

As for the election, there has been a lot of information posted in this forum that is pretty conclusive evidence- that you, or a person who wears a black dress in public, refuses to acknowledge it speaks to your (and their) lack of integrity, as a person, and the failure of your (and their) education- is was Piss Poor, at best, and criminal neglect as worse-
Yeah. What’s more rational? That dozens of judges, conservative and liberal, decided the evidence is not conclusive, it’s not even a little bit convincing.

Or that all these judges are wrong and you and Trump’s most devoted and loyal supporters are right?

I think you need to try to be a little more objective which is what the judges have been.

Yeah. What’s more rational? That dozens of judges, conservative and liberal, decided the evidence is not conclusive, it’s not even a little bit convincing.

Or that all these judges are wrong and you and Trump’s most devoted and loyal supporters are right?

I think you need to try to be a little more objective which is what the judges have been.
They just can't wrap their heads around the fact that the rest of the country just doesn't love Trump like they do.

That's at the foundation of all this. It simply doesn't register.

I am probably the most objective person you'll ever deal with- you can't handle objective, you prefer subjective- the evidence is ALL of your posts- that you will deny it is proof, as in evidence, in your own words- judges are stool pigeons and puppets just like you- they ain't special and neither are you- both of you are blind, willfully, where a judge is alleged to serve blind justice, they (in this case especially) are blinded by- there is a difference- one is the rule of law (blind justice) the other is under the color of law (blinded by) which is the edict of man, the polar opposite of the rule of law- get over yourself. There is no defending the indefensible.

They just can't wrap their heads around the fact that the rest of the country just doesn't love Trump like they do.

I think it’s more likely they just refuse to consider they’re wrong. That’s the first step to actually being wrong.

You (and they) can't wrap your heads around anything. Period. You blindly believe what you want to believe because you don't like a personality- not q one of you has said or done anything to prove anything other than your blind devotion to your hate of a personality you don't like.

is Trump’s support of the ideals expressed in that constitution not the real threat?

The fact is that neither trump nor any of his supporters support the ideals expressed in the constitutition.

"No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."
-- Fourteenth Amendment

Ray - You're a certifiable nut. But there IS help! :wink:

Conspiracy theory addiction is a behavioral addiction that can have a hidden impact on the way you perceive events and has been linked to having more negative attitudes. Rather than helping one cope with their negative feelings, the belief in conspiracy theories can create a cycle of distrust and disempowerment. As a person encounters different sources, it is important to be able to analyze the information and distinguish between false theories and real threats.
People who strongly believe in conspiracy theories and become addicted may experience some of the following:
  • Feeling anxious or fearful for no particular reason.
  • Feeling a loss of control.
  • A need to make sense of complex topics or unrelated events, even with little or no topical knowledge.
  • Low self-esteem.
  • Strong urge to make connections between a series of unrelated events or behaviors.
  • Belief in paranormal explanations for scientific phenomenon.
  • A sense of not belonging or isolation.
  • A great alienation, disengagement, or disaffection from society
If the presence of the previous feelings and behaviors significantly impact a person’s ability to function in their daily lives, they may have a conspiracy theory addiction.

I think it’s more likely they just refuse to consider they’re wrong. That’s the first step to actually being wrong.
Look in the mirror shit for brains while you point that finger- stop being so obstinately obtuse-

Ray - You're a certifiable nut. But there IS help!
You're a certifiable partisan hack- there is apparently no help for stupid- it appears throughout all your posts even when shown just how wrong you are- and not reading or watching videos you don't approve of is the evidence.

I am probably the most objective person you'll ever deal with- you can't handle objective, you prefer subjective- the evidence is ALL of your posts- that you will deny it is proof, as in evidence, in your own words- judges are stool pigeons and puppets just like you- they ain't special and neither are you- both of you are blind, willfully, where a judge is alleged to serve blind justice, they (in this case especially) are blinded by- there is a difference- one is the rule of law (blind justice) the other is under the color of law (blinded by) which is the edict of man, the polar opposite of the rule of law- get over yourself. There is no defending the indefensible.
And what do you base your supposedly objective opinion that judges are stool pigeons and puppets?

You’d think that one judge would have sided with you, but it’s been unanimous that the allegations of fraud are BS. What’s more likely? They’re right or you are?

Regardless, I don’t need their authority. I’ve looked at most the allegations myself and they’re embarrassing. Have you?

Ray - You're a certifiable nut. But there IS help! :wink:

Conspiracy theory addiction is a behavioral addiction that can have a hidden impact on the way you perceive events and has been linked to having more negative attitudes. Rather than helping one cope with their negative feelings, the belief in conspiracy theories can create a cycle of distrust and disempowerment. As a person encounters different sources, it is important to be able to analyze the information and distinguish between false theories and real threats.
People who strongly believe in conspiracy theories and become addicted may experience some of the following:
  • Feeling anxious or fearful for no particular reason.
  • Feeling a loss of control.
  • A need to make sense of complex topics or unrelated events, even with little or no topical knowledge.
  • Low self-esteem.
  • Strong urge to make connections between a series of unrelated events or behaviors.
  • Belief in paranormal explanations for scientific phenomenon.
  • A sense of not belonging or isolation.
  • A great alienation, disengagement, or disaffection from society
If the presence of the previous feelings and behaviors significantly impact a person’s ability to function in their daily lives, they may have a conspiracy theory addiction.

You are Not a Dr. and you did not sleep at a Holiday Inn!

Yeah, very possible too.

Forum List

Back