The real Trump threat.

No if you think its bad today, without the Constitution the USA would be something more akin to a monarchy and 98% of us would be in the peasant class.
Think? I know its bad- I also know the rules (the constitution) mean nothing to the miscreants inflicting their will on the general population- we are already seen, as enemies or tools- peasant is meaningless- oligarchy is just official language for monarchy and aristocracy- the miscreants separate us by the tax code = class, based on income- with hurdles to jump to gain a higher class style of living and if you reach a certain plateau you become an enemy and get publicly vilified if you don't contribute to their cause, i.e., campaign funding retirement portfolio- the constitution is something the miscreants occasionally reference when it suits the days agenda depending on which way the wind blows-

Incredible. They really believe this.
It's not incredible you don't though-willfully blind comes to mind.
So you believe it too. Okay!
I think some Trump supporters would be more willing to believe Trump won a Saddam Hussein style victory with 95% of the vote before they’d believe he lost.
One of them, a couple of weeks ago, says Biden "really" only got about 12 million votes. And he was dead serious.

There's no communicating with people like this. At least not online. It's more interesting (albeit disturbing) when you look in their eyes when they say it.
It is far more absurd to believe that Biden got 80 million votes, more than any candidate in the history of the country.
Nothing absurd about it. Trump is pretty unpopular president and inspires a lot of strong feelings in opposition to him.

Remember the protests after he won? The Women’s March is the single largest national protest in US history. Millions and millions of people protesting in cities across the country.

Who showed up to protest election “fraud”? A tiny fraction of that.

I think some Trump supporters would be more willing to believe Trump won a Saddam Hussein style victory with 95% of the vote before they’d believe he lost.

I saw interviews with the thugs in camo caring semi-automatic rifles saying that the ONLY way Trump could lose the election would be if it were rigged. There was no way he could possibly lose a fair election. The polls were wrong, just like they were in 2016. These interviews took place before the election.

Nothing absurd about it. Trump is pretty unpopular president and inspires a lot of strong feelings in opposition to him.

Remember the protests after he won? The Women’s March is the single largest national protest in US history. Millions and millions of people protesting in cities across the country.

Who showed up to protest election “fraud”? A tiny fraction of that.
Your opinion(s) are highly biased and personality driven- not very bright either.

I truly hope those are just internet trolls. That’s truly the more easily understood position.
NO, and that's the problem. I've had +/- 15 clients want to come in (even with the virus) and talk about the results of the elections and how their portfolios are going to be destroyed by the commies because of the rigged election. I'm not kidding. The look on their faces is literally one of terror that we're going to be Cuba in a few weeks.

Dead serious here. These folks are terrified and absolutely sure that EVERYTHING Trump is telling them is true. That's the fuckin' problem.
Similar issue in my work. Business is picking up because these folks truly believe the end is coming.

Oh well, their money is still green.

Your opinion(s) are highly biased and personality driven- not very bright either.
No. They’re data driven. What is driving the opinion that Biden couldn’t have gotten 80 million votes or not bias?

A huge problem in this country is people deciding not to believe something simply because they don’t want to.

I saw interviews with the thugs in camo caring semi-automatic rifles saying that the ONLY way Trump could lose the election would be if it were rigged. There was no way he could possibly lose a fair election. The polls were wrong, just like they were in 2016. These interviews took place before the election.
Thing is, the polls were off a lot like they were in 2016, in terms of degree of error. The difference is that Biden’s poll lead was considerably greater than Clinton’s which means he still won despite the error.

Maybe I’m an exception but I’m not really concerned about violence from the rifle clutching disbelievers. The guns purpose is mental, not physical.

I truly hope those are just internet trolls. That’s truly the more easily understood position.
NO, and that's the problem. I've had +/- 15 clients want to come in (even with the virus) and talk about the results of the elections and how their portfolios are going to be destroyed by the commies because of the rigged election. I'm not kidding. The look on their faces is literally one of terror that we're going to be Cuba in a few weeks.

Dead serious here. These folks are terrified and absolutely sure that EVERYTHING Trump is telling them is true. That's the fuckin' problem.
I hope those people finally realize who they were dealing with. One who was secretly against them in ideology, except for when they opened their wallets.

Sure. Trump said it, it's gospel. Literally. So that's that.

Gotta lay the groundwork early. Repetition is essential to making people believe it.

Gotta lay the groundwork early. Repetition is essential to making people believe it.
Yep, that's the foundation of advertising/marketing, and Trump knows it. That's why he constantly repeats himself when he speaks.

Then as trust is gained, fewer repetitions are needed.

It did not work, and Trump won re-election in a landslide
You've got to be kidding me.

Again with this shit?

You people need to face reality.
Look at what their thought process has to be. They don't think it's possible that Biden got more votes than Trump, and that Biden got 81 million votes. That must mean that one of two things is going on. Either:

(1) We have just seen the most massive perpetration of coordinated voter fraud in the history of the country, with state supreme courts, the US Supreme Court, Republican governors, Republican election officials, and the US Attorney General all involved in the fraud to some degree.

===OR===

(2) These Trumpsters have a distorted view, or pure ignorance, of the perspectives, opinions, experiences, priorities, and number of people who voted for Biden.

One of the two, huh?

Last edited:
It did not work, and Trump won re-election in a landslide.
Far easier for you to believe he got a couple hundred thousand votes delivered that night to just the right four counties by the vote fairy. Oh yeah, and they were delivered after the counting was stopped for the night.
Please see the post right before yours.

Which one is it?

Sounds like the fuckin problem is you have no good answers for them. Hard to spin higher taxes, more regulation, green new deals and Paris accords as anything other than a loss.

It did not work, and Trump won re-election in a landslide
You've got to be kidding me.

Again with this shit?

You people need to face reality.
Look at what their thought process has to be. They don't think it's possible that Biden got more votes than Trump, and that Biden got 81 million votes. That must mean that one of two things is going on. Either:

(1) We have just seen the most massive perpetration of coordinated voter fraud in the history of the country, with state supreme courts, the US Supreme Court, Republican governors, Republican election officials, and the US Attorney General all involved in the fraud to some degree.

===OR===

(2) These Trumpsters have a distorted view, or pure ignorance, of the perspectives, opinions, experiences and priorities of people who voted for Biden.

One of the two, huh?
What you’re watching is a ruling class that can’t afford and isn’t willing to rock this boat. If the fraud was proven it would result in massive loss of confidence in the system and it would collapse on itself. There are a lot of cushy jobs at stake if that were to happen.

Forum List

Back