The real Trump threat.

It did not work, and Trump won re-election in a landslide
You've got to be kidding me.

Again with this shit?

You people need to face reality.
Look at what their thought process has to be. They don't think it's possible that Biden got more votes than Trump, and that Biden got 81 million votes. That must mean that one of two things is going on. Either:

(1) We have just seen the most massive perpetration of coordinated voter fraud in the history of the country, with state supreme courts, the US Supreme Court, Republican governors, Republican election officials, and the US Attorney General all involved in the fraud to some degree.

===OR===

(2) These Trumpsters have a distorted view, or pure ignorance, of the perspectives, opinions, experiences, priorities, and number of people who voted for Biden.

One of the two, huh?

But you really believe that Biden got more votes than Obama? Really? Without even campaigning?

Biden has been a bumbling buffoon for decades, and he beats Obama?

lol, nah man, sell that shit elsewhere.
If he magically did get more votes than Obama, then it's only because Obama gave the dog whistle while getting under Bidens old ace, and pushing him over the wall.
There is no "if". It happened. You lost. Get over it.

Again with this shit?

Look at what their thought process has to be. They don't think it's possible that Biden got more votes than Trump, and that Biden got 81 million votes. That must mean that one of two things is going on. Either:

(1) We have just seen the most massive perpetration of coordinated voter fraud in the history of the country, with state supreme courts, the US Supreme Court, Republican governors, Republican election officials, and the US Attorney General all involved in the fraud to some degree.

===OR===

(2) These Trumpsters have a distorted view, or pure ignorance, of the perspectives, opinions, experiences, priorities, and number of people who voted for Biden.

One of the two, huh?

But you really believe that Biden got more votes than Obama? Really? Without even campaigning?

Yes, people can believe Biden got all those votes even after the recounts and all those Republicans said he got all those votes...

USSC has three Judges Trump appointed and they refused to hear his case along with the other Justices and Alito and Thomas would have heard the cases so they could give a ruling against Trump...

Then you have Barr and others in other Federal agencies telling Trump and you that Biden won, but they are deep state now in the mental midget minds of Trump and his minions.

In the end Trump lost and it is over and Rosie O’Donnell should be about to sing ( The fat lady sang ) while Trump leaves on January 20th 2021!!!
A leftist fantasy unfolding here ???? Try to clean up afterwards ok.
You seem to have confused facts with fantasy.

It's not an uncommon problem for tRumplings.

Again with this shit?

===OR===

One of the two, huh?

If he magically did get more votes than Obama, then it's only because Obama gave the dog whistle while getting under Bidens old ace, and pushing him over the wall.

nah, the pushing was done by liberal poll workers after they cleared the counting rooms....that was on tape
Fake news.

Again with this shit?

===OR===

One of the two, huh?

Yes. You guys simply can't wrap your heads around the idea that a majority of the country doesn't adore Trump like you do.

It just doesn't register with you guys. Not my fault.
Bullcrap and you know it, but keep pinching yourself until you wake up in hopes that Biden somehow pulled it off. Until then keep drinking and kicking cans down the road, maybe Biden will ride by and pick you up.
e89311fa5c4e1ae5ad2a46aaca308181.jpg

Again with this shit?

===OR===

One of the two, huh?

Yes. You guys simply can't wrap your heads around the idea that a majority of the country doesn't adore Trump like you do.

Bullcrap and you know it, but keep pinching yourself until you wake up in hopes that Biden somehow pulled it off. Until then keep drinking and kicking cans down the road, maybe Biden will ride by and pick you up.
And there's another example.

Again with this shit?

===OR===

One of the two, huh?

From your screed, one could surmise you're a fucking idiot. Jus' sayin'.
I guess he wanted to illustrate my point for me.

They adore Trump so much (?) that they literally just can't believe that most of the country doesn't, too.

It is what it is.

Again with this shit?

===OR===

One of the two, huh?

nah, the pushing was done by liberal poll workers after they cleared the counting rooms....that was on tape
Fake news.

on tape.

Again with this shit?

===OR===

One of the two, huh?

They adore Trump so much (?) that they literally just can't believe that most of the country doesn't, too.

It is what it is.

Just stop already...Your Schtick is getting old, and solves nothing...You want to be thought of as intelligent, but come in here day after day with nothing to offer but derision, and insult...Why do you waste yours, and our time with that bs?
You tout yourself as some kind of portfolio manager, and mock your clients that have concerns about the future under the incoming administration, so I can’t imagine you’re a very good manager with your ethical lapses that you admit to in here...
Why don’t you do us all a favor and start acting like an adult, instead of some high school loser, and debate or leave....

Again with this shit?

===OR===

One of the two, huh?

It is what it is.

Just stop already...Your Schtick is getting old, and solves nothing...You want to be thought of as intelligent, but come in here day after day with nothing to offer but derision, and insult...Why do you waste yours, and our time with that bs?
You tout yourself as some kind of portfolio manager, and mock your clients that have concerns about the future under the incoming administration, so I can’t imagine you’re a very good manager with your ethical lapses that you admit to in here...
Why don’t you do us all a favor and start acting like an adult, instead of some high school loser, and debate or leave....
Gawd, you bitch about me a lot. Why don't you start a thread in the Flame Zone where you can bitch about me to your heart's content, and stop derailing other people's threads by making them about me?

Maybe that's a good idea, huh?

Again with this shit?

===OR===

One of the two, huh?

It is what it is.
Terrifying is what it is.

Again with this shit?

===OR===

One of the two, huh?

Fake news.

on tape.
Ok, so it's fake news on tape, if you like.

Again with this shit?

===OR===

One of the two, huh?

It is what it is.

There's no "schtick" here, Son. Some astonishment, a healthy chunk of disbelief, and more than a little resignation, but no "schtick".

What is it that makes Donald Trump so hated, so feared and so dangerous? To whom or what is Trump dangerous? Is he dangerous to those who live in the world as it is or the world that is under construction? In America we have a constitution that says the people are in charge. Is this not the real danger and is Trump’s support of the ideals expressed in that constitution not the real threat?

Our constitutional preamble is just one long sentence that is an explanation for why “the people” decided to take charge of the government. The US Constitution is problematic in the contemporary world. It says, “We the people of the United States”, it does not say “We the subjects of the world”.

The world is of two minds, independent minds, and hive minds. It was the “hive mind” that our founders created our constitution to escape. America is an experiment to demonstrate that self-determination is superior to controlled, manipulated outcomes by central power. America quickly became a destination for freedom-seeking independent minds fleeing central power and its success has been a continuing menace to hive minds all over the planet because people are the same wherever you go-all want freedom and liberty.

Donald Trump’s signature slogan, “Make America great again” was a call for independent minds to regain control of a government gone to the dark side of the hive mind. The US government has been selling out the people for many years in a planned forced march to a one-world prison planet. How do you think the People’s Republic of China got control of America’s pharmaceutical industry? Why do think the world’s poverty is being ushered over unprotected borders into the midst of America’s neighborhoods?

If you cannot defeat an enemy from the outside you can contaminate its leadership and poison it from the inside. That is the plan. To those with eyes that can see, the US government is thoroughly corrupted. Trump is a threat to the government, not the people. Intelligence agencies actually fabricated elaborate propaganda campaigns to undermine Trump’s call to the people.

It did not work, and Trump won re-election in a landslide. The government swung into action and swindled the election away from the people with federal fraud so obvious that banana republics all over the world are envious.

The real plague in America today is the US government.

Oh, 4 years of winter for you. I'm going to enjoy this. Nothing better than whining wingnuts on the internet.

What is it that makes Donald Trump so hated, so feared and so dangerous? To whom or what is Trump dangerous? Is he dangerous to those who live in the world as it is or the world that is under construction? In America we have a constitution that says the people are in charge. Is this not the real danger and is Trump’s support of the ideals expressed in that constitution not the real threat?

Our constitutional preamble is just one long sentence that is an explanation for why “the people” decided to take charge of the government. The US Constitution is problematic in the contemporary world. It says, “We the people of the United States”, it does not say “We the subjects of the world”.

The world is of two minds, independent minds, and hive minds. It was the “hive mind” that our founders created our constitution to escape. America is an experiment to demonstrate that self-determination is superior to controlled, manipulated outcomes by central power. America quickly became a destination for freedom-seeking independent minds fleeing central power and its success has been a continuing menace to hive minds all over the planet because people are the same wherever you go-all want freedom and liberty.

Donald Trump’s signature slogan, “Make America great again” was a call for independent minds to regain control of a government gone to the dark side of the hive mind. The US government has been selling out the people for many years in a planned forced march to a one-world prison planet. How do you think the People’s Republic of China got control of America’s pharmaceutical industry? Why do think the world’s poverty is being ushered over unprotected borders into the midst of America’s neighborhoods?

If you cannot defeat an enemy from the outside you can contaminate its leadership and poison it from the inside. That is the plan. To those with eyes that can see, the US government is thoroughly corrupted. Trump is a threat to the government, not the people. Intelligence agencies actually fabricated elaborate propaganda campaigns to undermine Trump’s call to the people.

It did not work, and Trump won re-election in a landslide. The government swung into action and swindled the election away from the people with federal fraud so obvious that banana republics all over the world are envious.

The real plague in America today is the US government.
The only threat to Trump is these rabid, lying, cheating scum of the Earth democrats and their low life snitching, criminals shits.

Again with this shit?

===OR===

One of the two, huh?

There is no "if". It happened. You lost. Get over it.
Just because you keep repeating it doesn't make it so. Just sayin.

Forum List

Back