The real reason the GOP hates the ACA

boy oh boy, more shit stirring and nothing of value

you threads are becoming a real bore

Hey those of you who HAD a policy you LIKED and lost because of Obama and his scam called ObamaCare. tough shit for you all of you. Now bow down and pay for everyone else to have INSURANCE

It amazes me that Progressive Liberals still support legislation the designer indicated was a bunch of lies he thought only stupid people would believe ... Go figure, guess he was talking about Liberals.

Liberals go around talking about how smart they are ... And even their own kind think they are stupid ... That has got to sting!

It amazes me that Progressive Liberals still support legislation the designer indicated was a bunch of lies he thought only stupid people would believe ... Go figure, guess he was talking about Liberals.

Liberals go around talking about how smart they are ... And even their own kind think they are stupid ... That has got to sting!

They'll never admit they were wrong. It's party over country and the rest of us in it can go to hell in their book

They'll never admit they were wrong. It's party over country and the rest of us in it can go to hell in their book

We never admit we were wrong? Hey when should I be expecting ebola to kill us all again?

The necessity for ACA stems from Reagan deregulating the healthcare insurance industry.

The ACA is a bunch of lies designed to fool stupid people according to the architect of the legislation. You are welcome to keep supporting it ... But that would make you one of the stupid people he was talking about.

It was sold on a bunch of frikken lies and our President KNEW they were LYING TO US

Another video Emerges of Obamacare Architect Calling Americans "Too Stupid” To Understand The Difference. Gruber paid $400,000 by administration, visited White House a dozen times
Yet second video has emerged of MIT professor and Obamacare architect Jonathan Gruber calling Americans “stupid,” and bragging about how the Affordable Care Act’s drafters had to deceive the public in order to pass the law.
Fox News’ Megyn Kelly was the first to air the video on her program, “The Kelly File.” Kelly played the video of Gruber appearing on MSNBC’s “Ronan Farrow Daily” apologizing for his earlier remarks. “I was speaking off the cuff and I spoke inappropriately, and I regret making those comments,” he said.
“But now tonight,” Kelly reported, ” more video has surfaced showing this was not the first time Mr. Gruber called the American people stupid in an ‘off-the-cuff’ remark. In this next clip from also last year, Mr. Gruber explains how Democrats played with the language of the Obamacare law so that it achieved their goals, by again, fooling the stupid public.”
She then played a short 5-second clip of Gruber, saying the following, that a part of the Obamacare passed because “the American people are too stupid to understand the difference.”

Gawd you Obamacare supporters on the left, Do you have some damn morals, honor and PRIDE

"The real reason the GOP hates the ACA"

Most on the right don't know anything about the ACA but lies and misinformation, and their hatred of the Act is predicated on those lies and misinformation; we've currently got a nitwit rightist with a thread seeking to propagate the 'death panels' lie.

Most conservatives have been lying about so many things for so long now that they don't even know what the truth is anymore.

"The real reason the GOP hates the ACA"

Most on the right don't know anything about the ACA but lies and misinformation, and their hatred of the Act is predicated on those lies and misinformation; we've currently got a nitwit rightist with a thread seeking to propagate the 'death panels' lie.

Most conservatives have been lying about so many things for so long now that they don't even know what the truth is anymore.

ah yes, the usual. You on the right are just too stupid and ignorant to know anything about anything. MY GAWD, shoot your high horse.

They know the polls shows the MAJORITY of the people, not just the right. hates OscamCare and having a new monster government ENTITLEMENT laid on our backs in an Economy that we can't AFFORD

This is what Obama gave YOU to PAY FOR on top of new TAXES, regulations out the ass and most of these new Positions went to his cronies. It also gave the IRS power over your health care. wake the hell up and get behind REPEALING this fascist pos garbage entitlement with Obamas Sickening name attached to it:

Last edited:
What a fucking lie your OP is. And it's based on a lying fucking article.

Here's the quote the author messed with to blame Ernst's comments on Obamacare.

She was talking about food stamps. NOT OBAMACARE. From the original link.

"Ernst did not mention the entitlements of Social Security and Medicare, however. Instead, she questioned the growing budget for food stamps.

“We have lost a reliance on not only our own families, but so much of what our churches and private organizations used to do. They used to have wonderful food pantries. They used to provide clothing for those that really needed it, but we have gotten away from that,” Ernst said. “Now we’re at a point where the government will just give away anything. We have to stop that.”"

Ernst carries concealed weapon 8220 90 percent of the time 8221 AUDIO

Here's the bullshit the OP linked to. This part isn't even in the original link to the Iowa interview. This Jonathan Chait is an asshole.

Check it out.

“We’re looking at Obamacare right now. Once we start with those benefits in January, how are we going to get people off of those? It’s exponentially harder to remove people once they’ve already been on those programs…"

Now he links to what Joni said about food stamps. NOT ABOUT OBAMACARE.

"We rely on government for absolutely everything. And in the years since I was a small girl up until now into my adulthood with children of my own, we have lost a reliance on not only our own families, but so much of what our churches and private organizations used to do. They used to have wonderful food pantries. They used to provide clothing for those that really needed it. But we have gotten away from that. Now we’re at a point where the government will just give away anything.”

Republican Admits Why Republicans Hate Obamacare -- NYMag

He's absolutely mangled the interview with Radio Iowa. Unfreaking unbelievable.

Fucking liars the whole bloody lot of you liberals.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back