The QAnon Shaman Just Pissed Off a Federal Judge

Hey, maybe they'll crucify the dumb little phukker on the lawn of GOP National Headquarters...

Imagine all the money to be made at such a popular event... popcorn and hot dog vendors, balloons, party-hats, sparklers... :auiqs.jpg:
Listen to the gleeful way you talk about making a public spectacle out of crucifying a guy who hasn't hurt a soul, and you can see why so many of us are arming ourselves.

You got some seriously twisted latent tendencies, just waiting to get out and fire up the ovens don't you?
"Hasn't hurt a soul" is subjective. He did far worse than merely assault another person. He presented himself as a symbol of sedition. An image to rally around in insurrection against the United States of America.
Show me on this doll where the guy in the buffalo robes hurt you, little girl.

:rolleyes:
The traitorous little a$$wipe in the buffalo robes - and those with him - did great damage to American representative democracy...

They participated in Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States, they assaulted Congress, and they attempted to interfere with Constitutional processes designed to insure a peaceful transfer of political power...

He - and they -broke the faith, and must now pay the price for their criminality...

Phukk 'em... and phukk those who try (and fail) to minimize what they did...

The treasonous little pekkerwood should be aggressively prosecuted, then tried, and, if found guilty, suffer the maximum penalty allowed under law...

It's a damned shame that the Capitol Police didn't put a live round through his skull, and those of some of his comrades, but that time is now past...

Still... a metaphorical crucifixion in the criminal law courts sounds like great fun, and just what the doctor ordered...
He, and the people with him, reminded the politicians that the American people can walk into the building and right up to them and confront them when they get fed up enough with all their lying, thieving, and graft.

That's all.

And for that, you believe they should all die, or at least be made to publicly suffer a great deal, so that no one else will ever follow their example.

Yeah........ you're the evil ones here, not them.

Hey, maybe they'll crucify the dumb little phukker on the lawn of GOP National Headquarters...

Imagine all the money to be made at such a popular event... popcorn and hot dog vendors, balloons, party-hats, sparklers... :auiqs.jpg:
Listen to the gleeful way you talk about making a public spectacle out of crucifying a guy who hasn't hurt a soul, and you can see why so many of us are arming ourselves.

You got some seriously twisted latent tendencies, just waiting to get out and fire up the ovens don't you?
"Hasn't hurt a soul" is subjective. He did far worse than merely assault another person. He presented himself as a symbol of sedition. An image to rally around in insurrection against the United States of America.

An absolutely protected political expression of personal belief.
In my opinion the whole protest was foolish and there was no election fraud of any significance, but it is illegal to arrest protestors who were not physically battling police or stealing anything.
People are not allowed on the House floor. They are confined to the gallery. Anyone who was on the House floor is in violation of the law and should be arrested. It is trespassing, plain and simple, and it is not constitutionally protected in any way.

I'm just amazed at how many Trumpers are in this thread defending those Antifa Capitol rioters!
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Think BOSTON TEAPARTY..or go research it in your case. The 1/6 patriots did nothing more than our founders intended and did.
Bull fawking shit, you are a damn moron. In the Boston Tea Party they came aboard the ship, at night, and tossed all the tea overboard. They were not screaming hang the captain, they didn't break in the captain's quarters, take the ship's log, break off parts of the ship for souvenirs, or vandalize any other part of the ship. Matter of fact, when some people tried to fish some of the chests out of the sea to get some free tea they got their asses kicked. And perhaps most importantly, every damn dime of tax on that tea was paid, Benjamin Franklin made sure of it.

That makes no sense to me.
Of course they would not threaten the captain because he was not the one they were protesting, since he had not set the high tea taxes.
Nor do I understand why the tea tax would have been paid?
Not only is the tax minor compared to the loss of the tea itself, but paying the tax only diminished the protest.
And unlike the Jan 6 occupation, there was a huge cost in all that tea being lost, since it came all the way from India.
In comparison, the Jan 6 occupation only damaged a few doors and windows.

See? You got nothing.

I love winning! :laugh:
:auiqs.jpg:

You really believe that, don't you child?
Well, I make a point about symbolism and the only thing you can rebut me with is "Show me on this doll where the guy in the buffalo robes hurt you, little girl."

So yeah. You're not equipped to debate me on my higher lever. Step up your game, bitch.
You really are just a simple little creature aren't you?

LOL

Go make me a sandwich, sweetie.

I'm just amazed at how many Trumpers are in this thread defending those Antifa Capitol rioters!
Think BOSTON TEAPARTY..or go research it in your case. The 1/6 patriots did nothing more than our founders intended and did.
Bull fawking shit, you are a damn moron. In the Boston Tea Party they came aboard the ship, at night, and tossed all the tea overboard. They were not screaming hang the captain, they didn't break in the captain's quarters, take the ship's log, break off parts of the ship for souvenirs, or vandalize any other part of the ship. Matter of fact, when some people tried to fish some of the chests out of the sea to get some free tea they got their asses kicked. And perhaps most importantly, every damn dime of tax on that tea was paid, Benjamin Franklin made sure of it.
The boston teaparty, the PROTESTORS put on funny outfits (dressed like indians and other things) broke onto the ships likely with some of the crew helping or allowing them on and then tossing off chest of tea leaves? The original teaparty was followed by another boston teaparty and several other teaparties in other colonies----------to claim that no one involved in these teaparties took momentos is naive and silly but as pathetic as claiming that the Teapartiers and the 1/6 protestors aren't behaving a lot alike.
Friendly advice: don't try to refute Winston when it comes to history. It won't end well for you.

I dunno seems to worked out well so far and so easily...what type of idiot doesn't get the connection between the teaparties and 1/6....(people protesting an abusive government with Biden's communist regime being worse.)

And fyi, Syn......no one needs advice from you---of all the posters on the board, you are certainly the most intellectually disadvantaged.
Nope, an idiot would try to compare the tea party to the mob at the Capitol. The culprits of the tea party were disciplined. They were not attempting to overthrow the government, stop the seating of a governor, or hang anyone. They committed no vandalism, did not steal any property other than the tea they destroyed, and even paid for what they did destroy.

The culprits of the tea party left a meeting hall, they didn't attempt to break into one. Nor did they attempt to disrupt a public meeting of any type, let alone a legislative body. And probably, most of all, they didn't brag about what they did or parade around like roosters after the fact. Hell, it was almost fifty years before the event was even called the Boston Tea Party.

How much marine life was killed by the pollution dumped into water?
:eek:

No marine mammals were harmed on 1/6.

In my opinion the whole protest was foolish and there was no election fraud of any significance, but it is illegal to arrest protestors who were not physically battling police or stealing anything.
People are not allowed on the House floor. They are confined to the gallery. Anyone who was on the House floor is in violation of the law and should be arrested. It is trespassing, plain and simple, and it is not constitutionally protected in any way.

Normally you do not even arrest trespassers, but just usher them out.
But these were NOT trespassers, but believed there was a legal wrong being committed that was being covered up.
That authorized their presence in where they normally should not have been.
The political beliefs of the people are far more important than the whole building.
The building is useless and should be utterly destroyed if it gets in the way of the valid political expression of any group of people.
You seem to forget who owns the building.
Congress is NOT the owner, and does not get to say who can protest there or not,
There is absolutely nothing higher than freedom of political expression in a democratic republic.
Instead of running away and hiding, congress should have listened to the protestors demands at least.
Then it would have been over and they likely would have left.

Of course they would not threaten the captain because he was not the one they were protesting, since he had not set the high tea taxes.
Not only is the tax minor compared to the loss of the tea itself, but paying the tax only diminished the protest.
And unlike the Jan 6 occupation, there was a huge cost in all that tea being lost, since it came all the way from India.
The tax, or the duties, and the tea was paid for or even the cost of tea. As I said, after the Tea Act tea was cheaper. The protest was not about the tax, it was about the monopoly granted to the East India Tea Company. Of course the fact that the tea was half rotted shit that the East India Tea company couldn't sell didn't help. And in modern dollars, the cost of the tea is estimated to be 1.5 million dollars. The riot caused an estimated 2.5 million dollars in damage.

Here are some of the prosecution's documentation of theft and vandalism along with the names of the now defendent.

The boston teaparty, the PROTESTORS put on funny outfits (dressed like indians and other things) broke onto the ships likely with some of the crew helping or allowing them on and then tossing off chest of tea leaves? The original teaparty was followed by another boston teaparty and several other teaparties in other colonies----------to claim that no one involved in these teaparties took momentos is naive and silly but as pathetic as claiming that the Teapartiers and the 1/6 protestors aren't behaving a lot alike.
Friendly advice: don't try to refute Winston when it comes to history. It won't end well for you.

I dunno seems to worked out well so far and so easily...what type of idiot doesn't get the connection between the teaparties and 1/6....(people protesting an abusive government with Biden's communist regime being worse.)

And fyi, Syn......no one needs advice from you---of all the posters on the board, you are certainly the most intellectually disadvantaged.
Nope, an idiot would try to compare the tea party to the mob at the Capitol. The culprits of the tea party were disciplined. They were not attempting to overthrow the government, stop the seating of a governor, or hang anyone. They committed no vandalism, did not steal any property other than the tea they destroyed, and even paid for what they did destroy.

The culprits of the tea party left a meeting hall, they didn't attempt to break into one. Nor did they attempt to disrupt a public meeting of any type, let alone a legislative body. And probably, most of all, they didn't brag about what they did or parade around like roosters after the fact. Hell, it was almost fifty years before the event was even called the Boston Tea Party.
Hun, you are arguing nonsense. The teapartiers sought to disrupt the Brit government taxation. I don't know why you are stuck on whether they were trying to disrupt a meeting a meeting or not...they meant to disrupt the government and they did as an act of rebellion.--------disrupting a meeting is less criminal than destroying tea in the 1700's. No they weren't bragging well most weren't as when they opened their mouths which atleast one did that I know of was arrested and placed in prison........ The Boston teaparty was followed by another teaparty and several other colony teaparties often with many of the same players such as Hancock and even Benedict arnold taking part. When the Teaparty was named makes no difference and nothing that you babbled changes the fact that the 1/6 protestors are really no different than the teaparty protestors--they both used much of the same techniques and think will be getting alot of the same results long term.

But these were NOT trespassers, but believed there was a legal wrong being committed that was being covered up.
The political beliefs of the people are far more important than the whole building.
The building is useless and should be utterly destroyed if it gets in the way of the valid political expression of any group of people.
Congress is NOT the owner, and does not get to say who can protest there or not,
There is absolutely nothing higher than freedom of political expression in a democratic republic.
Instead of running away and hiding, congress should have listened to the protestors demands at least.
You are absolutely delusional. Talk to the protestors? While carrying a noose and chanting, "Hang Pence"? Is trespassing on the grounds of the White House a protected form of political expression? I mean the people own the White House too.

You're deeply confused. Are you admitting that it wasn't Antifa, but Trumpers who rioted at the Capitol? Or are you calling Antifa patriots like the founders intended? :laugh:
I am calling the protestors the same as the teapartiers...........dressing in funny outfits, protesting tyranny, but generally showing good manners...........

antifa and BLM along with FBI/CIA plants in the group are obviously something different.
Yes, urinating in the halls and defecating and then smearing that feces on the walls is definitely a conservative's idea of "generally showing good manners".

Democrats and other real Americans disagree.
Did they do that-----I heard of no instances of this --------sounds like what antifa was doing their occupy wallstreet years

Hun, you are arguing nonsense. The teapartiers sought to disrupt the Brit government taxation. I don't know why you are stuck on whether they trying to disrupt a meeting--------disrupting a meeting is less criminal than destroying tea in the 1700's. No they weren't bragging well most weren't as when they opened their mouths which atleast one did that I know of was arrested and placed in prison........ The Boston teaparty was followed by another teaparty and several other colony teaparties often with many of the same players such as Hancock and even Benedict arnold taking part. When the Teaparty was named makes no difference and nothing that you babbled changes the fact that the 1/6 protestors are really no different than the teaparty protestors--they both used much of the same techniques and think will be getting alot of the same results long term.
NO. NO. NO. It was not about the tax, it was about granting a monopoly to the East India Tea Company. It was more about the tea being shit than any damn tax. Hell, if it was about the tax then why didn't they protest years earlier? I already told you, there was no additional tax on tea levied by the Tea Act. Tea got CHEAPER, because the East India Tea company did not have to pay duties in Britain for the tea as they had to prior to the Tea Act.

I am far left of anyone else here, but have to defend political expression.
Simply occupying a public building like the capital must be protected as political expression.
Any prosecution has to be limited only to those who caused material damage or personal injury, like hitting people.
Any other prosecution is illegal censorship of political expression.
Calling for the hanging of the VP is not protected speech. Inciting a riot is not protected speech. Entering the House floor is not a protected activity, it is off limits to everyone but House members, even in the best of times.
Name names.
Who did these things you speak of?
There were 10's of thousands there.
If someone at a BLM rally calls for dead cops, do you charge all those attending?
So, some black guy gets pulled over by the cops, does not cooperate quickly or completely, and ends up shot and killed, he had it coming. But a bunch of MORONS, inflamed by a fatass IDIOT, push through barricades attempting to enter restricted areas of the Capitol, and they are just exercising their constitutional rights. LIke the stupid twit that got killed. Like the black guy, she had it coming. You guys really need to work on consistency.
Can you cite an example of a black man being killed for not co-operating quickly.
January 6th was a protest for free and fair elections by Pro Democracy activists. The swamp used live ammo to stop unarmed pro-democracy activists.

Does trespassing normally entail 4 months in solitary confinement and torture.

The tax, or the duties, and the tea was paid for or even the cost of tea. As I said, after the Tea Act tea was cheaper. The protest was not about the tax, it was about the monopoly granted to the East India Tea Company. Of course the fact that the tea was half rotted shit that the East India Tea company couldn't sell didn't help. And in modern dollars, the cost of the tea is estimated to be 1.5 million dollars. The riot caused an estimated 2.5 million dollars in damage.

Here are some of the prosecution's documentation of theft and vandalism along with the names of the now defendent.

That makes no sense.
The Boston Tea Party deliberately destroyed massive amounts of private property, and was about the high taxes added to pay for the French and Indian War, It was not about any monopoly, but even if that was part of it, it was not likely a large part, since only the competition to the East India Company would be upset about a monopoly.

In comparison, the Jan 6 protest cost almost nothing.
You say, "the cost of the tea is estimated to be 1.5 million dollars, and the riot caused an estimated 2.5 million dollars in damage", but the inflation of the economy since then has to be much higher.
{...
$1 in 1776 is equivalent in purchasing power to about $30.70 today, an increase of $29.70 over 245 years. The dollar had an average inflation rate of 1.41% per year between 1776 and today, producing a cumulative price increase of 2,969.59%.

This means that today's prices are 30.70 times higher than average prices since 1776, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics consumer price index. A dollar today only buys 3.26% of what it could buy back then.
...}

Which means the inflation adjusted cost of the Boston Tea Party was about 20 times higher than the capital riot.

I am far left of anyone else here, but have to defend political expression.
Simply occupying a public building like the capital must be protected as political expression.
Any prosecution has to be limited only to those who caused material damage or personal injury, like hitting people.
Any other prosecution is illegal censorship of political expression.
Calling for the hanging of the VP is not protected speech. Inciting a riot is not protected speech. Entering the House floor is not a protected activity, it is off limits to everyone but House members, even in the best of times.
Name names.
Who did these things you speak of?
There were 10's of thousands there.
If someone at a BLM rally calls for dead cops, do you charge all those attending?
So, some black guy gets pulled over by the cops, does not cooperate quickly or completely, and ends up shot and killed, he had it coming. But a bunch of MORONS, inflamed by a fatass IDIOT, push through barricades attempting to enter restricted areas of the Capitol, and they are just exercising their constitutional rights. LIke the stupid twit that got killed. Like the black guy, she had it coming. You guys really need to work on consistency.

No, drivers who do not cooperate do NOT have anything coming.
Nor did Ashli Babbitt.

What you seem to forget is that in a democratic republic, the police and congress are hired servants, and have less authority than anyone, not more.

You are absolutely delusional. Talk to the protestors? While carrying a noose and chanting, "Hang Pence"? Is trespassing on the grounds of the White House a protected form of political expression? I mean the people own the White House too.

As a residence, the White House has additional personal privacy right.
I am anti-Trump, but you are making no sense.
The protestors were never remotely threatening.

Hun, you are arguing nonsense. The teapartiers sought to disrupt the Brit government taxation. I don't know why you are stuck on whether they trying to disrupt a meeting--------disrupting a meeting is less criminal than destroying tea in the 1700's. No they weren't bragging well most weren't as when they opened their mouths which atleast one did that I know of was arrested and placed in prison........ The Boston teaparty was followed by another teaparty and several other colony teaparties often with many of the same players such as Hancock and even Benedict arnold taking part. When the Teaparty was named makes no difference and nothing that you babbled changes the fact that the 1/6 protestors are really no different than the teaparty protestors--they both used much of the same techniques and think will be getting alot of the same results long term.
NO. NO. NO. It was not about the tax, it was about granting a monopoly to the East India Tea Company. It was more about the tea being shit than any damn tax. Hell, if it was about the tax then why didn't they protest years earlier? I already told you, there was no additional tax on tea levied by the Tea Act. Tea got CHEAPER, because the East India Tea company did not have to pay duties in Britain for the tea as they had to prior to the Tea Act.

Why would anyone care about the East India Tea Co. having a monopoly or not?
Only another tea company would care.
If the tea was bad, then no one would want to buy it.
No, the cost would have to be the problem, and the taxes the cause.
And the tax was from the British government, not a private company.

There were a series of acts
It was the Townshend Acts which greatly increased the cost of many things originally, tea being just one of them.

{...

1767​

Townshend Acts​

To help pay the expenses involved in governing the American colonies, Parliament passed the Townshend Acts, which initiated taxes on glass, lead, paint, paper, and tea.

1770​

Townshend Acts Cut Back​

Because of the reduced profits resulting from the colonial boycott of imported British goods, Parliament withdrew all of the Townshend Act (1767) taxes except for the tax on tea.

1773​

Tea Act​

By reducing the tax on imported British tea, this act gave British merchants an unfair advantage in selling their tea in America. American colonists condemned the act, and many planned to boycott tea.

Boston Tea Party​

When British tea ships arrived in Boston harbor, many citizens wanted the tea sent back to England without the payment of any taxes. The royal governor insisted on payment of all taxes. On December 16, a group of men disguised as Indians boarded the ships and dumped all the tea in the harbor.

1774​

Coercive Acts​

In response to the Boston Tea Party, Parliament passed several acts to punish Massachusetts. The Boston Port Bill banned the loading or unloading of any ships in Boston harbor. The Administration of Justice Act offered protection to royal officials in Massachusetts, allowing them to transfer to England all court cases against them involving riot suppression or revenue collection. The Massachusetts Government Act put the election of most government officials under the control of the Crown, essentially eliminating the Massachusetts charter of government.
...}

See? You got nothing.

I love winning! :laugh:
:auiqs.jpg:

You really believe that, don't you child?
Well, I make a point about symbolism and the only thing you can rebut me with is "Show me on this doll where the guy in the buffalo robes hurt you, little girl."

So yeah. You're not equipped to debate me on my higher lever. Step up your game, bitch.
You really are just a simple little creature aren't you?

LOL

Go make me a sandwich, sweetie.
Again, you have nothing. You suck at this. :laugh:

Forum List

Back