Democrats DO Apologize....When They HAVE To In Order To Get What They Want

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Her Twitter feed has painted Republicans with a broad brush, describing our national convention last year as three nights of quote-unquote 'racism, xenophobia, and outrageous lies,'" Grassley said during his opening remarks. "How many of our colleagues in this room were there? Of course Ms. Gupta has in fact launched Twitter attacks on some of them directly. Will that kind of partisan political advocacy affect her legal advocacy in her role where she represents all Americans?"

Grassley went on to note that Gupta has had strong words against members of the judiciary -- including Supreme Court Justices Amy Coney Barrett and Brett Kavanaugh -- who may be handling cases in which she could be involved.

"I understand why you have them
(Durbin's concerns). I take them seriously," Gupta said. "I regret the harsh rhetoric that I have used at times in the last several years. Perhaps, I think, the rhetoric has gotten quite harsh over the last several years and I have fallen prey to it, and I wish I could take it back. I can't, but what I can commit to you and ask that you do is look at my lifelong record."

When called out for being a spreader of extremely vile and hateful rhetoric against Republicans, Gupta attempted to claim that she was a 'VICTIM' rather than an instigator / spreader of false narratives and hate. This was NOT an apology, it was Gupta attempting to JUSTIFY her actions / words!

It's beneath them to apologize for anything. Most of the time they deflect from their misdeeds, then go on to the next one like nothing ever happened.

and I have fallen prey to it,
There is the telling part of what goes on inside the head of someone who does not take personal responsibility and blames the world: I've "fallen prey to it"...oh yes...I have no doubt she was forced to act without any possibility of stopping it herself! lol Give it a rest...now I seriously hate this word when I read it, but I'm going to go ahead and use it since it's just too perfect: snowflake....a true snowflake never takes responsibility for what comes out of his or her mouth and that can be from any political persuasion by the way! Snowflakes need to toughen up...now they are even taking off the word "normal" on skin products to not offend anyone-what a crock! EDIT: excuse my mini-rant....please carry on:) haha

Forum List

Back