The QAnon Shaman Just Pissed Off a Federal Judge

I'm just amazed at how many Trumpers are in this thread defending those Antifa Capitol rioters!
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Think BOSTON TEAPARTY..or go research it in your case. The 1/6 patriots did nothing more than our founders intended and did.
Bull fawking shit, you are a damn moron. In the Boston Tea Party they came aboard the ship, at night, and tossed all the tea overboard. They were not screaming hang the captain, they didn't break in the captain's quarters, take the ship's log, break off parts of the ship for souvenirs, or vandalize any other part of the ship. Matter of fact, when some people tried to fish some of the chests out of the sea to get some free tea they got their asses kicked. And perhaps most importantly, every damn dime of tax on that tea was paid, Benjamin Franklin made sure of it.
The boston teaparty, the PROTESTORS put on funny outfits (dressed like indians and other things) broke onto the ships likely with some of the crew helping or allowing them on and then tossing off chest of tea leaves? The original teaparty was followed by another boston teaparty and several other teaparties in other colonies----------to claim that no one involved in these teaparties took momentos is naive and silly but as pathetic as claiming that the Teapartiers and the 1/6 protestors aren't behaving a lot alike.

I'm just amazed at how many Trumpers are in this thread defending those Antifa Capitol rioters!
Think BOSTON TEAPARTY..or go research it in your case. The 1/6 patriots did nothing more than our founders intended and did.
You're deeply confused. Are you admitting that it wasn't Antifa, but Trumpers who rioted at the Capitol? Or are you calling Antifa patriots like the founders intended? :laugh:
I am calling the protestors the same as the teapartiers...........dressing in funny outfits, protesting tyranny, but generally showing good manners...........

antifa and BLM along with FBI/CIA plants in the group are obviously something different.

Hey, maybe they'll crucify the dumb little phukker on the lawn of GOP National Headquarters...

Imagine all the money to be made at such a popular event... popcorn and hot dog vendors, balloons, party-hats, sparklers... :auiqs.jpg:
Listen to the gleeful way you talk about making a public spectacle out of crucifying a guy who hasn't hurt a soul, and you can see why so many of us are arming ourselves.

You got some seriously twisted latent tendencies, just waiting to get out and fire up the ovens don't you?
You tell 'em, Sparky... :D

Bull fawking shit, you are a damn moron. In the Boston Tea Party they came aboard the ship, at night, and tossed all the tea overboard. They were not screaming hang the captain, they didn't break in the captain's quarters, take the ship's log, break off parts of the ship for souvenirs, or vandalize any other part of the ship. Matter of fact, when some people tried to fish some of the chests out of the sea to get some free tea they got their asses kicked. And perhaps most importantly, every damn dime of tax on that tea was paid, Benjamin Franklin made sure of it.
The boston teaparty, the PROTESTORS put on funny outfits (dressed like indians and other things) broke onto the ships likely with some of the crew helping or allowing them on and then tossing off chest of tea leaves? The original teaparty was followed by another boston teaparty and several other teaparties in other colonies----------to claim that no one involved in these teaparties took momentos is naive and silly but as pathetic as claiming that the Teapartiers and the 1/6 protestors aren't behaving a lot alike.
Friendly advice: don't try to refute Winston when it comes to history. It won't end well for you.

You're deeply confused. Are you admitting that it wasn't Antifa, but Trumpers who rioted at the Capitol? Or are you calling Antifa patriots like the founders intended? :laugh:
I am calling the protestors the same as the teapartiers...........dressing in funny outfits, protesting tyranny, but generally showing good manners...........

antifa and BLM along with FBI/CIA plants in the group are obviously something different.
Yes, urinating in the halls and defecating and then smearing that feces on the walls is definitely a conservative's idea of "generally showing good manners".

Democrats and other real Americans disagree.

Hey, maybe they'll crucify the dumb little phukker on the lawn of GOP National Headquarters...

Imagine all the money to be made at such a popular event... popcorn and hot dog vendors, balloons, party-hats, sparklers... :auiqs.jpg:
Listen to the gleeful way you talk about making a public spectacle out of crucifying a guy who hasn't hurt a soul, and you can see why so many of us are arming ourselves.

You got some seriously twisted latent tendencies, just waiting to get out and fire up the ovens don't you?
I got this thing I do; when someone who doesn't seem to like me much, starts talking about what they'd like to do to me and people like me....... I listen to them, and I take them at their word.

:45:

"Hasn't hurt a soul" is subjective. He did far worse than merely assault another person. He presented himself as a symbol of sedition. An image to rally around in insurrection against the United States of America.

I got this thing I do; when someone who doesn't seem to like me much, starts talking about what they'd like to do to me and people like me....... I listen to them, and I take them at their word.

"And people like me". Are you a treasonous motherfucker who hates the Constitution too? If so, fuck you. If so, and you act on it you should be executed.

Look, I don't like anything better than educating people about the Boston Tea Party. First, it was not about taxes. In fact, the Tea Act, which was the spark that ignited the Boston Tea Party, did not evoke any new taxes on the colonies. The tea tax itself had been in place for more than six years, part of the Townshend Revenue act passed in 1767. The Tea Act granted a monopoly to the East India Tea company, that is what pissed off those protestors. Hell, after the Tea Act tea was actually cheaper for the colonists, even with the tax. But that monopoly threatened the lifelihood of legitimate tea merchants and smugglers. In fact, smuggling was a huge part of the Revolutionary movement.

Tea was destined for New York, Philadelphia, Charleston, and Boston. The colonists convinced the cosigners receiving the tea in New York, Philadelphia, and Charleston, to refuse acceptance and return the tea. But the governor of Massachusetts two sons were part of the cosigners for the tea destined for Boston and they would not refuse acceptance. And here is the thing, if the tea was not unloaded and the duties paid within 20 days it was going to be confiscated, and unloaded in America anyway. So a little over a hundred men boarded the ships and tossed the tea. And no, there was no other damage to the ships.

Now yes, there were other actions linked to the Tea Party. Two specifically, and they both revolve around the tea of the East India Tea company. A ship had run aground in Cape Cod. The duties were paid and the tea was off-loaded. It was stored in a warehouse in Boston, that tea was destroyed when they raided the warehouse. But some of it had already been delivered to Davis, Newman, and Co. Their shop was broken into and that tea was destroyed. In both cases, the culprits dressed as Mohawks. And yes, ever damn bit of the tea, in all three cases, was paid for.

So, as soon as all the rioters on the Capitol cough up the money to pay for all the damages, well you might be able to at least give them that similarity. But in the Tea Party no merchants, soldiers, or guards were killed. No tea was taken for personal use. No looting of anything happened. There was no vandalism. Hell, it was not even a protest against the government itself, other than the corporate favoritism being given to the East India Tea Company. There is no comparison whatsoever.

"Hasn't hurt a soul" is subjective. He did far worse than merely assault another person. He presented himself as a symbol of sedition. An image to rally around in insurrection against the United States of America.
Show me on this doll where the guy in the buffalo robes hurt you, little girl.

:rolleyes:

"And people like me". Are you a treasonous motherfucker who hates the Constitution too? If so, fuck you. If so, and you act on it you should be executed.
See?

This is what I'm talking about......

You folks are just praying for an excuse so you can start putting people who don't agree with you up against a wall.

It's who you all are, at heart. It's what you're about.

The only thing you actually want, that you really care about, is power...... everything else is just window dressing.

See? You got nothing.

I love winning! :laugh:

See? You got nothing.

:auiqs.jpg:

You really believe that, don't you child?

The traitorous little a$$wipe in the buffalo robes - and those with him - did great damage to American representative democracy...

They participated in Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States, they assaulted Congress, and they attempted to interfere with Constitutional processes designed to insure a peaceful transfer of political power...

He - and they -broke the faith, and must now pay the price for their criminality...

Phukk 'em... and phukk those who try (and fail) to minimize what they did...

The treasonous little pekkerwood should be aggressively prosecuted, then tried, and, if found guilty, suffer the maximum penalty allowed under law...

It's a damned shame that the Capitol Police didn't put a live round through his skull, and those of some of his comrades, but that time is now past...

Still... a metaphorical crucifixion in the criminal law courts sounds like great fun, and just what the doctor ordered...

See?

This is what I'm talking about......

You folks are just praying for an excuse so you can start putting people who don't agree with you commit sedition against the United States of America up against a wall.

It's who you all are, at heart. It's what you're about.

The only thing you actually want, that you really care about, is power...... everything else is just window dressing.
FIXED!

See? You got nothing.

:auiqs.jpg:

You really believe that, don't you child?
Well, I make a point about symbolism and the only thing you can rebut me with is "Show me on this doll where the guy in the buffalo robes hurt you, little girl."

So yeah. You're not equipped to debate me on my higher lever. Step up your game, bitch.

Friendly advice: don't try to refute Winston when it comes to history. It won't end well for you.

I dunno seems to worked out well so far and so easily...what type of idiot doesn't get the connection between the teaparties and 1/6....(people protesting an abusive government with Biden's communist regime being worse.)

And fyi, Syn......no one needs advice from you---of all the posters on the board, you are certainly the most intellectually disadvantaged.

An absolutely protected political expression of personal belief.
In my opinion the whole protest was foolish and there was no election fraud of any significance, but it is illegal to arrest protestors who were not physically battling police or stealing anything.

I dunno seems to worked out well so far and so easily...what type of idiot doesn't get the connection between the teaparties and 1/6....(people protesting an abusive government with Biden's communist regime being worse.)

And fyi, Syn......no one needs advice from you---of all the posters on the board, you are certainly the most intellectually disadvantaged.
Nope, an idiot would try to compare the tea party to the mob at the Capitol. The culprits of the tea party were disciplined. They were not attempting to overthrow the government, stop the seating of a governor, or hang anyone. They committed no vandalism, did not steal any property other than the tea they destroyed, and even paid for what they did destroy.

The culprits of the tea party left a meeting hall, they didn't attempt to break into one. Nor did they attempt to disrupt a public meeting of any type, let alone a legislative body. And probably, most of all, they didn't brag about what they did or parade around like roosters after the fact. Hell, it was almost fifty years before the event was even called the Boston Tea Party.

Forum List

Back