The QAnon Shaman Just Pissed Off a Federal Judge

I'm just amazed at how many Trumpers are in this thread defending those Antifa Capitol rioters!
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Think BOSTON TEAPARTY..or go research it in your case. The 1/6 patriots did nothing more than our founders intended and did.
You're deeply confused. Are you admitting that it wasn't Antifa, but Trumpers who rioted at the Capitol? Or are you calling Antifa patriots like the founders intended? :laugh:
I am calling the protestors the same as the teapartiers...........dressing in funny outfits, protesting tyranny, but generally showing good manners...........

antifa and BLM along with FBI/CIA plants in the group are obviously something different.
Yes, urinating in the halls and defecating and then smearing that feces on the walls is definitely a conservative's idea of "generally showing good manners".

Democrats and other real Americans disagree.
Did they do that-----I heard of no instances of this --------sounds like what antifa was doing their occupy wallstreet years
See? You're just an ignorant Trumper. Yes, they did that. Now celebrate them. That's what you sick motherfuckers do.

I'm just amazed at how many Trumpers are in this thread defending those Antifa Capitol rioters!
Think BOSTON TEAPARTY..or go research it in your case. The 1/6 patriots did nothing more than our founders intended and did.
Bull fawking shit, you are a damn moron. In the Boston Tea Party they came aboard the ship, at night, and tossed all the tea overboard. They were not screaming hang the captain, they didn't break in the captain's quarters, take the ship's log, break off parts of the ship for souvenirs, or vandalize any other part of the ship. Matter of fact, when some people tried to fish some of the chests out of the sea to get some free tea they got their asses kicked. And perhaps most importantly, every damn dime of tax on that tea was paid, Benjamin Franklin made sure of it.
The boston teaparty, the PROTESTORS put on funny outfits (dressed like indians and other things) broke onto the ships likely with some of the crew helping or allowing them on and then tossing off chest of tea leaves? The original teaparty was followed by another boston teaparty and several other teaparties in other colonies----------to claim that no one involved in these teaparties took momentos is naive and silly but as pathetic as claiming that the Teapartiers and the 1/6 protestors aren't behaving a lot alike.
Friendly advice: don't try to refute Winston when it comes to history. It won't end well for you.

I dunno seems to worked out well so far and so easily...what type of idiot doesn't get the connection between the teaparties and 1/6....(people protesting an abusive government with Biden's communist regime being worse.)

And fyi, Syn......no one needs advice from you---of all the posters on the board, you are certainly the most intellectually disadvantaged.
Nope, an idiot would try to compare the tea party to the mob at the Capitol. The culprits of the tea party were disciplined. They were not attempting to overthrow the government, stop the seating of a governor, or hang anyone. They committed no vandalism, did not steal any property other than the tea they destroyed, and even paid for what they did destroy.

The culprits of the tea party left a meeting hall, they didn't attempt to break into one. Nor did they attempt to disrupt a public meeting of any type, let alone a legislative body. And probably, most of all, they didn't brag about what they did or parade around like roosters after the fact. Hell, it was almost fifty years before the event was even called the Boston Tea Party.
Hun, you are arguing nonsense. The teapartiers sought to disrupt the Brit government taxation. I don't know why you are stuck on whether they trying to disrupt a meeting--------disrupting a meeting is less criminal than destroying tea in the 1700's. No they weren't bragging well most weren't as when they opened their mouths which atleast one did that I know of was arrested and placed in prison........ The Boston teaparty was followed by another teaparty and several other colony teaparties often with many of the same players such as Hancock and even Benedict arnold taking part. When the Teaparty was named makes no difference and nothing that you babbled changes the fact that the 1/6 protestors are really no different than the teaparty protestors--they both used much of the same techniques and think will be getting alot of the same results long term.
NO. NO. NO. It was not about the tax, it was about granting a monopoly to the East India Tea Company. It was more about the tea being shit than any damn tax. Hell, if it was about the tax then why didn't they protest years earlier? I already told you, there was no additional tax on tea levied by the Tea Act. Tea got CHEAPER, because the East India Tea company did not have to pay duties in Britain for the tea as they had to prior to the Tea Act.
I warned you, Turtlesoup, but you're too fucking stupid to take good advice. Lol!

Hey, maybe they'll crucify the dumb little phukker on the lawn of GOP National Headquarters...

Imagine all the money to be made at such a popular event... popcorn and hot dog vendors, balloons, party-hats, sparklers... :auiqs.jpg:
Listen to the gleeful way you talk about making a public spectacle out of crucifying a guy who hasn't hurt a soul, and you can see why so many of us are arming ourselves.

You got some seriously twisted latent tendencies, just waiting to get out and fire up the ovens don't you?
"Hasn't hurt a soul" is subjective. He did far worse than merely assault another person. He presented himself as a symbol of sedition. An image to rally around in insurrection against the United States of America.
Show me on this doll where the guy in the buffalo robes hurt you, little girl.

:rolleyes:
See? You got nothing.

I love winning! :laugh:
:auiqs.jpg:

You really believe that, don't you child?
Well, I make a point about symbolism and the only thing you can rebut me with is "Show me on this doll where the guy in the buffalo robes hurt you, little girl."

So yeah. You're not equipped to debate me on my higher lever. Step up your game, bitch.
You really are just a simple little creature aren't you?

LOL

Go make me a sandwich, sweetie.
Again, you have nothing. You suck at this. :laugh:
Well, if you'd get off your ass, I'd have a sandwich, lol.

I am far left of anyone else here, but have to defend political expression.
Simply occupying a public building like the capital must be protected as political expression.
Any prosecution has to be limited only to those who caused material damage or personal injury, like hitting people.
Any other prosecution is illegal censorship of political expression.
Calling for the hanging of the VP is not protected speech. Inciting a riot is not protected speech. Entering the House floor is not a protected activity, it is off limits to everyone but House members, even in the best of times.
Name names.
Who did these things you speak of?
There were 10's of thousands there.
If someone at a BLM rally calls for dead cops, do you charge all those attending?
So, some black guy gets pulled over by the cops, does not cooperate quickly or completely, and ends up shot and killed, he had it coming. But a bunch of MORONS, inflamed by a fatass IDIOT, push through barricades attempting to enter restricted areas of the Capitol, and they are just exercising their constitutional rights. LIke the stupid twit that got killed. Like the black guy, she had it coming. You guys really need to work on consistency.

No, drivers who do not cooperate do NOT have anything coming.
Nor did Ashli Babbitt.

What you seem to forget is that in a democratic republic, the police and congress are hired servants, and have less authority than anyone, not more.
What happened to "comply with the cop's command or suffer the
consequences"?

Thats the wingnut line for every Black man killed by cops.

Bull fawking shit, you are a damn moron. In the Boston Tea Party they came aboard the ship, at night, and tossed all the tea overboard. They were not screaming hang the captain, they didn't break in the captain's quarters, take the ship's log, break off parts of the ship for souvenirs, or vandalize any other part of the ship. Matter of fact, when some people tried to fish some of the chests out of the sea to get some free tea they got their asses kicked. And perhaps most importantly, every damn dime of tax on that tea was paid, Benjamin Franklin made sure of it.
The boston teaparty, the PROTESTORS put on funny outfits (dressed like indians and other things) broke onto the ships likely with some of the crew helping or allowing them on and then tossing off chest of tea leaves? The original teaparty was followed by another boston teaparty and several other teaparties in other colonies----------to claim that no one involved in these teaparties took momentos is naive and silly but as pathetic as claiming that the Teapartiers and the 1/6 protestors aren't behaving a lot alike.
Look, I don't like anything better than educating people about the Boston Tea Party. First, it was not about taxes. In fact, the Tea Act, which was the spark that ignited the Boston Tea Party, did not evoke any new taxes on the colonies. The tea tax itself had been in place for more than six years, part of the Townshend Revenue act passed in 1767. The Tea Act granted a monopoly to the East India Tea company, that is what pissed off those protestors. Hell, after the Tea Act tea was actually cheaper for the colonists, even with the tax. But that monopoly threatened the lifelihood of legitimate tea merchants and smugglers. In fact, smuggling was a huge part of the Revolutionary movement.

Tea was destined for New York, Philadelphia, Charleston, and Boston. The colonists convinced the cosigners receiving the tea in New York, Philadelphia, and Charleston, to refuse acceptance and return the tea. But the governor of Massachusetts two sons were part of the cosigners for the tea destined for Boston and they would not refuse acceptance. And here is the thing, if the tea was not unloaded and the duties paid within 20 days it was going to be confiscated, and unloaded in America anyway. So a little over a hundred men boarded the ships and tossed the tea. And no, there was no other damage to the ships.

Now yes, there were other actions linked to the Tea Party. Two specifically, and they both revolve around the tea of the East India Tea company. A ship had run aground in Cape Cod. The duties were paid and the tea was off-loaded. It was stored in a warehouse in Boston, that tea was destroyed when they raided the warehouse. But some of it had already been delivered to Davis, Newman, and Co. Their shop was broken into and that tea was destroyed. In both cases, the culprits dressed as Mohawks. And yes, ever damn bit of the tea, in all three cases, was paid for.

So, as soon as all the rioters on the Capitol cough up the money to pay for all the damages, well you might be able to at least give them that similarity. But in the Tea Party no merchants, soldiers, or guards were killed. No tea was taken for personal use. No looting of anything happened. There was no vandalism. Hell, it was not even a protest against the government itself, other than the corporate favoritism being given to the East India Tea Company. There is no comparison whatsoever.
Geebus, you are an idiot. I said nothing about taxes other than the teaparties were meant to disrupt the taxation once (see link if you are really this stupid about US history) oh clueless one. Don't know why you keep going back to the taxes----except that you are so weak minded that you have to argue some made up argument in your tiny brain because you have lost the real discussion. Time to grow up.

I have mentioned nothing more than both the TEAPARTIES (you do realize that there was more than one) and 1/6 were both ACTS OF DEFIANCE against a corrupt government where the citizens dressed up in funny outfits, trespassed, and caused a little mischief. Your reaction is to start babbling about TAXES and start screaming that both sets of incidents aren't alike despite that they are and that again I've really said nothing of taxes.

Syn, you need to seek professional help my dear---I realize that you are clueless but hiding behind this idiot and using this idiot as your shield and your supposed savior is just pathetic on an epic level.

Last edited:
See? You're just an ignorant Trumper. Yes, they did that. Now celebrate them. That's what you sick motherfuckers do.

Grow TF up!!!

Your hate seethes through every post you make.

That makes YOU one of the SICK MF that you claim are only Trumpers.

Look at the sh!t you post.
She's a little crazy.

You have to be, to believe the nonsense they do.

Instead of running away and hiding, congress should have listened to the protestors demands at least.
"Hang Mike Pence"......"Find Nancy Pelosi and shoot her in the 'effen' head".

Yupper, those statements sound like reasonable gambits for opening a shared dialogue.
Can't understand why members of Congress didn't go directly to those doors and windows that were being busted down and ask the 'protesters' to stop, or at least slow down. WHAT were they thinking?

It appears the poster Rigby watched none of the videos of uniformed police being dragged down the steps to be beaten with a pole flying an American flag. Or see the thrown objects. Nor saw the Mace & Bear Spray, and who knows what else, sprayed in the faces of the uniformed police. Nor did he read about the uniformed policeman who lost three fingers, nor the one who lost an eye.

"Blue Lives Matter"....by those Jackass Patriots? Horsemerde'
"Protesters"?.....some, yeah. But notably none of the 'legitimate' protesters have been shown to attempt to stop, discourage, prevent, or persuade the criminal assaulters from doing what they were doing.

The people on those Capitol steps throwing stuff at the police, those who were breaking in windows and doors and illegally entering the Capitol were Jackass Patriots, Fat Boy MealTeam6 Militias, the Duped & Snookered.
Legitimate protesters? My ass.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a residence, the White House has additional personal privacy right.

This is a tired and threadbare argument: The House and Senate 'belong to the People' ergo anybody at anytime can go anywhere because, after all, it is theirs.
Horsemerde'

Go to the Oval Office whenever you want (which, by he way is NOT in the residence portion of the White House, MOST of the White House is NOT residential.) It is.....the People's House.)

Go to the Gem Room in the Smithsonian whenever you want, carrying whatever you wish, and start busting glass. It is, after all, owned by the 'People'.

I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got _________.

Another loss for the Trumpers.

The QAnon Shaman Just Pissed Off a Federal Judge
And there goes his last chance at getting out of jail before his trial.

The federal judge overseeing “QAnon Shaman” Jacob Chansley’s case has had it with his media redemption tour.

Chansley, who famously stormed the Capitol on January 6 in distinctive face paint and fur headdress, will stay in jail pending trial after Judge Royce Lamberth wrote a 32-page opinion excoriating both the accused rioter and his lawyer for their legal arguments and recent public appearances.

In the memorandum issued late Monday, Lamberth rejected Chansley’s request for pre-trial release, writing that his counsel had made “meritless” arguments and mocked the idea that Chansley was just a peaceful protester who was victimized during the riots that left five people dead, including a Capitol Police officer. Lamberth also took particular issue with a recent interview Chansley did with CBS News.

“The statements defendant has made to the public from jail show that defendant does not fully appreciate the severity of the allegations against him,” Lamberth, a Reagan appointee, wrote in his opinion. “To the contrary, he believes that he—not the American people or members of Congress — was the victim on January 6th.”

When reached for comment via email, defense attorney Albert Watkins said simply: “The Court’s Order is well written and reasoned.”

People kept in prison because of their political opinions are usually called "Prisoners of Conscience".
What the Courts want is for this man to cry, plead and denounce Trump probably.
Which is what terrorists do to their hostages.
No, they want him to shut the fuck up before he gets more years then he would have. The judge is correct: he doesn't realize the gravity of his situation. He is going to prison for many years. As he should be. He is a danger to other people and himself. Fuck him.
What makes him a danger to others?

Look, I don't like anything better than educating people about the Boston Tea Party. First, it was not about taxes. In fact, the Tea Act, which was the spark that ignited the Boston Tea Party, did not evoke any new taxes on the colonies. The tea tax itself had been in place for more than six years, part of the Townshend Revenue act passed in 1767. The Tea Act granted a monopoly to the East India Tea company, that is what pissed off those protestors. Hell, after the Tea Act tea was actually cheaper for the colonists, even with the tax. But that monopoly threatened the lifelihood of legitimate tea merchants and smugglers. In fact, smuggling was a huge part of the Revolutionary movement.

Tea was destined for New York, Philadelphia, Charleston, and Boston. The colonists convinced the cosigners receiving the tea in New York, Philadelphia, and Charleston, to refuse acceptance and return the tea. But the governor of Massachusetts two sons were part of the cosigners for the tea destined for Boston and they would not refuse acceptance. And here is the thing, if the tea was not unloaded and the duties paid within 20 days it was going to be confiscated, and unloaded in America anyway. So a little over a hundred men boarded the ships and tossed the tea. And no, there was no other damage to the ships.

Now yes, there were other actions linked to the Tea Party. Two specifically, and they both revolve around the tea of the East India Tea company. A ship had run aground in Cape Cod. The duties were paid and the tea was off-loaded. It was stored in a warehouse in Boston, that tea was destroyed when they raided the warehouse. But some of it had already been delivered to Davis, Newman, and Co. Their shop was broken into and that tea was destroyed. In both cases, the culprits dressed as Mohawks. And yes, ever damn bit of the tea, in all three cases, was paid for.

So, as soon as all the rioters on the Capitol cough up the money to pay for all the damages, well you might be able to at least give them that similarity. But in the Tea Party no merchants, soldiers, or guards were killed. No tea was taken for personal use. No looting of anything happened. There was no vandalism. Hell, it was not even a protest against the government itself, other than the corporate favoritism being given to the East India Tea Company. There is no comparison whatsoever.
Geebus, you are an idiot. I said nothing about taxes other than the teaparties were meant to disrupt the taxation once (see link if you are really this stupid about US history) oh clueless one. Don't know why you keep going back to the taxes----except that you are so weak minded that you have to argue some made up argument in your tiny brain because you have lost the real discussion. Time to grow up.

I have mentioned nothing more than both the TEAPARTIES (you do realize that there was more than one) and 1/6 were both ACTS OF DEFIANCE against a corrupt government where the citizens dressed up in funny outfits, trespassed, and caused a little mischief. Your reaction is to start babbling about TAXES and start screaming that both sets of incidents aren't alike despite that they are and that again I've really said nothing of taxes.

Syn, you need to seek professional help my dear---I realize that you are clueless but hiding behind this idiot and using this idiot as your shield and your supposed savior is just pathetic on an epic level.

Did you even bother to read your link?
  • Samuel Adams and John Hancock were tea smugglers
  • Even with the tax, the tea from the East India Tea company was cheaper
  • All the taxes implemented by the Townshend Acts were revoked, except for tea
  • No other tea was destroyed, just the tea from the East India Tea company

Taxation without representation was only a small part of the grudge with Britain. There is a long list of those "injuries and usurpations" within the Declaration of Independence, 27 of them in fact. Only one mentions taxation--not without representation, but without consent. The reality is that the taxes implemented by the Townshend acts were all revoked except for tea. Not because of the protests, but because Townshend was no longer in control and those taxes were bad for British businesses. In fact, those taxes actually helped Colonial craftsmen who competed with British industry. It was the merchants that wanted the taxes revoked.

Nope, reading over the injuries and usurpations within the Declaration of Independence clearly provides the best window into the motivations of the colonists. It was about corruption, and the monopoly granted to the East India Tea Company is a prime example of that corruption. The advantages given to the company through the Tea Act were initiated because most members of the House of Lords, and the King himself, were all shareholders. That is what pissed off the colonists. A strong precursor to the Revolution is the War of Regulation, which happened right here in North Carolina years before the Revolutionary movement. It was not about taxes, it was about corruption.

If you want a comparison to the Boston Tea party, those rioters on January 6 would not have raided the Capital. They would have raided one of Trump's hotels, or one of his golf courses.

Hey, maybe they'll crucify the dumb little phukker on the lawn of GOP National Headquarters...

Imagine all the money to be made at such a popular event... popcorn and hot dog vendors, balloons, party-hats, sparklers... :auiqs.jpg:
Listen to the gleeful way you talk about making a public spectacle out of crucifying a guy who hasn't hurt a soul, and you can see why so many of us are arming ourselves.

You got some seriously twisted latent tendencies, just waiting to get out and fire up the ovens don't you?
"Hasn't hurt a soul" is subjective. He did far worse than merely assault another person. He presented himself as a symbol of sedition. An image to rally around in insurrection against the United States of America.

The traitorous little a$$wipe in the buffalo robes - and those with him - did great damage to American representative democracy...

They participated in Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States, they assaulted Congress, and they attempted to interfere with Constitutional processes designed to insure a peaceful transfer of political power...

He - and they -broke the faith, and must now pay the price for their criminality...

Phukk 'em... and phukk those who try (and fail) to minimize what they did...

The treasonous little pekkerwood should be aggressively prosecuted, then tried, and, if found guilty, suffer the maximum penalty allowed under law...

It's a damned shame that the Capitol Police didn't put a live round through his skull, and those of some of his comrades, but that time is now past...

Still... a metaphorical crucifixion in the criminal law courts sounds like great fun, and just what the doctor ordered...
He, and the people with him, reminded the politicians that the American people can walk into the building and right up to them and confront them when they get fed up enough with all their lying, thieving, and graft.

That's all.

And for that, you believe they should all die, or at least be made to publicly suffer a great deal, so that no one else will ever follow their example.

Yeah........ you're the evil ones here, not them.
That's not what they did.

They engaged in Insurrection and Rebellion.

Death to Traitors.

The traitorous little a$$wipe in the buffalo robes - and those with him - did great damage to American representative democracy...

They participated in Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States, they assaulted Congress, and they attempted to interfere with Constitutional processes designed to insure a peaceful transfer of political power...

He - and they -broke the faith, and must now pay the price for their criminality...

Phukk 'em... and phukk those who try (and fail) to minimize what they did...

The treasonous little pekkerwood should be aggressively prosecuted, then tried, and, if found guilty, suffer the maximum penalty allowed under law...

It's a damned shame that the Capitol Police didn't put a live round through his skull, and those of some of his comrades, but that time is now past...

Still... a metaphorical crucifixion in the criminal law courts sounds like great fun, and just what the doctor ordered...
He, and the people with him, reminded the politicians that the American people can walk into the building and right up to them and confront them when they get fed up enough with all their lying, thieving, and graft.

That's all.

And for that, you believe they should all die, or at least be made to publicly suffer a great deal, so that no one else will ever follow their example.

Yeah........ you're the evil ones here, not them.
That's not what they did.

They engaged in Insurrection and Rebellion.

Death to Traitors.
If you really believed that, you'd be upset that they didn't hang every politician there that day.

But you're a liar, and all you care about is power, and we both know it.

You're a disgrace to your country.

Forum List

Back