The Puppet Master.. Trump

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
It must be difficult for both Democrats and Republicans having Trump expose the obvious truths in such blunt ways. I give him credit for the straight talk and unfettered opinions to the American people.

Sure, he sounds extreme at times and from a bargaining position it's the right place to be to start a negotiation to a lesser position.

It seems both Democrats and Republicans, their media, political representatives and followers, blow the topic of the day out of proportion (lie, embellish, have wild imaginings far beyond what he's actually said) and end up looking rather silly and out of touch with reality.

He's playing both sides like puppets on strings almost perfectly, it's rather comical to watch.

Bottom line opinion, Trump is a fiscal conservative but on social issues it's a mixed bag, left right and center all voters could be satisfied and disappointed with Trump individually.

I kind of agree that we do need to be careful with muslims. Yes, we're at war.

But, the truth isn't letting our bridges fall into rivers, our educational system to keep sliding south and end all investment into science. That is just dumb.

It must be difficult for both Democrats and Republicans having Trump expose the obvious truths in such blunt ways. I give him credit for the straight talk and unfettered opinions to the American people.

Sure, he sounds extreme at times and from a bargaining position it's the right place to be to start a negotiation to a lesser position.

It seems both Democrats and Republicans, their media, political representatives and followers, blow the topic of the day out of proportion (lie, embellish, have wild imaginings far beyond what he's actually said) and end up looking rather silly and out of touch with reality.

He's playing both sides like puppets on strings almost perfectly, it's rather comical to watch.

Bottom line opinion, Trump is a fiscal conservative but on social issues it's a mixed bag, left right and center all voters could be satisfied and disappointed with Trump individually.

Every day I'm thankful as hell he's in this race. Instead of a boring "Only Jeb can beat Hillary" race Trump's kept everyone on their toes and frothing at the mouth. Most importantly he's kept me laughing my ass off.

Win or lose he's shaken up the primary system like I've never witnessed before. Instead of having to endure Jeb drone on like a Scout Master explaining safety tips on how to properly roast a marshmallow it's been one hell of a roller coaster ride with Trump in it.

:lol:

Hands up! I love the ride.

Last edited:
Well said Lumpy!

He is like a huge pimple between the eyes that won't go away for the Republicans and Democrats ...And they are throwing everything they got ( media) to get the voters to see him as a racist. So many countries in Europe are closing their borders too, but in a silent way of coarse. But Trump is a racist for wanting the same.
People see it like it is with all of the puppet candidates who are controlled by the money donors, this is a Big reason he is so high in the polls.

Last edited:
Drumpf appeals to ignorance, racism and failure. He lies and the dummies among us hump his leg.

He's NOT "fiscal conservative". Not even close. Read his site.

He's on the side of the terrorists, just as the GOP/NRA, RWNJs are.

Anyone who believes he is not controlled by big money hasn't been paying attention. Again, READ HIS SITE.

I am sure your right in many ways Luddly. but would you rather have Ted Cruz...? :ack-1::puke: Or another Bush...?
You can't bank 100% on Hillary.
I get what Trump is saying, it is what people have been crying for ever since the Paris shooting..

But, the truth isn't letting our bridges fall into rivers, our educational system to keep sliding south and end all investment into science. That is just dumb.

Then why don't you get the current crop of Politicians to address that fact? they have had 8 years? They spend all the money on travel, bonus, salary, pension, unions, votes;......etc. they are stealing you blind. They get massive Tax revenue. What do they do with it? hire their buddies for life.

Drumpf appeals to ignorance, racism and failure. He lies and the dummies among us hump his leg.

He's NOT "fiscal conservative". Not even close. Read his site.

He's on the side of the terrorists, just as the GOP/NRA, RWNJs are.

Anyone who believes he is not controlled by big money hasn't been paying attention. Again, READ HIS SITE.

I believe you feel obligated to did dislike him no matter what. You pick out items here and there that somewhat make your case, beat the drum and hey that's fine and necessary and adds to critical thought positioning for me and others I suppose. I'm kinda like. hey settle down there but I figure what's the use, you should have some fun also, I'm not the boss of you, ya sour pickle head....:laugh:

This idea that Trump is responsible for forcing a serious debate of issues is the steamiest pile of bullshit I've witnessed in some time.

Nutbags have already decided that they will forgive anything he says or does.....and that includes quitting the race or losing badly....because they believe he has done an important service to the nation by "bringing up" immigration and "saying what other politicians are afraid to say".

Talk about stupid.

So, what's Obama and the Democrats done about either for the last seven years?

This idea that Trump is responsible for forcing a serious debate of issues is the steamiest pile of bullshit I've witnessed in some time.

Nutbags have already decided that they will forgive anything he says or does.....and that includes quitting the race or losing badly....because they believe he has done an important service to the nation by "bringing up" immigration and "saying what other politicians are afraid to say".

Talk about stupid.

Who even mentioned you?

Think about this.....his own party (it really isn't) is going to do everything they can to stop him from getting the nomination. The American voter be damned hahahahaha

American voters: "We want Trump!!! We love him!!"
Establishment: "Too bad!! NO!!!"
American voters: "But we really like him!!"
Establishment: "We said NO!!!"
American voters: ".....but"
Establishment: "No!!"

Doesn't get any better than this :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yup, I've heard that from the leftist talking heads, kind of outrageous if Trump had said that of his supporters left , right and center though. Libs have a way of thinking their ideas are always superior in thought, kinda like the right I guess. Eh, both sides are chock full of educated morons with frivolous views and an agenda.

Leftists like Karl Rove.

Trump - Hillary's Dream Candidate | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

:thup:

And this is why most of his supporters are uneducated.

Think about this.....his own party (it really isn't) is going to do everything they can to stop him from getting the nomination. The American voter be damned hahahahaha

American voters: "We want Trump!!! We love him!!"
Establishment: "Too bad!! NO!!!"
American voters: "But we really like him!!"
Establishment: "We said NO!!!"
American voters: ".....but"
Establishment: "No!!"

Doesn't get any better than this :lol: :lol: :lol:

You need to qualify that "American voters" deal with a percentage. It's like 8%.

Yup, I've heard that from the leftist talking heads, kind of outrageous if Trump had said that of his supporters left , right and center though. Libs have a way of thinking their ideas are always superior in thought, kinda like the right I guess. Eh, both sides are chock full of educated morons with frivolous views and an agenda.

Leftists like Karl Rove.

Trump - Hillary's Dream Candidate | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

:thup:

And this is why most of his supporters are uneducated.

Another educated moron in my opinion. Well, bottom line of that way of thinking is, "you're an idiot because you don't think, vote and decide like me, sounds like more of a plea for relevance that a view on the realities. Personally, I could care less if someone thinks I'm an idiot, screw them and their half assed attempted manipulations.

Talk about stupid.

Interesting, yet oddly enough your likely vote goes to Hillary, no matter what... you don't see the comedy or "H" word in this?

Bm0UZKxCAAA9IGq.jpg

Well, ya know with 94 million people underemployed or down right unemployed (1/2 way forgotten) and not being able to pay their fair share of taxes and others just playing the system with their lack of personal pride ... etc. , the necessary and wise is taking repeated kicks to the nuts.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back