The problem with homosexuality and Christianity is you have to choose one or the other

Our pastor tells us every Sunday that all are welcome in our evangelical church regardless of matter sexuality. There goes the op.

What you chose or not chose is for me personally totally uninteresting. You are not a Christian! Some reasons why I think so I told you very clear - but you do not like to understand and/or you are not able to understand what others say to you. Clear order from me: Let it be to attack my homosexual sisters and brothers in general. You have absolutelly not any real idea what you try to speak about in this context.
You should TELL IT TO THE HOMOS.

Our pastor tells us every Sunday that all are welcome in our evangelical church regardless of matter sexuality. There goes the op.
That's not what God says. Your pastor is WAY WRONG. If you are gay, then you can overcome it.

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God." 1 Corinthians 9:6-11

That's not what God says. Your pastor is WAY WRONG. If you are gay, then you can overcome it.

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God." 1 Corinthians 9:6-11

your c bible is a book of forgeries and fallacies, the above is an example found on nearly every page.

their forgeries just fit your own world view, the crucifiers - not that of the heavens ... the reason for the crucifixion was because of people that could not tolerated the liberation theology, self determination being spoken by who was crucified and was left out of the 4th century book - the state religion of the roman empire.

your c bible is a book of forgeries and fallacies, the above is an example found on nearly every page.

their forgeries just fit your own world view, the crucifiers - not that of the heavens ... the reason for the crucifixion was because of people that could not tolerated the liberation theology, self determination being spoken by who was crucified and was left out of the 4th century book - the state religion of the roman empire.

Of course they are welcome in Church but they will not be welcomed into Heaven.

Of course they are welcome in Church but they will not be welcomed into Heaven.

Do Christians still think that heavy metal being the work of Satan?

I remember when i was growing up, this was like the 1980's and i remember pastors on tv would say stuff like Dungeons and dragons, heavy metal music was the work of satan and they said it could open the doors of hell, there is even a Jack chick tract named dark dungeons saying that dungeons and dragons leads to devil worship.

Do Christians still think that heavy metal being the work of Satan?

I remember when i was growing up, this was like the 1980's and i remember pastors on tv would say stuff like Dungeons and dragons, heavy metal music was the work of satan and they said it could open the doors of hell, there is even a Jack chick tract named dark dungeons saying that dungeons and dragons leads to devil worship.

Antennas to Hell [Clean]

Slipknot

A cursory glance at the titles and lyrics to metal would make that a yes. If one is a believer one should not play with things that Occult ties. Having said that what others do is not my concern or business.

Antennas to Hell [Clean]

Slipknot

A cursory glance at the titles and lyrics to metal would make that a yes. If one is a believer one should not play with things that Occult ties. Having said that what others do is not my concern or business.

I not certain if slipknot is classified as metal.

The metal encyclopedia doesn't list them at all.

But, also metal elists have this viewpoint that if you listen to any metal with fantasy inspired lyrics which is called power metal or metalcore which combines hardcore punk with metal, then you can't call yourself a metalhead.

Not according to the God you don't believe in.

no, not the desert religions that murdered the heavenly 1st century exemplar - the crucifiers who then wrote their book after the itinerant could not correct the forgeries and fallacies, judaism and the future islam the same - gustaguy1.

does liberation theology, self determination scare you ... guy.

no, not the desert religions that murdered the heavenly 1st century exemplar - the crucifiers who then wrote their book after the itinerant could not correct the forgeries and fallacies, judaism and the future islam the same - gustaguy1.

does liberation theology, self determination scare you ... guy.

Nothing scares me son. Nothing.

then why did you murder him ... that's how you deal with the truth. then write your phony book.

(smile) I have killed nobody I wasn't commanded to. Since I wasn't in Jerusalem when He died I had nothing to do with it. He died for me,

(smile) I have killed nobody I wasn't commanded to. Since I wasn't in Jerusalem when He died I had nothing to do with it. He died for me,

they murdered him then wrote their book the c bible as though it was his - you are one of them. crucifier.

Forum List

Back