The problem with homosexuality and Christianity is you have to choose one or the other

So that folks like you will really dig into your revenge fantasies using your patented "REVENGE GOD".

Is that what Jesus wants you to do in your "witness"?
Again, no need for me to have REVENGE even if you are gay. Jesus will take care of the abominations.

The issue today is how will or how are the evolutionists getting the majority?

I was at an author event and a lesbian read to us all the passages of the Bible that explicitly condemn homosexuality.

It made me realize that one who lives the homosexual lifestyle must reject Christianity or must, at the very least, admit he is a sinner in need of forgiveness.

But it seems that many homosexuals are unwilling to do either. They demand Christian churches go against explicit Biblical teachings and accept homosexuality. This is creating a crisis that is affecting all the Christian churches.

My prediction is this: Soon, every Christian church except the Catholic Church will cave to the homosexuals.
Anyone can be a Christian and a homo or lesbo. Yes homo sex is a sin but everyone does sin.

And by the way @james bond : You are indeed your own measuring stick which will be used from god to measure you. So have a lot of fun with your sledgehammer.
Holy guacamole. I have no idea what you are trying to say? Do you even go to church on Sundays (sarcasm)?

the sledgehammer has been chosen by you for your own reward ... the crimes you commit using the c bible to persecute and victimize the innocent.

written by the crucifiers - those parts. good luck, bond.

the sledgehammer has been chosen by you for your own reward ... the crimes you commit using the c bible to persecute and victimize the innocent.

written by the crucifiers - those parts. good luck, bond.
There are no crimes. They are analogies and what put fear in the homosexual lifestyle in the 60s, 70s and 80s. That said, LGBT became a protected class. The abominal choice was validated by society. Thus, it is up to God to punish the abominals in the afterlife. Can you see why God has become a target now by the libturds? I can only hope and pray that the gays and libturds change their evil-ution and wicked ways. The gays go against evolution and natural selection, too, but whatever.

Anyone can be a Christian and a homo or lesbo. Yes homo sex is a sin but everyone does sin.
You sure about that?

Here are the 10 countries where homosexuality may be punishable by death:​
Yemen: According to the 1994 penal code, married men can be sentenced to death by stoning for homosexual intercourse. Unmarried men face whipping or one year in prison. Women face up to seven years in prison.​
Iran: In accordance with sharia law, homosexual intercourse between men can be punished by death, and men can be flogged for lesser acts such as kissing. Women may be flogged.​
Iraq: The penal code does not expressly prohibit homosexual acts, but people have been killed by militias and sentenced to death by judges citing sharia law.​
Mauritania: Muslim men engaging in homosexual sex can be stoned to death, according to a 1984 law. Women face prison.​
Nigeria: Federal law classifies homosexual behavior as a felony punishable by imprisonment, but several states have adopted sharia law and imposed a death penalty for men. A law signed in early January makes it illegal for gay people countrywide to hold a meeting or form clubs.​
Qatar: Sharia law in Qatar applies only to Muslims, who can be put to death for extramarital sex, regardless of sexual orientation.​
Saudi Arabia: Under the country’s interpretation of sharia law, a married man engaging in sodomy or any non-Muslim who commits sodomy with a Muslim can be stoned to death. All sex outside of marriage is illegal.​

Another list of countries that have laws or customs unfriendly to LGBTs, although I don't know of any legal cases being brought forward to punish what is basically considered a crime in some states that refused to remove state law to match federal laws or leanings. I was reading the Bible's Old Testament one day and ran across a scripture that praised an "Army of Eunuchs." I was thinking that even though today a "eunuch" seems to refer to a sexless man, but when it was written, it probably accommodate LGBT persons as well. I wasn't there, but I'm guessing it was the old way of finding good in every person who defends their nation, including people who would otherwise be stoned to death. I think the word "eunuch" was euphemistically used to accommodate battlefield heros who fought for their brother man, regardless of their proclivities. :dunno:

Below you will find:

THE LIST: A tally of nations with anti-homosexuality laws.

HISTORY: Recent history of many nations repealing or overturning those laws and a few nations newly adopting them.

COMPARISON: A comparison of this blog’s list with the similar list compiled by ILGA, the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association. (Mostly the lists differ only in relatively small ways, such as whether they are limited to United Nations member nations.)

This page is duplicated in an Erasing 76 Crimes post, which is also titled “71 countries where homosexuality is illegal”. (The post is needed because the website couldn’t display a page properly. The page is needed because its Internet address has become the destination for many other sites’ hyperlinks.)

THE LIST

Here is this blog’s list of 71 countries and independent political entities with anti-homosexuality laws, with links to the blog’s coverage of them.

Africa

1. Algeria
  2. Burundi
  3. Cameroon
  4. Chad
  5. Comoros
  6. Egypt
  7. Eritrea
  8. Eswatini (Swaziland)
  9. Ethiopia
  10. Gambia
  11. Ghana
  12. Guinea
  13. Kenya
  14. Liberia
  15. Libya
  16. Malawi
  17. Mauritania
  18. Mauritius
  19. Morocco
  20. Namibia
  21. Nigeria
  22. Senegal
  23. Sierra Leone
  24. Somalia
  25. South Sudan
  26. Sudan
  27. Tanzania
  28. Togo
  29. Tunisia
  30. Uganda
  31. Zambia
  32. Zimbabwe
Asia, including the Middle East

1. Afghanistan
  2. Bangladesh
  3. Brunei
  4. Indonesia (Aceh Province, South Sumatra Province and four cities in other provinces)
  5. Iran
  6. Iraq
  7. Kuwait
  8. Lebanon (law ruled invalid in one court in 2014 and disqualified for use against same-sex intimacy in another court in February 2017)
  9. Malaysia
  10. Maldives
  11. Myanmar
  12. Oman
  13. Pakistan
  14. Palestine (Gaza Strip only)
  15. Qatar
  16. Saudi Arabia
  17. Singapore (But top court says the law is unenforceable.)
  18. Sri Lanka
  19. Syria
  20. Turkmenistan
  21. United Arab Emirates
  22. Uzbekistan
  23. Yemen
Americas

1. Antigua & Barbuda
  2. Barbados
  3. Dominica (But see “Dominica leader: No enforcement of anti-gay law“)
  4. Grenada
  5. Guyana
  6. Jamaica
  7. St Kitts & Nevis
  8. St Lucia
  9. St Vincent & the Grenadines
In the United States, anti-sodomy laws were ruled unconstitutional by the U.S. Supreme Court in 2003, but they are still on the books in 13 states: Alabama, Florida, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, Utah and Virginia. Conservative state legislators refuse to repeal the laws and, in some cases, police occasionally still arrest people on the basis of them. In the recent past, more than a dozen LGBT people were arrested for violating those laws, but the arrestees were freed because prosecutors won’t seek convictions based on laws that have been ruled unconstitutional. Source: https://76crimes.com/76-countries-where-homosexuality-is-illegal/

One moment please - do you like to say you are also one of this US-American anti-Christians who try to give everyone the impression they speak for all Christians? To think Jesus had chosen whatever kind of hammer of Thor is perhaps nothing else then a well known Nazi ideology!!!

And by the way @james bond : You are indeed your own measuring stick which will be used from god to measure you. So have a lot of fun with your sledgehammer.

as to your reply - i was agreeing that if you request the heavens to use a weapon - what one requested for someone else might well be used against who made the request ...

all three desert religions - that use the same preface for the beginning journey set out by a&e, humanity that does not comply with the prescribed religion of antiquity and use the false tablets etched as they claim in the heavens with 10 commandments that never existed.

as to your reply - i was agreeing that if you request the heavens to use a weapon - what one requested for someone else might well be used against who made the request ...

all three desert religions - that use the same preface for the beginning journey set out by a&e, humanity that does not comply with the prescribed religion of antiquity and use the false tablets etched as they claim in the heavens with 10 commandments that never existed.

I deleted what I said there because I saw I misunderstood what you said. I did not expect that someone read it and now you give an answer. ... hmm ... Nevertheless is for me not interesting your pseudo-education and anti-Christian attitudes against "the desert religions" (The Christian religion is by the way more a mediterranian religion of the Roman empire specially also under influence of the old Greek "atheistic" philosopers whose ideas became more plausible with the Christian religion. The early Christians had been often called "atheists". )

But I had to think a little more about the "sledgehammer" nonsense from user james bond. Joseph - the stepfather of Jesus had been a carpenter and not a smith - and Jesus not speaks like a "sledgehammer" about his god "hammer" in heaven. Such pictures are very far from the Christian religion. Such pictures fit better to the pagan god Thor - and also to the pseudo-Germanic ideology of the Nazis in Germany under Hitler. And the Nazis had not only been deadly anti-Semites - they also had been still not so deadly enemies of the Christian religion and specially also enemies of the Holy Church. They liked to wipe out the Christian religion after their final victory.

Last edited:
But I had to think a little more about the "sledgehammer" nonsense from user @james bond.
Z27Koxfo5oz.JPG

It's more descriptive and fitting punishment tool for the rubes and atheists/ags/sinners here like you. Just look at the beauty, size and power of this tool to get the job done on your head or face. This one's brass.

It's also a cool song.

If the atheists/ags/sinners are only a lil naughty, then a bash to the thumb would do. Ouch.

Last edited:
It's more descriptive and fitting punishment tool for the rubes and atheists/ags/sinners here like you. Just look at the beauty, size and power of this tool to get the job done on your head or face. This one's brass.

It's also a cool song.

If the atheists/ags/sinners are only a lil naughty, then a bash to the thumb would do. Ouch.

you're a sociopath bond what you suggest a fitting punishment only confirms your depravity - there comes a time in a persons life to stop sinning and is better than believing a messiah is going to save you - try that instead, the religion of antiquity for remission to paradise.

The Christian religion is by the way more a mediterranian religion of the Roman empire ...

zan, are you being facetious, christianity is - the state religion of the roman empire ...

as pointed out a desert religion based on the false claim of etched tablets from the heavens with 10 commandments that never existed - that are used as an avenue to persecute and victimize the innocent - bond.

If the commandments never existed...........how could there be a recorded documentation of their existence? What? The Holy Scriptures are just a world wide mass hallucination event? There is no logic to your left wing propaganda. Believe the scriptures or not........they are evidence that the 10 commandments exist. Its called PRIMA FACIE TRUTH. And this truth stands as a valid logical conclusion of the facts in evidence until you can present an Objective, Testable, Reproducible chain of evidence to PROVE YOUR NEGATIVE.......they don't exist because the stones have not bee found...........YET. Simply because something has not been found does not prove that it never existed, especially when there is a chain of prima facie evidence that any reasonable person would conclude as truth based upon the many "eyewitness" statements of their existence.

What? You can disprove the Apostles of Christ and the prophets of the LAW never witnessed what they declared they witnessed? HOW? Sherlock?

Again. Real logic based upon the cognition of reasoning an evidential chain....cannot be dismissed by conjecture, speculation and or assumption, its called a LOGICAL FALLCY or CIRCULAR LOGIC. You begin with a predetermined opinion based not upon any facts in evidence and end at the same point you began. All the while never providing any evidence whatsoever other than subjective opinion. A must be True because B is true and inversely, B is true because A must be true.

Secular left wingers live in a la la land that exists only between their ears. The scientific name for such an individual is a condition known as NARCISSISM: An exception interest and admiration in SELF.

Last edited:
there comes a time in a persons life to stop sinning and is better than believing a messiah is going to save you - try that instead, the religion of antiquity for remission to paradise.
Yeah! Jesus is the Messiah and He's coming to kick all the atheists/ags/sinners asses. They are the ones who believe in EVIL-ution or evolution here. They are guilty of being LIARS! This is His Second Coming and WE WILL ALL BE ABLE TO WITNESS.

Yet, I can't keep saying this forever. There comes a time when I delivered MY WARNING for the last time and get on with other things such as creation science in S&T.

Last edited:
If the commandments never existed...........how could there be a recorded documentation of their existence? What? The Holy Scriptures are just a world wide mass hallucination event? There is no logic to your left wing propaganda. Believe the scriptures or not........they are evidence that the 10 commandments exist. Its called PRIMA FACIE TRUTH. And this truth stands as a valid logical conclusion of the facts in evidence until you can present an Objective, Testable, Reproducible chain of evidence to PROVE YOUR NEGATIVE.......they don't exist because the stones have not bee found...........YET. Simply because something has not been found does not prove that it never existed, especially when there is a chain of prima facie evidence that any reasonable person would conclude as truth based upon the many "eyewitness" statements of their existence.

What? You can disprove the Apostles of Christ and the prophets of the LAW never witnessed what they declared they witnessed? HOW? Sherlock?

Again. Real logic based upon the cognition of reasoning an evidential chain....cannot be dismissed by conjecture, speculation and or assumption, its called a LOGICAL FALLCY or CIRCULAR LOGIC. You begin with a predetermined opinion based not upon any facts in evidence and end at the same point you began. All the while never providing any evidence whatsoever other than subjective opinion. A must be True because B is true and inversely, B is true because A must be true.

Secular left wingers live in a la la land that exists only between their ears. The scientific name for such an individual is a condition known as NARCISSISM: An exception interest and admiration in SELF.

not sorry clyde, those tablets claimed to have been etched in the heavens with 10 commandments never existed - nor are there holy scriptures only madeup political documents used to persecute and victimize the innocent.

Yeah! Jesus is the Messiah and He's coming to kick all the atheists/ags/sinners asses. They are the ones who believe in EVIL-ution or evolution here. They are guilty of being LIARS! This is His Second Coming and WE WILL ALL BE ABLE TO WITNESS.

Yet, I can't keep saying this forever. There comes a time when I delivered MY WARNING for the last time and get on with other things such as creation science in S&T.

- best you not be around, crucifier which is when the heavens will shine as the last of the criminals are brought to justice.

- best you not be around, crucifier which is when the heavens will shine as the last of the criminals are brought to justice.
You're even wrong calling me a crucifier. I'm the one who believes in Jesus, our Savior. Also, I'm baptized Christian and have been blessed with the Holy Ghost.

Anyway, why don't you try the FAITH FIRST? It's the only way I know how to understand everything I've been talking about with creation and creation science in S&T. Science backs up the Bible, so one is covered by FAITH FIRST.

you're a sociopath bond what you suggest a fitting punishment only confirms your depravity - there comes a time in a persons life to stop sinning and is better than believing a messiah is going to save you - try that instead, the religion of antiquity for remission to paradise.

zan, are you being facetious, christianity is - the state religion of the roman empire ...

as pointed out a desert religion based on the false claim of etched tablets from the heavens with 10 commandments that never existed - that are used as an avenue to persecute and victimize the innocent - bond.
Well, then I'm only a "sociopath" in name on this board. There is no depravity on my part, but homosexuality is certainly a depravity. As for your opinions about what I say and what I am talking about, it's WRONG. First, all of us are sinners. Even I still sin from time to time, but I don't think it is AS BAD AS THE SINS OF THE ATHEISTS/AGS/SINNERS on the board since mine will be forgiven through my prayers and asking to be forgiven. They're not exactly mortal sins (sin against the Ten Commandments like yours), either.

You're even wrong calling me a crucifier. I'm the one who believes in Jesus, our Savior. Also, I'm baptized Christian and have been blessed with the Holy Ghost.

Anyway, why don't you try the FAITH FIRST? It's the only way I know how to understand everything I've been talking about with creation and creation science in S&T. Science backs up the Bible, so one is covered by FAITH FIRST.

have you brought the criminals to justice that crucified him -

those that wrote the c bible, the jews and islamist that worship the madeup 10 commandments that never existed they claim were etched in the heavens ... used for their own selfish interests.

not sorry clyde, those tablets claimed to have been etched in the heavens with 10 commandments never existed - nor are there holy scriptures only madeup political documents used to persecute and victimize the innocent.
Where's the "DRAMAMINE"? You keep going in circles while never providing any facts in evidence. :abgg2q.jpg: FYI: The stones where not etched in Heaven, they were presented to Moses on Mt. Sanai, written by the finger of God, Moses destroyed the stone tablets after the Israelites began worshiping graven images and idols (Ex. 31:18, 31:1-4).

Prove they never existed. You can no more disprove a supernatural (superior to nature) event than I can prove the event, (I accept the less than 5% content of the Holy Scriptures that addresses the supernatural because the other 95% is testable and has never been objectively refuted.

Thus, unless you have access to a super-natural-0-meter in your hip pocket. You have no method to quantify any event that is superior to nature and the laws of physics. But there is something you cannot disprove, the existence of the Holy Scriptures and a detailed eyewitness accounting of those supernatural events. That record objectively exists, as everyone who wants can access that record.....your negative argument exists only between your ears. La La Land.

Again: Prima Facie Evidence is evidence. Until it is rebutted with objective facts in evidence.

Last edited:
have you brought the criminals to justice that crucified him -

those that wrote the c bible, the jews and islamist that worship the madeup 10 commandments that never existed they claim were etched in the heavens ... used for their own selfish interests.
Ye be DAMNED, BLASPHEMER!!! What kind of blasphemy are you LOW ENOUGH to eek out your rear end? You will suffer greatly in the afterlife for it. I don't want to say what I wish for you right now.

Last edited:
Ye be DAMNED, BLASPHEMER!!! What kind of blasphemy are you LOW ENOUGH to eek out your rear end? You will suffer greatly in the afterlife for it. I don't want to say what I wish for you right now.

you know they never existed, etched tablets from the heavens ...

- at least not for the desert religions, if they were real that's why they are missing. they wrote their own instead same as their books.

Forum List

Back