The problem with homosexuality and Christianity is you have to choose one or the other

you know they never existed, etched tablets from the heavens ...

- at least not for the desert religions, if they were real that's why they are missing. they wrote their own instead same as their books.
WOW!!! You are just burying yourself deeper and deeper AS A BLASPHEMER!!!

"To blaspheme is to speak with contempt about God or to be defiantly irreverent. Blasphemy is verbal or written reproach of God’s name, character, work, or attributes.

Blasphemy was a serious crime in the law God gave to Moses. The Israelites were to worship and obey God. In Leviticus 24:10–16, a man blasphemed the name of God. To the Hebrews, a name wasn’t just a convenient label. It was a symbolic representation of a person’s character. The man in Leviticus who blasphemed God’s name was stoned to death."

"Now an Israelite woman’s son, whose father was an Egyptian, went out among the people of Israel. And the Israelite woman’s son and a man of Israel fought in the camp, and the Israelite woman’s son blasphemed the Name, and cursed. Then they brought him to Moses. His mother’s name was Shelomith, the daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan. And they put him in custody, till the will of the Lord should be clear to them.

Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “Bring out of the camp the one who cursed, and let all who heard him lay their hands on his head, and let all the congregation stone him. And speak to the people of Israel, saying, Whoever curses his God shall bear his sin. Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death." Leviticus 24:10-16

Z27Koxfo5oz.JPG

It's more descriptive and fitting punishment tool for the rubes and atheists/ags/sinners here like you. Just look at the beauty, size and power of this tool to get the job done on your head or face. This one's brass.

It's also a cool song.

If the atheists/ags/sinners are only a lil naughty, then a bash to the thumb would do. Ouch.

James Bond - the question I ask myselve now is not any longer whether you are a Christian or not. You are in my view to the world anything else than a Christian. The question I ask myselve is whether you suffer a self-delusion or whether you are a professional liar.

A hammer is by the way not any punishing tool - a hammer is a hammer - and what we make out of it - that's all!

Warning: Do not try to make this on our own! That hurts!

Last edited:
zan, are you being facetious, christianity is - the state religion of the roman empire ...

Of the younger Roman Empire and of Byzantium and the Holy Roman Empire - not of the older Roman empire. The state religion of this empire had been the integration of all multi-theisms.

as pointed out a desert religion based on the false claim of etched tablets from the heavens with 10 commandments that never existed - that are used as an avenue to persecute and victimize the innocent - bond.

You seem to have not a big idea what you try to speak about in case of the Christian religion and the ancient Greek speaking Roman empire. What you can compare with a desert in this context is the dry and pessimistic situation of the Greek world (~"It's better not to be born!"). When the Christian underground religion came it was like a wonderful warm rain directly into the heart of the Greek-Roman culture which explained suddenly very well what so many Greek philosophers - who are often called "atheists" - found out. Suddenly a new optimism which never had been able to be killed got a new chance.

Btw: The root for the modern "rule of law" is not the Christian religion and/or the 10 commandements. The root for all written laws is Rome (in the East and in the West).

Last edited:
- found out. Suddenly a new optimism which never had been able to be killed got a new chance.

that is correct, as long as there is hope there is a chance for fruition.

the events of the 1st century, liberation theology, self determination by all those participants, the religion of antiquity from the beginning was what they crucified and persecuted till the 4th century when the crucifiers wrote the c bible.

and included the false 10 commandments the jews madeup for their own self interest and included later by the muslims that does make all three desert religions - political documents - and have nothing to do with the initial heavenly journey of self determination granted a&e for their remission to paradise.

WOW!!! You are just burying yourself deeper and deeper AS A BLASPHEMER!!!

"To blaspheme is to speak with contempt about God or to be defiantly irreverent. Blasphemy is verbal or written reproach of God’s name, character, work, or attributes.

Blasphemy was a serious crime in the law God gave to Moses. The Israelites were to worship and obey God. In Leviticus 24:10–16, a man blasphemed the name of God. To the Hebrews, a name wasn’t just a convenient label. It was a symbolic representation of a person’s character. The man in Leviticus who blasphemed God’s name was stoned to death."

"Now an Israelite woman’s son, whose father was an Egyptian, went out among the people of Israel. And the Israelite woman’s son and a man of Israel fought in the camp, and the Israelite woman’s son blasphemed the Name, and cursed. Then they brought him to Moses. His mother’s name was Shelomith, the daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan. And they put him in custody, till the will of the Lord should be clear to them.

Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “Bring out of the camp the one who cursed, and let all who heard him lay their hands on his head, and let all the congregation stone him. And speak to the people of Israel, saying, Whoever curses his God shall bear his sin. Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death." Leviticus 24:10-16

the c bible is a tool used to persecute and victimize the innocent - by deliberately altering natural truths and objectives for a false persuasion of servitude and selfcenterd interests as proven over time by recorded history.

the false 10 commandments deliberately written, used as a hammer to destroy lives for no reason than the depravity acquired by the criminals that use them.

I was at an author event and a lesbian read to us all the passages of the Bible that explicitly condemn homosexuality.

It made me realize that one who lives the homosexual lifestyle must reject Christianity or must, at the very least, admit he is a sinner in need of forgiveness.

But it seems that many homosexuals are unwilling to do either. They demand Christian churches go against explicit Biblical teachings and accept homosexuality. This is creating a crisis that is affecting all the Christian churches.

My prediction is this: Soon, every Christian church except the Catholic Church will cave to the homosexuals.
Jesus was probably gay.

He hung around with only guys.
He only had sex with a woman once. Once means he didn't like it.
He rode a donkey, reserved for women in those days.
He wore a dress.
He is always portrayed as been buff, like homos like it.
He liked washing guys feet.
Did I leave anything out?

that is correct, as long as there is hope there is a chance for fruition.

the events of the 1st century, liberation theology, self determination by all those participants, the religion of antiquity from the beginning was what they crucified and persecuted till the 4th century when the crucifiers wrote the c bible.

and included the false 10 commandments the jews madeup for their own self interest and included later by the muslims that does make all three desert religions - political documents - and have nothing to do with the initial heavenly journey of self determination granted a&e for their remission to paradise.

LOL.

Jesus was probably gay.

He hung around with only guys.
He only had sex with a woman once. Once means he didn't like it.
He rode a donkey, reserved for women in those days.
He wore a dress.
He is always portrayed as been buff, like homos like it.
He liked washing guys feet.
Did I leave anything out?

You left out real knowledge but congrats to your overwhelming fantasy. But when had Jesus sex with a woman and/or what was her name?

James Bond - the question I ask myselve now is not any longer whether you are a Christian or not. You are in my view to the world anything else than a Christian. The question I ask myselve is whether you suffer a self-delusion or whether you are a professional liar.

A hammer is by the way not any punishing tool - a hammer is a hammer - and what we make out of it - that's all!

Warning: Do not try to make this on our own! That hurts!

No, I am a baptized Christian since 2012. Maybe I'm not the STEREOTYPE you expect of a Christian as I know what evil lurks inside of atheists/ags/sinners.

I have repeatedly tried to convince you in the best way I know, but alas, I have to say to you ANTD. In your case, ags need to die in order for you to get the proof that you want. I doubt faith would work for you as you do not have what it takes. You have already been convinced of the other side by Satan. I'm not sure what your other side is. Is it due to EVIL-ution? Or is it something else? I mean, you have nothing to dispute what I said while I have science backing up the Bible..

No, I am a baptized Christian since 2012. Maybe I'm not the STEREOTYPE you expect of a Christian as I know what evil lurks inside of atheists/ags/sinners.

I have repeatedly tried to convince you in the best way I know, but alas, I have to say to you ANTD. In your case, ags need to die in order for you to get the proof that you want. I doubt faith would work for you as you do not have what it takes. You have already been convinced of the other side by Satan. I'm not sure what your other side is. Is it due to EVIL-ution? Or is it something else? I mean, you have nothing to dispute what I said while I have science backing up the Bible..

So you are 10 years old, "god" - and I am a 13.8 billion years old part of the evolution of this universe. From my point of view I fear my grandpa king David says to me: "This strange boy seems to suffer really an extraordinary intensive form of megalomania".

Last edited:
So you are 10 years old, "god" - and I am a 13.8 billion years old part of the evolution of this universe. From my point of view I fear my grandpa king David says to me: "This strange boy seems to suffers really an extraordinary intensive form of megalomania".

It is you who is gonzo as one who believes in 13.8 B years universe and 4.54 B years Earth from 1956. You and your atheist scientists can't prove it, so it is you who have the intellect of a 10 year-old. If you had the truth, then you would be able answer all my questions. Instead, I am the one with the answers because of the Bible. What a kook YOU ARE!

What does it ultimately mean? It means that you will SUFFER FOREVER for your kooky beliefs as that is what the Bible states. It exactly like how Satan tricked Adam and Eve into eating the forbidden fruit. Satan just replaced the apple with evolution. It's appropriate to call it EVIL-ution as it has caught so many people in his web of deceit.

I bet you even support homosexuality or are a homo yourself.

It is you who is gonzo as one who believes in 13.8 B years universe and 4.54 B years Earth from 1956. You and your atheist scientists can't prove it, so it is you who have the intellect of a 10 year-old. If you had the truth, then you would be able answer all my questions. Instead, I am the one with the answers because of the Bible. What a kook YOU ARE!

What does it ultimately mean? It means that you will SUFFER FOREVER for your kooky beliefs as that is what the Bible states. It exactly like how Satan tricked Adam and Eve into eating the forbidden fruit. Satan just replaced the apple with evolution. It's appropriate to call it EVIL-ution as it has caught so many people in his web of deceit.

I bet you even support homosexuality or are a homo yourself.

Hmm ... you are absolutelly not able to understand anything what someone else is saying to you. That's why you have to be god on your own, isn't it, "god"?

Last edited:
Wasn't it Gandhi who said

I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. You're Christians are so unlike your christ?

bc651c322545002b2b1173f0cb730c1ceccf3c5d.jpg
The mistake you make is implying Jesus' message was 'anything goes'. It wasn't. Jesus called a spade a spade. Doing right isn't always being kind and cuddly. It's telling the truth in no uncertain terms.

Hmm ... you are absolutelly not able to understand anything what someone else is saying to you. That's why you have to be god on your own, isn't it, "god"?
Just call me your MASTER as I constantly whip your arse in S&T and R&E. You may as well be gay as you keep making WRONG choices.

Just call me your MASTER as I constantly whip your arse in S&T and R&E. You may as well be gay as you keep making WRONG choices.

I'm perhaps not gay but for sure gay. But also not really gay in such a sense but more gay in another sense, her anti-gayness.

Here some words from a real master of the Christian religion:

Last edited:
You fit the OP's post. It's obvious that you chose to be gay. OTOH, I chose to be Christian.

What you chose or not chose is for me personally totally uninteresting. You are not a Christian! Some reasons why I think so I told you very clear - but you do not like to understand and/or you are not able to understand what others say to you. Clear order from me: Let it be to attack my homosexual sisters and brothers in general. You have absolutelly not any real idea what you try to speak about in this context.

Forum List

Back