The problem with homosexuality and Christianity is you have to choose one or the other

I knew you weren't. Again, you miss the boat in NOT LISTENING TO ME and choosing to LEARN THE HARD WAY FOR ETERNITY.

I was patient enough with you, "god". Go your hard way to eternity whenever you will like to go your hard way. But don't tell other people absolute stupid nonsense about the Christian religion, "god".

Last edited:
Guys, all this immorality was pushed on America and cultivated by the Marxists and their media for the express purpose of destroying our society. Notice in the countries perpetrating this; China, Russia, even Iran, they don't tolerate one bit of homosexuality. Not only that, these countries don't participate in any of the woke agenda. Not climate change, not metoo, not racial coddling, not weakening of the police force, not he abandoning of fossil fuels, not open borders, not anti-marriage.. None of it. All that garbage is strictly for our consumption. And so many stupid people (Democrat voters) are carrying their water for them.

What is anti-marriage?

No hatred nor psychopathy because I tried to convince you and the atheists/ags/sinners here of the Bible, especially God's warning. Eternal punishment is from God and likely there will be nine levels of punishment in hell. I'm not the judge; It's Jesus. Those who are least like Satan will experience a lesser pain, hurt and agony than those who were more evil, but hell won't be an amusement park at all. It's easy to understand if people like Watson and Crick get it the worst. If you understood what God did for us, then you would understand His position on those who do not believe and want separation.

That said, it's only human to want punishment for those who make fun of creation science and the Bible, especially from those who are enablers of atheism of EVIL-ution (evolution). Evolution is completely atheistic in assumption and is based on that by atheist scientists. All of the contributions of creation scientists have been rendered less in contribution since the 1850s with uniformitarianism and EVIL-ution. It's no wonder people today mistake the fossil layers and end up with billions of years of the universe and Earth based on wrong calculations from 1956.

What does it all mean? The Bible says it's a wide road to the other place while there will be few who take the road less taken.

Yeah, I'm calling Poe on this one.

Yeah, I'm calling Poe on this one.
There is a category of stupidest of all farks and shittiest of all shits and you're one of them. No one can help you lmao.

God created the nine levels of hell. He definitely knew what he was doing.

Last edited:
There is a category of stupidest of all farks and shittiest of all shits and you're one of them. No one can help you lmao.

Homosexuality is a real issue in the catholic church. Want to announce your ''coming out''

I'm an atheist but most of my friends are Christians. As such I kind of find myself disgusted by people who attempt to make Christians look like tools.

If you don't believe in God, at least don't try to make believers look like nasty douchebags.

Homosexuality is a real issue in the catholic church. Want to announce your ''coming out''
Are you homosexual? Do you engage in that kind of behavior?

Homosexuality is CLEARLY A SIN according to the Bible, but TO CLARIFY:"

'When examining what the Bible says about homosexuality, it is important to distinguish between homosexual behavior and homosexual inclinations or attractions. It is the difference between active sin and the passive condition of being tempted. Homosexual behavior is sinful, but the Bible never says it is a sin to be tempted. Simply stated, a struggle with temptation may lead to sin, but the struggle itself is not a sin.

Romans 1:26–27 teaches that homosexuality is a result of denying and disobeying God. When people continue in sin and unbelief, God “gives them over” to even more wicked and depraved sin to show them the futility and hopelessness of life apart from God. One of the fruits of rebellion against God is homosexuality. First Corinthians 6:9 proclaims that those who practice homosexuality, and therefore transgress God’s created order, are not saved."'

And who is the king of tempters in this world? SATAN. If it's not science, then he's tempting with yours and atheists/ags/sinners WEAKNESSES. Due to Adam and Eve's fall, Satan did gain humans' dominion of this world.

I'm an atheist but most of my friends are Christians. As such I kind of find myself disgusted by people who attempt to make Christians look like tools.

If you don't believe in God, at least don't try to make believers look like nasty douchebags.
Instead of calling me a douchebag, look at the homosexuals. They're disgusting with their behavior. It is definitely a choice they made to be douchebags. Today, society accepts their behavior, but they're doomed in the afterlife.

"Romans 1:26–27 teaches that homosexuality is a result of denying and disobeying God. When people continue in sin and unbelief, God “gives them over” to even more wicked and depraved sin to show them the futility and hopelessness of life apart from God. One of the fruits of rebellion against God is homosexuality. First Corinthians 6:9 proclaims that those who practice homosexuality, and therefore transgress God’s created order, are not saved."

"For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, ymen committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error." Romans 1:26-27

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality," 1 Corinthians 6:9

And who is the king of tempters in this world? SATAN. If it's not science, then he's tempting with yours and atheists/ags/sinners WEAKNESSES.

And you know where humans are MOST weak? They cannot listen to Jesus when he says: "Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these."

They can't do it. It's hard as hell. It's SO MUCH EASIER to hate people. But even then they realize that hatred is not good so they try to cover it. They try to cover their sin as Adam and Eve tried to cover their nakedness before God.

But if God exists He already knows that hatred is there.

Another weakness people have is obeying Jesus when he says: "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

What about when the Christian becomes the PERSECUTOR? Are they not then the "enemy"?

Instead of calling me a douchebag, look at the homosexuals. They're disgusting with their behavior.

I don't believe any gay people have ever called me

But you have. You mock God with your posts filled with hatred. The worst part is you are also being dishonest about it. Shame.

"Romans 1:26–27 teaches that homosexuality is a result of denying and disobeying God. When people continue in sin and unbelief, God “gives them over” to even more wicked and depraved sin to show them the futility and hopelessness of life apart from God. One of the fruits of rebellion against God is homosexuality. First Corinthians 6:9 proclaims that those who practice homosexuality, and therefore transgress God’s created order, are not saved."

Why do you quote the Bible? Is it so you know which parts you can ignore? Because you seem to IGNORE a lot of what Jesus taught.

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality," 1 Corinthians 6:9

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Guys, all this immorality was pushed on America and cultivated by the Marxists and their media for the express purpose of destroying our society. Notice in the countries perpetrating this; China, Russia, even Iran, they don't tolerate one bit of homosexuality. Not only that, these countries don't participate in any of the woke agenda. Not climate change, not metoo, not racial coddling, not weakening of the police force, not he abandoning of fossil fuels, not open borders, not anti-marriage.. None of it. All that garbage is strictly for our consumption. And so many stupid people (Democrat voters) are carrying their water for them.

You think life is better in China, Russia and Iran? If you hate America so much, why don't you move to one of those utopias? If you are in such agony here, why not move there?

Are you homosexual? Do you engage in that kind of behavior?

Homosexuality is CLEARLY A SIN according to the Bible, but TO CLARIFY:"

'When examining what the Bible says about homosexuality, it is important to distinguish between homosexual behavior and homosexual inclinations or attractions. It is the difference between active sin and the passive condition of being tempted. Homosexual behavior is sinful, but the Bible never says it is a sin to be tempted. Simply stated, a struggle with temptation may lead to sin, but the struggle itself is not a sin.

Romans 1:26–27 teaches that homosexuality is a result of denying and disobeying God. When people continue in sin and unbelief, God “gives them over” to even more wicked and depraved sin to show them the futility and hopelessness of life apart from God. One of the fruits of rebellion against God is homosexuality. First Corinthians 6:9 proclaims that those who practice homosexuality, and therefore transgress God’s created order, are not saved."'

And who is the king of tempters in this world? SATAN. If it's not science, then he's tempting with yours and atheists/ags/sinners WEAKNESSES. Due to Adam and Eve's fall, Satan did gain humans' dominion of this world.
Pass that on to the catholic church at your coming out party. The church ran a pedophile syndicate for decades.

I don't believe any gay people have ever called me

But you have. You mock God with your posts filled with hatred. The worst part is you are also being dishonest about it. Shame.

Why do you quote the Bible? Is it so you know which parts you can ignore? Because you seem to IGNORE a lot of what Jesus taught.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Oh, you still hung around. Again, I am not filled with hatred. It's the WRATH OF GOD part that goes over your head :aug08_031:. Thus, there is no need for me to pay attention to what you, atheists/ags/sinners and gays do in their spare time. I said my piece and that being gay IS A CHOICE OF FREE WILL. It has nothing to with being born with it, gay gene, gay DNA or anything natural. They are being sinful just like you, but in their sexual choices and behavior.

God doesn't want me to worry about it and I won't know what happens to my detractors here. May as well focus on what I can do to do God's will. I think part of it is to challenge and expose the atheists/ags/sinners wrong beliefs here whether in S&T or R&E like I have with you.

Oh, you still hung around. Again, I am not filled with hatred. It's the WRATH OF GOD part that goes over your head :aug08_031:. Thus, there is no need for me to pay attention to what you, atheists/ags/sinners and gays do in their spare time. I said my piece and that being gay IS A CHOICE OF FREE WILL. It has nothing to with being born with it, gay gene, gay DNA or anything natural. They are being sinful just like you, but in their sexual choices and behavior.

God doesn't want me to worry about it and I won't know what happens to my detractors here. May as well focus on what I can do to do God's will. I think part of it is to challenge and expose the atheists/ags/sinners wrong beliefs here whether in S&T or R&E like I have with you.

Again, I am not filled with hatred ... I said my piece and that being gay IS A CHOICE OF FREE WILL. ... They are being sinful just like you, but in their sexual choices and behavior.

howabout you are just a sociopath ...

1653239753679.png

having your kind of fun. and everyone loves you. a true christian.

I shoulda mentioned this, too. There is NO GAY GENE.

'
2019 Compass black 728x90

Science

There’s (Still) No Gay Gene​

by Bennett McIntosh
Computer artwork of an autoradiogram of DNA sequences.
Computer artwork by Alfred Pasieka/Science Source

There is no one gene for being gay, and though genes seem to play a role in determining sexual orientation and same-sex behavior, it’s small, complex, and anything but deterministic. That’s the conclusion of a paper by an international team of researchers, co-led by Benjamin Neale of the Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT, published today in the journal Science. The team combed the genomes of more than 470,000 people in the United States and the United Kingdom to see how genetic variants at millions of different places in the genome correlate with whether participants had ever had sex with someone of the same sex. The study, by far the largest such investigation of sexuality to date, was made possible by combining genetic and behavioral data from more than 400,000 people from the UK’s BioBank study, and from 70,000 customers of the genetic testing company 23andMe, who opted in to having their data used for research.

The researchers found five genetic variants—changes at a single site in the DNA sequence—that correlated with same-sex sexual behavior: two of these had a significant effect only in males, and one only in females.

The effect of each variant is small and inconsistent: for example, the authors note that in one of the male-specific variants, subjects who had a thymine molecule (“T”) at a particular spot in the genetic sequence on chromosome 11 have a 3.6 percent likelihood of having had sex with other males, while subjects who had a guanine molecule (“G”) there had a likelihood of 4 percent. The other four significant variants (on chromosomes 4, 7, 12, and 15) showed similar, or even smaller, effects.

“It’s effectively impossible to predict an individual’s sexual behavior from their genome,” said Neale, the director of genetics in the Stanley Center for Psychiatric Research at the Broad and an associate professor in medicine at Harvard Medical School (HMS), during a Tuesday teleconference introducing the paper’s findings. In fact, the team estimated that the genetic variants they studied could predict, at best, somewhere between 8 percent and 25 percent of the reported variation in the entire cohort’s sexual behavior. (The idea that a binary variable—i.e., whether a male has or has not had sex with another male—might itself have a “variation” may seem counterintuitive, but this number is analogous to estimating that 50 percent of the variation in a certain population’s height can be attributed to genes—it refers to the differences within the population, not the genetic contribution to any individual’s traits). The rest comes down to the expansive realm of “non-genetic” or “environmental” effects—which Neale said “can range from anything in utero all the way through to who you happen to stand next to on the Tube in the morning.”'

Then how come in identical twins, if one is gay, there's a 40% chance the other is also.....compared to 10% for the rest of the population? (and this includes even if the twins are raised separately.

It appears Cardinal Carminative has run away because I asked him THE question. He prolly is gay and a douchebag, but that's not the worst part.

Remind me what "THE question" was.

Ya know, I don't actually care what you think about anything. You are either on here mocking Christians with your over-the-top hatred or you're really messed up about your faith.

Either way you really aren't worth much to the conversation.

Oh, you still hung around. Again, I am not filled with hatred. It's the WRATH OF GOD part that goes over your head

YOU are not God. Stop talking about God's this or that.

God doesn't want me to worry about it and I won't know what happens to my detractors here. May as well focus on what I can do to do God's will.

If you think you are doing God's will you will have an interesting conversation on Judgement day.

I think part of it is to challenge and expose the atheists/ags/sinners wrong beliefs here whether in S&T or R&E like I have with you.

You expose only yourself. We know you by the fruit you bear.

I was at an author event and a lesbian read to us all the passages of the Bible that explicitly condemn homosexuality.

It made me realize that one who lives the homosexual lifestyle must reject Christianity or must, at the very least, admit he is a sinner in need of forgiveness.

But it seems that many homosexuals are unwilling to do either. They demand Christian churches go against explicit Biblical teachings and accept homosexuality. This is creating a crisis that is affecting all the Christian churches.

My prediction is this: Soon, every Christian church except the Catholic Church will cave to the homosexuals.
I don’t see where Jesus mentioned homosexuality at all. Got a cite?

Forum List

Back