The President will speak at 12:45!

Just hear it on CNN

Hurrican Sandy will be the focus...Republican or Democrat or Independent...we all should listen.

Hopefully it isn't about him saving Big Bird from the impending storms.

You can bet it won't be about Big Bird. Obama is doing what President's are supposed to do. Remember how George W. Bush responded to Katrina? Of course not, as a hack your response to such a question will be something really smart such as, "boooooooooooooooosh".

He is going to anounce everyone gets a free rubber Inflatable Ring Cushion with a vote Obama sticker on it ..:clap2::clap2:

$41EE7ZVKAVL__SL500_AA300_.jpg

You RW Hacks just won't give it up, will you?

Look the comedian in chief can say nothing that those of us that will be effected by the storm don't already know.

Therefore it is a waste of time to listen to him.

Just hear it on CNN

Hurrican Sandy will be the focus...Republican or Democrat or Independent...we all should listen.

Why the fuck should I listen to Bam Bam is he all of a sudden the smartest meteorologist that ever was too?

NO one should listen. Democrat, republican or independent, whatever obama has to say is meaningless blather meant to keep his face on the television set. If you are not in an impacted area it doesn't concern you, you will conduct your daily business as you always do. If you are in an impacted area you should be listening to local instructions from your governor or mayor. That's where you will find out about evacuation centers and instructions. There are local news stations that will be giving minute by minute updates all of which are MUCH more important than anything obama has to say.

Why is obama even taking up airtime with an impending storm? Is he really THAT egotistical?

60 Million people in danger and you joke about Obama trying to tell you what he has found out from speaking with the Governors, FEMA, and other emergency operations people. Yup, pretty funy stuff!

Sandy could bring 'catastrophe,' impact 60 million - CNN.com

Again we have already heard from our governor and our local authorities. We don't need Bam BAm to say it to us again.

There really is no reason for him to speak

Just hear it on CNN

Hopefully it isn't about him saving Big Bird from the impending storms.

You can bet it won't be about Big Bird. Obama is doing what President's are supposed to do. Remember how George W. Bush responded to Katrina? Of course not, as a hack your response to such a question will be something really smart such as, "boooooooooooooooosh".

If you had any idea of the beatings I took for not being a Bush supporter back in the day.......

It's a freakin' hurricaine folks. They've been happening since before recorded history. People choose to live where they happen, just like I choose to live where tornados and ice storms happen. We have people lose power for up to a month from ice storms in the dead of winter. We know it can happen and the smart folks prepare for it. We also build storm shelters for tornados. I'm 55 and I don't remember a president addressing the annual tornado season.

He is going to lead everyone is a group prayer and a chorus of Kumbaya

Right wingers are going ape shit over not sending an AC-130 to Benghazi but Bush not sending any help into New Orleans is someone else's fault. Truly sorry to politicize this but the hypocrisy level is rising higher than the waves pulled by the full moon and pushed by a monster storm.

Right wingers are going ape shit over not sending an AC-130 to Benghazi but Bush not sending any help into New Orleans is someone else's fault. Truly sorry to politicize this but the hypocrisy level is rising higher than the waves pulled by the full moon and pushed by a monster storm.

ur right and im sick and tired of lefties telling me what to do, i got a hurricane coming peopel to evacuate and every governor and mayor sweating bullets, now the pres is going to go live and say what? hurricane is coming? omg people its going to hit the east coast!!!!!! Thanx prezzie for politicizing this matter.

Just hear it on CNN

the democrat way lets tell everyone what to do.

ok... you want to play...

you mean as opposed to the republican way where you leave thousands of people locked in a stadium so they can die?

or where you let a city drown?

which do you prefer?

Yep, that Ray Negan was real dumbass... Oh wait, he was a Dem.

Forum List

Back