The President will speak at 12:45!

lol @ Jillian

She should never post again after the beatdown she has received in this thread.

Ouch

liarintheWH should be ignored at all costsliarintheWH should be ignored at all costsliarintheWH should be ignored at all costsliarintheWH should be ignored at all costsliarintheWH should be ignored at all costsliarintheWH should be ignored at all costsliarintheWH should be ignored at all costsliarintheWH should be ignored at all costs

What's your point? When you signed up here you had 0 posts, correct?

I just received briefings....

And he went on to list a half dozen agencies. Now he is bloviating out of his ass. Such as: If you were told to leave and you didn't you are endangering first responders.
Funny cause I don't remember that attitude from Katrina.

Needless to say its too bad he wasn't this informed on international affairs. Stupid intelligence briefings.......

I'm glad he pointed out that if you don't evacuate if told to that you were endangering first responders. This is something that has always angered me, putting our police, fire rescue, etc. in danger.

OP negged for being an asshole.

:clap2: great campaign speech Obama. Go fuck yourself!

He's such a leader. I feel so safe with him at the podium/teleprompter

When's he going to deliver an apology for his blunder/fuck up in Libya?

I'm glad he pointed out that if you don't evacuate if told to that you were endangering first responders. This is something that has always angered me, putting our police, fire rescue, etc. in danger.

You're such a mean spirited bitch. I was one of the first to create a well wishes thread to those in the path. I also was the first in Jill's thread to wish her and others well. Why didn't you pos rep me for being thoughtful and considerate of those on both sides?

PROOF THAT YOU ARE A HACK BITCH

You're such a mean spirited bitch. I was one of the first to create a well wishes thread to those in the path. I also was the first in Jill's thread to wish her and others well. Why didn't you pos rep me for being thoughtful and considerate of those on both sides?

Because I knew you were pretending to care about other people before you started politicizing a tragedy.

btw, please encourage Mitten to criticize Obama's speech.

:thup:

The president said ...24/7, around the clock...

that's redundant. Bad usage.

Don't you 'nuts want to start 100 threads on that, about how he should be impeached for that? How that relates to his foreign birth and upbringing, his color, his laziness, his lack of education, his religion, his hatred of America?

Don't laugh. It would be no less idiotic than your usual business around here.:lol:

I miised his crowing on purpose.

Can't wait to watch the Maury show.

All of them are liberal dems trying to find their baby daddy

teh ugliness of the left, see it all in its glory people.

Because I knew you were pretending to care about other people before you started politicizing a tragedy.

btw, please encourage Mitten to criticize Obama's speech.

:thup:

too bad you aren't currently on a barrier island off NC

THAT WAS YOUR RESPONSE TO ME.

I've never wished harm on ANYONE

And i suspect you've played politics with Katrina more times than I can count. Fake bitch

Three years and 11 months into his Presidency and he's now attempting to demonstrate leadership?

What a pantload.

Any fucking moron with half a brain can see this for what it is - a political stunt/last gasp of desperation.

The only reason he's making a speech is because Andrews AFB golf club is currently under water.

Forum List

Back