The pre-checked boxes

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
A very interesting article about how the tRump campaign (and other republican campaigns) scammed millions upon millions of dollars from their unwitting donors.

Where are the repercussions?

A very interesting article about how the tRump campaign (and other republican campaigns) scammed millions upon millions of dollars from their unwitting donors.

NYT =HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA = bullshit...they are anti-Trump--duh

• Banned

"They" who?

"They" who?
are you that stupid you dont see who hes talking about???
sorry I forgot who I was talking too,,

"They" who?
''GUIDED into weekly....contributions''''''
SO FKN WHAT??????
what's the problem ?
..they didn't read the fine print --their fault ..and he should've check his account every week

“It felt,” Russell said, “like it was a scam.”

But what the Blatts believed was duplicity was actually an intentional scheme to boost revenues by the Trump campaign and the for-profit company that processed its online donations, WinRed. Facing a cash crunch and getting badly outspent by the Democrats, the campaign had begun last September to set up recurring donations by default for online donors, for every week until the election.
Wow, what a swell bunch!

Repercussions for what?

It looks like what they did was perfectly legal.

Two things.

First, we know that the entire oligarchy and establishment, using rules they made, outspent the people. If you are not aware of the Citizens United decision, acquaint yourself with it.

Second, your own article stated;

"Contributors had to wade through a fine-print disclaimer and manually uncheck a box to opt out."

I NEVER, EVER, do any financial transactions on-line, for this very reason. I don't shop on-line, I don't pay bills on-line, I don't do shit on-line. If, I am forced to? I buy a pre-paid credit card.

I do this for two reason. . . so that I don't have my identity stolen, and so that NO ONE can ever do this type of shit to me. I don't trust anyone.

This guy should have been old enough to know the old axiom, buyer beware. If he trusted Trump, he certainly should have never trusted his proxies.

This is an article attempting to trade on Trump hate, because all media are losing views and ratings since Trump's name is no longer in the news.

This is nothing. . . but a last gasp attempt for Trump outrage where there is no longer any reason for any.

Take your lame attempts at TDS elsewhere.

Trump the consummate grifter – always looking for another way to con the rubes.

Reading Trumpists posts it is easy to figure out why Trumpist are such easy marks for Trump. They fall prey to a Trump scam, and then believe Trump when he blames the media for the fact that Trump screwed them.

Trump would pry the last dollar from the hand of a dying man if it serves his purpose. The fanatical Trumper would gladly give that last dollar to Trump rather than their own kin. That is what cults do.

Until the Covid things were good. Now we are going back to the swamp.

Where are the repercussions for companies that do the same shit? You purchase a trial offer but deep in the fine print you are actually signing up for more product to be auto-shipped and authorizing the charge. And I'll be you'll find commies that do the same thing.

Until the Covid things were good. Now we are going back to the swamp.
Trump supporters have only themselves to blame – they know Trump is the consummate grifter, but they don’t care, they want to believe Trump’s lies and ignore his dishonesty.

Repercussions for what?

It looks like what they did was perfectly legal.

Two things.

First, we know that the entire oligarchy and establishment, using rules they made, outspent the people. If you are not aware of the Citizens United decision, acquaint yourself with it.

Second, your own article stated;

"Contributors had to wade through a fine-print disclaimer and manually uncheck a box to opt out."

I NEVER, EVER, do any financial transactions on-line, for this very reason. I don't shop on-line, I don't pay bills on-line, I don't do shit on-line. If, I am forced to? I buy a pre-paid credit card.

I do this for two reason. . . so that I don't have my identity stolen, and so that NO ONE can ever do this type of shit to me. I don't trust anyone.

This guy should have been old enough to know the old axiom, buyer beware. If he trusted Trump, he certainly should have never trusted his proxies.

This is an article attempting to trade on Trump hate, because all media are losing views and ratings since Trump's name is no longer in the news.

This is nothing. . . but a last gasp attempt for Trump outrage where there is no longer any reason for any.

Take your lame attempts at TDS elsewhere.
The run of the mill tRumpling isn't smart enough to k ow the things you apparently do.

Where are the repercussions for companies that do the same shit? You purchase a trial offer but deep in the fine print you are actually signing up for more product to be auto-shipped and authorizing the charge. And I'll be you'll find commies that do the same thing.

So us some examples.

''GUIDED into weekly....contributions''''''
SO FKN WHAT??????
what's the problem ?
..they didn't read the fine print --their fault ..and he should've check his account every week
Agreed.
After all, only a complete sucker would expect fair dealing from the LOTUS.

So us some examples.

Can you translate that to English?

So us some examples.

Can you translate that to English?

Sorry, typo. Show us some examples.

I Would have thought a moment's consideration would have made that obvious, but there's your clarification.

Why do you mindlessly believe fake news organizations?

How did you get that fucking stupid?

Forum List

Back