The pre-checked boxes

Not able to scale NYT paywall. Maybe copy and paste first few paragraphs?
But no, this doesn't surprise me even slightly.
Legitimate campaign sites have a box that you have to check to make a donation recurring.
Tramp of course has no morality or sense of ethics.

I NEVER, EVER, do any financial transactions on-line, for this very reason. I don't shop on-line, I don't pay bills on-line, I don't do shit on-line. If, I am forced to? I buy a pre-paid credit card.

I do this for two reason. . . so that I don't have my identity stolen, and so that NO ONE can ever do this type of shit to me. I don't trust anyone.

This guy should have been old enough to know the old axiom, buyer beware. If he trusted Trump, he certainly should have never trusted his proxies.

This is an article attempting to trade on Trump hate, because all media are losing views and ratings since Trump's name is no longer in the news.

This is nothing. . . but a last gasp attempt for Trump outrage where there is no longer any reason for any.

Take your lame attempts at TDS elsewhere.

I've been buying 60-80% of goods and services online for the last 20 years and have three different credit cards which offer varying rewards programs. Never had my identity stolen.

But you do you - Grandpa :heehee:

7c35fce1e3ce0a3d4add2ac30cffca1c.gif

Forum List

Back