Is Progressivism a fad Cult?

Progressives have been ruining America since the sixties. You and I wish it was a fad, but it's not.

What you want is for workers to show up for $8 an hour and work hard. Jokes on you.

Progressives have been ruining America since the sixties. You and I wish it was a fad, but it's not.
Yes, gosh darn that ruining civil rights movement........
There is a limit as to whom rights are granted. Homos and trannies are clamoring for SPECIAL rights. How long before kiddie diddlers are granted the same consideration?

"Progressivism" is a turn-of-the-century sociopolitical movement, roughly 1890 to 1920.

That was easy. What do I win?

progressivism started before that and lives to this day,, they just changed their name due to the realization of the people to reject what they had to offer,,,,,

There is a limit as to whom rights are granted. Homos and trannies are clamoring for SPECIAL rights. How long before kiddie diddlers are granted the same consideration?
What SPECIAL rights are those?
he just said what they are,,,

You mean flying to the moon, creating the "digital age", mass communication, becoming the richest nation in the world, and reducing poverty from 40% to 10% was "destroying America".

Don't you think that crashing the economy three times in 40 years, and leaving the nation teetering on the brink of bankruptcy, while destroying public education, and letting infrastructure crumble did a whole lot more to "destroy the nation", that any Democratic administration.

Democrats have never crashed the US economy, but Republicans have done it 4 times in the past 100 years.

Nope. I reread every post in this thread. No special rights mentioned.

then youre an idiot cause he specifically said what they are,,,

then youre an idiot cause he specifically said what they are,,,
Ok. So point out where he did that. The question in the OP was about theories pertaining to differences in race, sexuality, power in our society, etc. Nothing about special rights. What specific rights are homos and trannies receiving or expect to receive?
Intersectionality is an analytical framework for understanding how aspects of a person's social and political identities combine to create different modes of discrimination and privilege. Examples of these aspects include gender, caste, sex, race, class, sexuality, religion, disability, physical appearance, and height.
Critical race theory (CRT) is an academic movement made up of civil-rights scholars and activists in the United States who seek to critically examine the law as it intersects with issues of race, and to challenge mainstream liberal approaches to racial justice.[1] CRT examines social and cultural issues as they relate to race, law, and social and political power.

Forum List

Back