Is Trump grooming a protégé to run in 2024? How long should he wait before introducing the lucky guy?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Trump will be 78 in 2024 and just too old for the Oval Office. The sooner he passes the torch the better....Don't get me wrong, I believe Trump needs to stay at the forefront of it all but he desperately needs a DJT 2.0 big-time.

The average life expectancy is something like 79. You'd be a fool to run him at 78.

Trump will be 78 in 2024 and just too old for the Oval Office. The sooner he passes the torch the better....Don't get me wrong, I believe Trump needs to stay at the forefront of it all but he desperately needs a DJT 2.0 big-time.
They do sell lifelike ventriloquist dolls..

Rump "grooming a protegé" --- in ANYTHING --- just ain't gonna happen on this planet. No self-absorbed narcissist engrossed in ME ME ME and did I mention ME has the slightest interest in "passing on" a goddam thing. Because that would shift the spotlight off THE ME.

Rump "grooming a protegé" --- in ANYTHING --- just ain't gonna happen on this planet. No self-absorbed narcissist engrossed in ME ME ME and did I mention ME has the slightest interest in "passing on" a goddam thing. Because that would shift the spotlight off THE ME.

How do you suppose he built a business empire without the ability to delegate?

Man, you be TDS babbling!

Sorry if two-letter words were too big for you. I simply came in to a fatally flawed question and stated the obvious.

How do you suppose you were gonna get away with that false premise?

Might wanna ask the USFL about that. Might wanna ask /\ that building going down in my sigline as well.

How do you suppose you were gonna get away with that false premise?

Might wanna ask the USFL about that. Might wanna ask that building going down in my sigline as well.

Nothing false about it...his net worth was $4 billion before winning the presidency.
Are you confused?

The average life expectancy is something like 79. You'd be a fool to run him at 78.

That's not an issue. They were fools to run him at 70 so that ship done sailed.

"Fools"?
WTF....They won with him at 70. Was it foolish to win also?...hahaha

So you think it's all about

7463c6a21c7cc3f9716db7a89b446f08.jpg

Isn't that eloquent.

Forum List

Back