The Pound Cake speech

Sure. It just happened to happen only AFTER he spoke out and became the enemy of the Left.
Are you really that stupid?

Cosby made that speech in 2004
He was arrested in 2017
He was sued by Constand in 2005 and that’s where this all started because that’s when he made his confessions under oath.

13 years and some 35 accusers later…… apparently the forces of the left decided it was time to really get serious about persecuting him, really?

I have to laugh at the role reversal going on here, it’s normally conservatives complaining about left wingers excusing the misdeeds of criminals because the system is “unfair to them”, here we have conservatives engaging in the same exact nonsense in defense of a confessed SEXUAL PREDATOR no less, who’d of thunk that?

"All great men are both great and terrible".... David Mcollough
"The most successful people are often the most dangerous"... Jordan Peterson

And to those quotes, Cosby is no different. The type of personality it takes to rise above others, to beat the odds... to take great risks, to crush those around you to propel yourself... is the same personality of someone who is also likely to do terrible things. These types of people generally do want they want to do. And if they want to do something bad - they do it.
Bill Cosby is complex. His entire career from early standup to writing books, and creating his own TV shows... all of them.. had moral lessons in them. His original Saturday Morning cartoons "Fat Albert" was entirely about doing the right thing.
Yet... in private. He showed a dark side. A man who could likely have sex freely from almost any girl he wanted... instead prefered to have sex with them in a semi conscious state.. or probably even unconscious.

Hollywood is a drug abusing culture. THat Cosby provided drugs is not the same as drugging them.

The idea that they were unconscious is actually unlikely imo.

Sure. It just happened to happen only AFTER he spoke out and became the enemy of the Left.

He was arrested in 2017

You need to google the word “coincidence”

And was exchanging favors for sex with these women over decades, decades before that.

FUnny how you left that out of the timeline....

View attachment 508643
Again you need to Google the word coincidence

Cosby was raping women both before and after the 2004 speech
He was not exchanging favors for sex
He was luring women to his home by promising to help with their careers. He then drugged them and raped them.
That is not an exchange

He did not drug them. You are a lying whore.
More alternate reality from Conservatives

Nope. Just listing to what he actually said, instead of what other people said about him or the voices in my head.

You are the one out of touch with reality.

Yet... in private. He showed a dark side. A man who could likely have sex freely from almost any girl he wanted... instead prefered to have sex with them in a semi conscious state.. or probably even unconscious.
No doubt Cosby was a comedic genius
But he could have had consensual sex with almost any woman he wanted. Instead, he enjoyed having sex with semi conscious women

He was arrested in 2017
He was sued by Constand in 2005 and that’s where this all started because that’s when he made his confessions under oath.

13 years and some 35 accusers later…… apparently the forces of the left decided it was time to really get serious about persecuting him, really?

I have to laugh at the role reversal going on here, it’s normally conservatives complaining about left wingers excusing the misdeeds of criminals because the system is “unfair to them”, here we have conservatives engaging in the same exact nonsense in defense of a confessed SEXUAL PREDATOR no less, who’d of thunk that?

I'm just telling the truth. He was a sexual HARASSER, not a rapist.

He gave drugs to women, for them to take, either for their personal enjoyment or to make their act of prostitution easier to deal with.

He was arrested in 2017

You need to google the word “coincidence”

And was exchanging favors for sex with these women over decades, decades before that.

FUnny how you left that out of the timeline....

View attachment 508643
Again you need to Google the word coincidence

Cosby was raping women both before and after the 2004 speech
He was not exchanging favors for sex
He was luring women to his home by promising to help with their careers. He then drugged them and raped them.
That is not an exchange

He did not drug them. You are a lying whore.
More alternate reality from Conservatives

Nope. Just listing to what he actually said, instead of what other people said about him or the voices in my head.

You are the one out of touch with reality.
He actually admitted to drugging women in his Civil trial

No doubt Cosby was a comedic genius
But he could have had consensual sex with almost any woman he wanted. Instead, he enjoyed having sex with semi conscious women

"Semi conscious"?

LOL!!! And it was consensual.

I don’t know if Cosby is guilty or innocent but what is interesting, is anyone of renowned who speaks out against the establishment often ends up accused, imprisoned, or suicided. Julian Assange being a very good example. There certainly seems to be a pattern here that goes back centuries.
I can’t believe you’re comparing Cosby to Assange, Cosby didn’t make a career out of criticizing the establishment for its misdeeds, he made one little “speech” criticizing African American culture. Assange on the other hand actually did make a career out of criticizing and exposing the misdeeds of the establishment, knowing full well he was putting a target on his back for doing it.

You’re right though Assange has been persecuted because of his criticism of the establishment.

You’re wrong about Cosby, he was convicted of a criminal behaviour because a jury of his peers thought the evidence indicated he was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. There’s no credible evidence to suggest that he was “persecuted” because of that one little speech.

The way the left lied about his words, and then he was arrested, looks a lot like cause and effect.
Lied about which words? The words on the deposition he gave admitting he engaged in drugging young women in order to sexually assault them?

Did anyone lie about the words of his accusers? Which I believe goes as high as SIXTY dating back decades.

Would you let this dude hang out with your young daughter after all the evidence that’s been presented against him, including his own words under oath?

Cosby didn't use drugs personally but he had no problem giving drugs to other people without their knowledge.

I've never heard that he did it without their knowledge.

That is always the implication in the way the story is presented.

But if you look at it, that is not what actually happened.
So all these women said "Sure Bill I'll take a sedative that leaves me completely at your mercy"?

If it was one woman I could agree that it might be a false claim but there is no way that all these women colluded in order to put one not so funny and very washed up comedian in jail

I don’t know if Cosby is guilty or innocent but what is interesting, is anyone of renowned who speaks out against the establishment often ends up accused, imprisoned, or suicided. Julian Assange being a very good example. There certainly seems to be a pattern here that goes back centuries.
I can’t believe you’re comparing Cosby to Assange, Cosby didn’t make a career out of criticizing the establishment for its misdeeds, he made one little “speech” criticizing African American culture. Assange on the other hand actually did make a career out of criticizing and exposing the misdeeds of the establishment, knowing full well he was putting a target on his back for doing it.

You’re right though Assange has been persecuted because of his criticism of the establishment.

You’re wrong about Cosby, he was convicted of a criminal behaviour because a jury of his peers thought the evidence indicated he was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. There’s no credible evidence to suggest that he was “persecuted” because of that one little speech.

The way the left lied about his words, and then he was arrested, looks a lot like cause and effect.
Lied about which words? The words on the deposition he gave admitting he engaged in drugging young women in order to sexually assault them?

Did anyone lie about the words of his accusers? Which I believe goes as high as SIXTY dating back decades.

Would you let this dude hang out with your young daughter after all the evidence that’s been presented against him, including his own words under oath?

No, they didn't. He stated that he GAVE THEM DRUGS, that they then took willingly, as a prelude to having sex.

I would hope that my daughter would not exchange sex for help with her career.

Cosby didn't use drugs personally but he had no problem giving drugs to other people without their knowledge.

I've never heard that he did it without their knowledge.

That is always the implication in the way the story is presented.

But if you look at it, that is not what actually happened.
So all these women said "Sure Bill I'll take a sedative that leaves me completely at your mercy"?

If it was one woman I could agree that it might be a false claim but there is no way that all these women colluded in order to put one not so funny and very washed up comedian in jail

If there is one thing leftards can do, is whip up a mob, in this case a lynch mob of women, former victims of sexual harassment.

Though, imo, the real victims are the women that wanted to be actresses, but not sleep their way there, and ended up not getting roles.

These women engaged in an exchange of services for payment in kind.

He was arrested in 2017

He gave drugs to women, for them to take, either for their personal enjoyment or to make their act of prostitution easier to deal with.
OIC, blame the victims, that’s the ticket, never mind the fact that he was convicted by a jury of his peers. :rolleyes:

He was arrested in 2017

OIC, blame the victims, that’s the ticket, never mind the fact that he was convicted by a jury of his peers. :rolleyes:

The cases I looked at, the women knew what they were getting into, and took the drugs willing, whether just as a standard, "get high and screw" move, or to help with the act of prostitution they were doing.

Bill Cosby was a sexual harasser, in hollywood using his power to exchange favors for sex, from willing want a be actresses.

That is very sleazy and yes, predatory. It is not rape.

The women would have cases for sexual harassment suits against him, and/or the studios, imo.

BUt the rape charge is based on a lie, ie misrepresenting his words, of "giving drugs" to mean "drugging".

Some of you go too far.
Cosby was no rapist. I do not know all of the details of all of his cases, and neither does anyone else here, but I don't know if I would call what he did as sexual assault either. It wasn't with most. Assault is something you do to someone against their will. Cosby gave young women primarily Quaaludes - which BTW - was quite popular at the time. Many of those girls had no issues with taking the drugs or having sex afterwards. You can't do this voluntarily and then come back and say he was at fault.
My problem with Cosby was that a few occasions he admittedly slipped a few gals more qualudes without their knowledge.
A higher dose of the drug can and will put you in a semi-conscious state, with the person only partially aware of what is happening. This is some weird fetish Cosby apparently had.
But to call him a rapist is not correct. Even if you drug them further and have sex with them without their full knowledge. Fucked up and wrong - yes. Rape - no. For the simple fact the girls came to him knowing sex was going to happen. He just slipped a few more of them more drugs than they knew.

Some of you go too far.
Cosby was no rapist. I do not know all of the details of all of his cases, and neither does anyone else here, but I don't know if I would call what he did as sexual assault either. It wasn't with most. Assault is something you do to someone against their will. Cosby gave young women primarily Quaaludes - which BTW - was quite popular at the time. Many of those girls had no issues with taking the drugs or having sex afterwards. You can't do this voluntarily and then come back and say he was at fault.
My problem with Cosby was that a few occasions he admittedly slipped a few gals more qualudes without their knowledge.
A higher dose of the drug can and will put you in a semi-conscious state, with the person only partially aware of what is happening. This is some weird fetish Cosby apparently had.
But to call him a rapist is not correct. Even if you drug them further and have sex with them without their full knowledge. Fucked up and wrong - yes. Rape - no. For the simple fact the girls came to him knowing sex was going to happen. He just slipped a few more of them more drugs than they knew.

Mostly agreed, though I did not see any of the cases where he admitted to giving them ADDTIONAL drugs without their knowledge.

Assuming that is true, then I fully agree.

He was arrested in 2017

The cases I looked at, the women knew what they were getting into, and took the drugs willing, whether just as a standard, "get high and screw" move, or to help with the act of prostitution they were doing.

Bill Cosby was a sexual harasser, in hollywood using his power to exchange favors for sex, from willing want a be actresses.

The women would have cases for sexual harassment suits against him, and/or the studios, imo.

BUt the rape charge is based on a lie, ie misrepresenting his words, of "giving drugs" to mean "drugging".
He wasn’t convicted of rape, he was convicted of SEXUAL ASSAULT meaning (in this case) inflicting sexual contact on a person that is incapable of giving consent, you know like a person that has been DRUGGED.

The 60 or so women that have accused him are uniformly saying that he initiated sexual contact after he had drugged them at which point they’re legally incapable of giving consent.

What you’re attempting to claim is that all 60 consented to being drugged and sexually assaulted, which is functionally the same thing as claiming it’s consensual if a severely mentally handicapped person that doesn’t understand what’s going on consents to sexual contact, in both cases it’s illegal sexual contact.

Some of you go too far.

Mostly agreed, though I did not see any of the cases where he admitted to giving them ADDTIONAL drugs without their knowledge.

Assuming that is true, then I fully agree.
I heard that in a discussion on the news at the time. I assumed they were telling the truth.

Gipper...

There was a trial with evidence, it was pretty convincing, the guy is a monster..

All I say to anyone, if this was your daughter?

Bill Cosby was of no interest to anyone.. His height of fame was over a decade earlier..

You are better than a conspiracy theorist...

As for Juilan Assange? He started out well but he then decended no more than an information broker with vendettas against individuals and lying in bed with some very dubious sources... It is pretty clear that was involved with the Russians...

Gipper, this is the same tired excuse being used by Trump and Trump Supporters everyday... You a far smarter than shout "Deep State" nonsense..

He was arrested in 2017

He wasn’t convicted of rape, he was convicted of SEXUAL ASSAULT meaning (in this case) inflicting sexual contact on a person that is incapable of giving consent, you know like a person that has been DRUGGED.

The 60 or so women that have accused him are uniformly saying that he initiated sexual contact after he had drugged them at which point they’re legally incapable of giving consent.

What you’re attempting to claim is that all 60 consented to being drugged and sexually assaulted, which is functionally the same thing as claiming it’s consensual if a severely mentally handicapped person that doesn’t understand what’s going on consents to sexual contact, in both cases it’s illegal sexual contact.
No.
I don't care what the law is. The law can even say it is sexual assault, but it isn't.
If a woman is partying with someone, knowing full well sex is highly likely to occur, STAYS THERE..and then gets inebriated BY HER OWN FREE WILL - and is either so drunk or high - she doesn't remember if she gave consent or not; then want to press charges simply because she doesn't remember.
There have been FAAAAAR too many innocent men arrested due to a vindictive female getting him back for some unrelated occurence by claiming this.
FFS - 3/4 of the population of men are technically sexual predators if this were true.

Last edited:
Gipper...

There was a trial with evidence, it was pretty convincing, the guy is a monster..

All I say to anyone, if this was your daughter?

Bill Cosby was of no interest to anyone.. His height of fame was over a decade earlier..

You are better than a conspiracy theorist...

As for Juilan Assange? He started out well but he then decended no more than an information broker with vendettas against individuals and lying in bed with some very dubious sources... It is pretty clear that was involved with the Russians...

Gipper, this is the same tired excuse being used by Trump and Trump Supporters everyday... You a far smarter than shout "Deep State" nonsense..
Already admitted earlier in the thread.

Forum List

Back