....the plot to kill Nancy Pelosi......

The only thing we know for sure is that after Bernie repeatedly called for a "revolution" while saying good things about Venezuela and Cuba, one of his followers shot up several members of Congress. None of that is opinion, possibilities, or what have you. It actually happened.
What pathetic whataboutism. If you are too sissy to handle the topic, don't open the thread.

What pathetic whataboutism. If you are too sissy to handle the topic, don't open the thread.
No a Sentaor calling for a revolution and a House member calling for violence is awaaay more scary and important than a couple of yokels who don't know what they're doing.

I'll accept that as your admission that what Bernie's supporter did was far, far worse than what Trump supporters did on January 6th, which wasn't really debatable anyway. One person very seriously shot while Jan 6th nodda nothing.

I'll accept that as your admission that what Bernie's supporter did was far, far worse than what Trump supporters did on January 6th, which wasn't really debatable anyway. One person very seriously shot while Jan 6th nodda nothing.
Bernie never sent him to that baseball field

Corrupt ass Trump needs to be in prison for inciting a mob to attack Congress
You say Trump needs to be in prison for inciting the mob despite the videos showing otherwise? Really right?

You say Trump needs to be in prison for inciting when you have the fucking dems inciting riots all over the place, letting criminals out to riot, burn, loot, and then refusing to lock them up afterwords allowing them to continue to attack.

You say Trump needs to be in prison when the fact is that the FBI and antifa/blm were in the riot instigating whereever they could.

You say Trump needs to be in prison when Pelosi left the doors open and left the building allowing the protestors in leaving behind others? The protestors couldn't even get into the building without pelosi ordering they be allowed in with the FBI leading them and soros antifa breaking windows and doors to get them in.

"protesting" cities and streets--stores while you loot isn't where you protest your government bodies---its at their capitals.

How can you kill something that is already dead?

1633112133383.png

With Make-Up / Without Make-Up

You say Trump needs to be in prison for inciting the mob despite the videos showing otherwise? Really right?

You say Trump needs to be in prison for inciting when you have the fucking dems inciting riots all over the place, letting criminals out to riot, burn, loot, and then refusing to lock them up afterwords allowing them to continue to attack.

You say Trump needs to be in prison when the fact is that the FBI and antifa/blm were in the riot instigating whereever they could.

You say Trump needs to be in prison when Pelosi left the doors open and left the building allowing the protestors in leaving behind others? The protestors couldn't even get into the building without pelosi ordering they be allowed in with the FBI leading them and soros antifa breaking windows and doors to get them in.

"protesting" cities and streets--stores while you loot isn't where you protest your government bodies---its at their capitals.
Dems condemned rioting

Trump stood by and refused to do anything

What's the focus on firearms about?

Are you unaware that a MOB is a deadly weapon?

Look up the Storming of the Bastille
A scaffold was erected for Pence and Pelosi during the insurrection.

scaffold-january-6.jpg

Of course you will prop up your little dollie and play with it. You always do. Doesn't matter what i say or don't say. Because you are too terrified and incapable to talk about the topic of the thread you opened. Again.

By the way, you sound like an idiot with your Bernie comparison. Because you don't actually know his quote and got spoonfeed by a white wing liar.

Dems condemned rioting

Trump stood by and refused to do anything
Dems give a lot of fucking lip service then don't they...as they did all they could to encourage the riots and burning by turning loose violent felons 'because of covid'...refusing to prosecute protestors (but went after people trying to escape the protestors) and their donators like soros who arrange for them to be moved around and supplied as they attack, and the attack on cops as the dems moved to defund them as the violent protestors attacked all---there is a reason why the violent riots occur in dem controlled cities and not where republicans are.

Of course you will prop up your little dollie and play with it. You always do. Doesn't matter what i say or don't say. Because you are too terrified and incapable to talk about the topic of the thread you opened. Again.

By the way, you sound like an idiot with your Bernie comparison. Because you don't actually know his quote and got spoonfeed by a white wing liar.
It doesn't matter what you say or don't say because Bernie's supporter shot and nearly killed a sitting US Congressman, far, far worse than anything the Capitol rioters did. He also shot others. You can't deny those facts unless you are a fact denier.

From this morning's Washington Post:

"A woman who said as she left the U.S. Capitol during the riot on Jan. 6 that she had hoped to murder House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) pleaded guilty Tuesday to a misdemeanor charge.

“I would like to accept my responsibility for what I did, for my part in January 6,” Dawn Bancroft, 59, of suburban Philadelphia said in federal court in Washington as she admitted to illegally demonstrating.

Judge Emmet G. Sullivan questioned why Bancroft was not being asked to take more responsibility, given the comment she admits making in a video as she left the building during the storming of the Capitol: “We were looking for Nancy to shoot her in the friggin’ brain, but we didn’t find her.”

Calling those words “horrible” and “clearly troubling,” Sullivan asked prosecutors why Bancroft was not charged with threatening a government official, which is a felony.

Bancroft pleaded guilty alongside her friend Diana Santos-Smith, a fellow Bucks County resident, to a misdemeanor that carries a maximum penalty of six months in jail."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now look, the woman is a RWNJ. That much is clear. Hell, anyone who illegally entered the Capitol with the mobs on January 6th is, by definition, a RWNJ. But did this knucklehead really intend to shoot the Speaker of the House, #3 in line for the Presidency of the United States of America?

Probably not. She is a nutter who got caught up in the zeitgeist of the mobs who savaged uniform officers, stole laptops from Capitol offices, and smeared their poo on the walls. You know, THAT kind of RWNJ.

So, it appears the prosecutors believed she may very well have threatened a federal official.....but if she had the means or the brains or the actual intent, well, she's one of the 1,100 or 1,200 nutters who were in the Capitol, they were all nutters...so her competency must be suspected by default.

But, let's be clear, the good 59 year old (old enough to know better? Umm, in this case---no.)....anyway, the good Mrs. Bancroft ain't a real good role model for those other nutters who claim ...."well, she didn't have a Glock"......."well, she was just a tourist".....'well, she was invited in'.......'well, it is the People's House and Nancy is a meanie'.........and, 'well, it wasn't her poo on the walls'.

So, despite probably not smearing her poo.......I think we loyal patriotic real Americans can be happy if this nutjob gets thrown in the slammer for the full six months.

(First cliche' of the day: "Play-stupid-games-win-stupid-prizes'.)
Make no mistake here. That was the driving force behind the whole movement. They openly admitted to wanting to kill Pelosi and pence.
That should never be forgotten and it originated in the Republican party and orchestrated and promoted by trump .

Never forget it. He was a fascist and his supporters are now similar. They will stop at nothing to achieve power.

They bleated about stolen election yet on that day, that's EXACTLY what they tried to do. Steal it. Got that? Steal it.
They are 24 carat ratbag hypocrits.

Make no mistake here. That was the driving force behind the whole movement. They openly admitted to wanting to kill Pelosi and pence.
That should never be forgotten and it originated in the Republican party and orchestrated and promoted by trump .

Never forget it. He was a fascist and his supporters are now similar. They will stop at nothing to achieve power.

They bleated about stolen election yet on that day, that's EXACTLY what they tried to do. Steal it. Got that? Steal it.
They are 24 carat ratbag hypocrits.

If they truly wanted it, they would've planned to actually take it!
Instead, it was a riot where too many donut eating police had strokes, heart attacks, etc..

And now we find out the first attacks on LEOs occurred around 9:30 that morning

We also find out that Trump's toadies at DHS sent a memo saying that no illegal activity was taking place...at 1:40 in the afternoon@!

And now we find out the first attacks on LEOs occurred around 9:30 that morning

We also find out that Trump's toadies at DHS sent a memo saying that no illegal activity was taking place...at 1:40 in the afternoon@!
It was no different than a normal tourist visit. They only came to admire the statuary. I swear!

All those thousands of people smashing in windows and doors, and macing and clubbing and crushing and bashing the cops with fire extinguishers, and jabbing them with Blue Lives Matter flagpoles, and erecting a scaffold to hang Pence and Pelosi, were Antifa commies. I just know it. I want to bleev it, so it must be true!

They were clearly stalking the halls looking for Pelosi, AOC, Pence or any other Congressperson.
I doubt they were looking for autographs.

What would an irate mob do if they actually captured a member of Congress?
Any individual would probably do nothing. But egged on by a mob, there is no way to tell what they would do.
Mob violence has a long sad history.

You're full of shit.

Forum List

Back