....the plot to kill Nancy Pelosi......

".....after Bernie repeatedly called for a "revolution" while saying good things about Venezuela and Cuba, one of his followers shot up several members of Congress."

Now I didn't know that.
Can you provide the forum with a link so we can read more about it?

And Madonna said she thought about blowing up the White House. Exactly what happened to her?

The Democrats wanted to turn Madonna into a modern day queen. Unfortunately, they did, except instead of taking away her prestige, they celebrated her wickedness because she went along with their rotten narratives, false accusations, and promoted evil people to high office. They lied about weather rotations and used a mere cyclycal warming trend to heist a lot of money for themselves. As the world was losing its ocean health due to cheap plastics that do not disentegrate when thrown into salt water and will forever be the death of thousands of fish species who die terrible deaths as splintered plastics lodge themselves into fish guts worldwide. Did the Democrats use all those tax collections on research to work on a solution to our dying seas? Nope! That money was given to themselves in the form of pay raises and wealth from foreign aid schemas like over giving and sending Democrat messengers like Biden to do a timely extortion to fund voter thefts for the past thirty or forty years, or more. Biden is the most obvious thief of money that put a burden on American taxpayers who footed their foreign aid packages for ransacking a huge percentage for themselves. They consider the American taxpayer dupes and dupe them they did. Public office has become part of the mafia crime family with get out of jail cards for criminals like Biden while the spineless jellyfish of the lockstep press collected bonuses, leaked info from the FBI files Hillary Clinton exploited as a First Lady who was too damn high and mighty to bake cookies and used her power to destroy any industry she pleased by creating false realities in science, arts, and history re"tale"ing. Whatta way to go. Hillary went from the upper class to the billionnaire boss that she is

The Democrats wanted to turn Madonna into a modern day queen. Unfortunately, they did, except instead of taking away her prestige, they celebrated her wickedness because she went along with their rotten narratives, false accusations, and promoted evil people to high office. They lied about weather rotations and used a mere cyclycal warming trend to heist a lot of money for themselves. As the world was losing its ocean health due to cheap plastics that do not disentegrate when thrown into salt water and will forever be the death of thousands of fish species who die terrible deaths as splintered plastics lodge themselves into fish guts worldwide. Did the Democrats use all those tax collections on research to work on a solution to our dying seas? Nope! That money was given to themselves in the form of pay raises and wealth from foreign aid schemas like over giving and sending Democrat messengers like Biden to do a timely extortion to fund voter thefts for the past thirty or forty years, or more. Biden is the most obvious thief of money that put a burden on American taxpayers who footed their foreign aid packages for ransacking a huge percentage for themselves. They consider the American taxpayer dupes and dupe them they did. Public office has become part of the mafia crime family with get out of jail cards for criminals like Biden while the spineless jellyfish of the lockstep press collected bonuses, leaked info from the FBI files Hillary Clinton exploited as a First Lady who was too damn high and mighty to bake cookies and used her power to destroy any industry she pleased by creating false realities in science, arts, and history re"tale"ing. Whatta way to go. Hillary went from the upper class to the billionnaire boss that she is
Wow...that's quite a Gish Gallup of nutball nonsense and grievance there

You poor little victim

Wow...that's quite a Gish Gallup of nutball nonsense and grievance there

You poor little victim
Nope. I'm the one who knows Satanic evildoers when I see their performance in ruining the good. And every time they recruit as skilled a propagandist as you to create chaos for their adversaries I've been around the internet to deal with your misinformation and others like you since 1996. The good book is your worst enemy because it gave our nation's founders the guts to create a nation of immigrants to stop greedy and unprincipled liars like the Pelosi extremist from destroying the Constitution. And she is cheerfully tearing up human rights for everyone except her oligarch lovers who are grubbing for total power like the Communists have. She pleasured herself and her lovers by tearing up the House copy of President Trump's last state of the union speech with a cheesy grin that belittled America in every way a wild animal devours its hapless prey. Mrs. Pelosi is in trouble with St Peter who is sitting there at the gates of heaven with seventy million cherub souls who were aborted on her watch in this world. Her price in Hell will be 70 million days of experiencing each one of these innocent human beings along with those who perpetrated the unholy ritual of abortion to destroy the future of God's Kingdom. She should have believed Ezekiel's warning that God has the power and ultimately raise dry bones to do his will if evildoers and antichrists try to destroy the good faith of those who give their all to championing Godly causes.

I pray every day that leftists will see the error of their ways even though it is a little difficult to communicate with human beings who favor 70 million dead preborn human beings to remain in their shadows forever. I fought the good fight for 25 years. My state outlawed abortions that were used as birth control methods. From conception, a soul is already in place. More of them now have a future. I am so happy our Governor and legislators exercised their spines by reversing pleasure abortions to end. I love my dear state and my party for standing up to the evildoers who execute Nancy's threats against people of heart and conscience.

Nope. I'm the one who knows Satanic evildoers when I see their performance in ruining the good. And every time they recruit as skilled a propagandist as you to create chaos for their adversaries I've been around the internet to deal with your misinformation and others like you since 1996. The good book is your worst enemy because it gave our nation's founders the guts to create a nation of immigrants to stop greedy and unprincipled liars like the Pelosi extremist from destroying the Constitution. And she is cheerfully tearing up human rights for everyone except her oligarch lovers who are grubbing for total power like the Communists have. She pleasured herself and her lovers by tearing up the House copy of President Trump's last state of the union speech with a cheesy grin that belittled America in every way a wild animal devours its hapless prey. Mrs. Pelosi is in trouble with St Peter who is sitting there at the gates of heaven with seventy million cherub souls who were aborted on her watch in this world. Her price in Hell will be 70 million days of experiencing each one of these innocent human beings along with those who perpetrated the unholy ritual of abortion to destroy the future of God's Kingdom. She should have believed Ezekiel's warning that God has the power and ultimately raise dry bones to do his will if evildoers and antichrists try to destroy the good faith of those who give their all to championing Godly causes.

I pray every day that leftists will see the error of their ways even though it is a little difficult to communicate with human beings who favor 70 million dead preborn human beings to remain in their shadows forever. I fought the good fight for 25 years. My state outlawed abortions that were used as birth control methods. From conception, a soul is already in place. More of them now have a future. I am so happy our Governor and legislators exercised their spines by reversing pleasure abortions to end. I love my dear state and my party for standing up to the evildoers who execute Nancy's threats against people of heart and conscience.
Satanic evildoers huh?

Jesus help us.

And no. He AIN’T on your side

I have no idea if she did or not...but she wasn't in the middle of a MOB chanting KILL MIKE PENCE and WHERE ARE YOU NANCY....

After smashing into the Capitol and sending dozens of cops to the hospital

So you claim to have no knowledge and in the same sentence claim to know the context? You're such a fucking liar.

So you claim to have no knowledge and in the same sentence claim to know the context? You're such a fucking liar.

As quoted...I know she wasn't in the middle of a MOB that had assaulted 200 cops and was hunting the Speaker of the House and VP.

Are you claiming Madonna WAS in such a situation IF she said that?

As quoted...I know she wasn't in the middle of a MOB that had assaulted 200 cops and was hunting the Speaker of the House and VP.

Are you claiming Madonna WAS in such a situation IF she said that?

Run along commie, you got punked and now you're trying to tap dance away.

Are you unaware of the congressional baseball shooting?
........or are you just uniformed?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, first. on that "uniformed" query.
The only sincere answer must be.....well, yeah....sometimes. On some topics. You bet.

I try, but the world is big, and there are many moving parts. So, the query ain't really outta left field. So 'Guilty'. As the poster wanted to imply.

But, in this specific case of exchanges on this particular thread, well, my frame of reference was this from poster 'Thinker':

"...shot up several members of Congress."

"Several members"??

I knew about the Scalise ballgame shooting but was pretty sure he was the only Representative....or Senator.... who got shot. Staffers and lobbyist ain't 'members of Congress'.

So then, I thought the good poster 'Thinker' must be referencing the 1954 shooting by Puerto Rican activists who shot up Representatives Bentley (R), Davis (D), Jensen (R), Fallon (D) and Roberts (D).

But then he said the shooting was due to Bernie Sanders.
But, in 1954 Bernie was 13 years old.

So, accordingly, I presumed the good poster 'Thinker' must live in his own little world of guns, shootings, and grievances.

So be it.

They were clearly stalking the halls looking for Pelosi, AOC, Pence or any other Congressperson.
I doubt they were looking for autographs.

What would an irate mob do if they actually captured a member of Congress?
Any individual would probably do nothing. But egged on by a mob, there is no way to tell what they would do.
Mob violence has a long sad history.
Easy, bitch slap them, they are worthless.
wweslap-154a5a2.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, first. on that "uniformed" query.
The only sincere answer must be.....well, yeah....sometimes. On some topics. You bet.

I try, but the world is big, and there are many moving parts. So, the query ain't really outta left field. So 'Guilty'. As the poster wanted to imply.

But, in this specific case of exchanges on this particular thread, well, my frame of reference was this from poster 'Thinker':

"Several members"??

I knew about the Scalise ballgame shooting but was pretty sure he was the only Representative....or Senator.... who got shot. Staffers and lobbyist ain't 'members of Congress'.

So then, I thought the good poster 'Thinker' must be referencing the 1954 shooting by Puerto Rican activists who shot up Representatives Bentley (R), Davis (D), Jensen (R), Fallon (D) and Roberts (D).

But then he said the shooting was due to Bernie Sanders.

But, in 1954 Bernie was 13 years old.

So, accordingly, I presumed the good poster 'Thinker' must live in his own little world of guns, shootings, and grievances.

So be it.
Lot of tap dancing around that sombrero. So, yes, Bernie called for a revolution several times, complimented Cuba and Venezuela, and one of his supporters shot at several Republican Congresspeople - you know, the people who make up our democracy. Now compare that to Jan 6th where all we've got is this person said this, this person wanted to do that. And, we've also got and FBI informant in the group who reported it was all spontaneous, nothing pre-planned.

"...shot at several..."
-------------------------------------------
OK, I got it now.
My bad.
Mea Culpa.

When the good poster 'thinker' says: ""...shot up several members of Congress."
We are to hear...an believe....he's pretty sure he thinks he really means "shot at'.

Who knew?

It's sorta like the Yoda-speak we hear from the TrumpNation's forum poster-boy and noteworthy spokesman-----poster 'EMH".

We know posters 'thinker' and 'EMH' are trying to convey something that is important to them, but......but it's in Klingon.

OK, I got it now.
My bad.
Mea Culpa.

We are to hear...an believe....he's pretty sure he thinks he really means "shot at'.

Who knew?

It's sorta like the Yoda-speak we hear from the TrumpNation's forum poster-boy and noteworthy spokesman-----poster 'EMH".

We know posters 'thinker' and 'EMH' are trying to convey something that is important to them, but......but it's in Klingon.
How many members of congress did the 6/1 rioters harm?

0?

But that does not make it innocent, irrelevant or any less terrible, does it? Still a terrible event. Still an attack on congress members. Even ended in the same number of dead - and they are both perpetrators.

There is, of course, a stark difference between a mob and a lone gunman to be sure but the detail that you seem to be stuck on is not even relevant.

Jesus Karen...you are batshit crazy...and dangerous

If you weren't there in person you certainly were in spirit.

You actually said "Congress needed to be "marched on" and WORSE"!

You would have pulled the trigger....
I was there in spirit..........

Our corrupt ass congress and its corrupt ass mob leader Pelosi need to be in prison for their many crimes....

Are you really so dumb that you don't understand this? WOW!!!

Ah, up and at 'em this morn, good poster Turtle.
I like your postings.
They make me seem like a normal dude.
Your avatar, on the other hand, well.........

After all, as we all recall, your avatar happily lives in a neighborhood wear there flies "hundreds" of 'F*ck Biden' flags.
So there is that.

Anyway, let's do a little autopsy on your current renditions of some oldies.
To wit:

OK, so now my poor overworked avatar is a 'communist'?(your word, not mine).
Good to know.

Although, I suspect you've never met a real Communist in your life, had a discussion with one, traveled to a communist country, or read any of their founding tracts. So, my avatar and I are kinda sorta lookin' at you calling anybody a "communist"....... as sorta like you calling someone a 'Martian'. You wouldn't know one if you saw one. IMHO.

And then the '
FBI & Soros' instigators? Do tell. Give us a handful of names and offenses. Surely some of these 'instigators' of yours, and George Soros' must have gotten arrested along with the other 600 jackass patriots. After all, the police couldn't know ALL of these surreptitious, covert, masked-up, 'instigators' and scooped several in their arrest-palooza?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, stolen laptops from the Capitol on January 6th were a communist "set up" ? (your term, not mine.)
OK. You go with that. Savor that pet conspiracy. Nutters be what nutters are. No harm, no foul.

Of course, you offering this forum some credible evidence, that validates as true that which appears to be just another run-of-the-mill RWNJ self-pleasuring fantasy.....well, proving that, would, I have no doubt, raise your profile on this gossipboard venue. Other posters may start taking you seriously.

And then, what happened to America on 9/11 wasn't bad enough, so you now threaten an "insurrection" that could be worse?

Ah, girlfriend, you sometimes move out of your usual role of just being entertainment......and into the world of unfunny nuttery. Sort of like the 'entertainment' of a John Wayne Gacey as a entertaining clown.

It's early in the morning, good poster Turtle. Go fly your 'F*ck Biden' flag with the other 'hundreds' in your sad mean-spirited little enclave.....but get a really big one.
In order to stand out.

I love this bar.
It's like you don't read or you hope that no one else does....the stolen laptop made headlines. The woman who stole it called up a russian friend trying to arrange it being sold to Putin and company. The beitch was not a trumpy, but your average self serving anarchist lib----do you not know how to google? But yes, Florida is covered in FUCK BIDEN FLAGS........especially among the working and upper classes who you know support themselves. We are smart enough to know how great Trump was for america and to know that senile bribe taking JOE Is destroying it.

9/11? WTF are you babbling about? The protests In JANUARY were over the corrupt congress and a stolen election trying to save america......9/11 was about terror and fucking with the US economy and stock market done by muslims not americans in case you hadn't notice. Pathetic that you don't can't tell the difference or just that dishonest....

From this morning's Washington Post:

"A woman who said as she left the U.S. Capitol during the riot on Jan. 6 that she had hoped to murder House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) pleaded guilty Tuesday to a misdemeanor charge.

“I would like to accept my responsibility for what I did, for my part in January 6,” Dawn Bancroft, 59, of suburban Philadelphia said in federal court in Washington as she admitted to illegally demonstrating.

Judge Emmet G. Sullivan questioned why Bancroft was not being asked to take more responsibility, given the comment she admits making in a video as she left the building during the storming of the Capitol: “We were looking for Nancy to shoot her in the friggin’ brain, but we didn’t find her.”

Calling those words “horrible” and “clearly troubling,” Sullivan asked prosecutors why Bancroft was not charged with threatening a government official, which is a felony.

Bancroft pleaded guilty alongside her friend Diana Santos-Smith, a fellow Bucks County resident, to a misdemeanor that carries a maximum penalty of six months in jail."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now look, the woman is a RWNJ. That much is clear. Hell, anyone who illegally entered the Capitol with the mobs on January 6th is, by definition, a RWNJ. But did this knucklehead really intend to shoot the Speaker of the House, #3 in line for the Presidency of the United States of America?

Probably not. She is a nutter who got caught up in the zeitgeist of the mobs who savaged uniform officers, stole laptops from Capitol offices, and smeared their poo on the walls. You know, THAT kind of RWNJ.

So, it appears the prosecutors believed she may very well have threatened a federal official.....but if she had the means or the brains or the actual intent, well, she's one of the 1,100 or 1,200 nutters who were in the Capitol, they were all nutters...so her competency must be suspected by default.

But, let's be clear, the good 59 year old (old enough to know better? Umm, in this case---no.)....anyway, the good Mrs. Bancroft ain't a real good role model for those other nutters who claim ...."well, she didn't have a Glock"......."well, she was just a tourist".....'well, she was invited in'.......'well, it is the People's House and Nancy is a meanie'.........and, 'well, it wasn't her poo on the walls'.

So, despite probably not smearing her poo.......I think we loyal patriotic real Americans can be happy if this nutjob gets thrown in the slammer for the full six months.

(First cliche' of the day: "Play-stupid-games-win-stupid-prizes'.)
We don't have enough jails for everyone you'd like to imprison for not being a Leftist...

I was there in spirit..........

Our corrupt ass congress and its corrupt ass mob leader Pelosi need to be in prison for their many crimes....

Are you really so dumb that you don't understand this? WOW!!!
Corrupt ass Trump needs to be in prison for inciting a mob to attack Congress

OK, I got it now.
My bad.
Mea Culpa.

Who knew?

Bernie called for a revolution and one of his followers seriously shot and wounded a member of Congress and shot at several others. Jan 6th had no such thing.

Forum List

Back