....the plot to kill Nancy Pelosi......

Obviously the police did their job in investigating this person who even YOU call a 'nutter' and found she was no real threat. especially since she did not have a weapon. Another 'We've got him / them now' moment shot to hell.

:p
You fucktwits would have sacrificed Pence if that would have kept your orange knuckle dragger in power. And anyone else who stood in the way of the orange deranged slob.

Here's Republican Congressman Andrew Clyde in full panic mode on January 6. He's the guy screaming on the left.

congressman-clyde.jpg

Here's Clyde helping to barricade the doors to the House chamber on January 6.

congressman-clyde-2.jpg

120 police officers were injured, five people died.

Here's Clyde's take on the insurrection a few days later:

“You know, if you didn’t know the TV footage was a video from January the 6th, you would actually think it was a normal tourist visit.”

What a fucking scumbag.
Having a shot at humping the orange blob trump's everything.

Any real historian worth a salt, would not call it an insurrection, grub worm.

A real person with half a brain and any sense of patriotism, a person who was not sucked in by a fascist dictator, a person who is not naive enough to realise they are nothing more than a delusional brain dead Republican, would call it an insurrection.

I know it's embarrassing to realise you supported the only coup in American history, which failed, but a real person with guts would take the blame for their mistakes. In you case, you have no guts or brains.

Try Again dickhead.

True that. No Congressperson was shot...or shot at...... on January 6th.

But Bernie's impact on James Hodgkinson, the Scalise shooter?
I dunno.

But, I'm open-minded. And understand that if Hodgkinson's susceptibility to political rhetoric is in question and the good poster 'thinker' feels a need explore the dynamic of that Scalise shooting....well, then, OK. Let's go.

Where will then we'll need to examine Patrick Crusius and his dynamic with Don Trump. No?
-----------------------------------------------------------

For example------- New York Times: (8/4/209)

"At campaign rallies before last year’s midterm elections, President Trump repeatedly warned that America was under attack by immigrants heading for the border. “You look at what is marching up, that is an invasion!” he declared at one rally. “That is an invasion!”

Nine months later, a 21-year-old white man is accused of opening fire in a Walmart in El Paso, killing 20 people and injuring dozens more after writing a manifesto railing against immigration and announcing that “this attack is a response to the Hispanic invasion of Texas.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------

So there is that.
The point is, there are crazy people everywhere. The fact is Bernie is not really responsible for what his wacko follower did just as Trump is not responsible for what some of his wacko followers did. As far as Jan 6th goes, there was no insurrection. That is a leftist myth used for political advantage, as evidenced by the fact that not one person has been charged with insurrection and the FBI's own plant has testified that there was no preconceived plan, just wackos getting spontaneously out of control, just as many wackos got spontaneously out of control during many of the summer long riots, with some of them trying to storm a federal courthouse, attacking law enforcement, and taking over swaths of territory from the United States and turning them into lawless zones. I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the left in not condemning any of those events but trying to stick it to people who stole a beer out of Pelosi's mini fridge. And, I am legitimately pointing out that Bernie's supporter attempting to kill Republican Congresspeople was a far more serious event than what happened on Jan 6th.

Certainly, more of a loyal patriotic real American than those Dicks & Karens who savagely beat and sprayed Mace on the Capitol police doing their jobs, then stole laptops, and vandalized the People's House. And do we really need to mention the 'poo'-stuff again?
During the lib “summer of love” aka 2020 when ANTIFA and Black Lies Matter were attacking the cops in deep blue cities I warned the left that violence begets violence

No one condones what happened on 1/6 but it was predictable

The only person MURDERED was an unarmed protestor who was trespassing and taking pictures. The leftist capitol cop is guilty of murder.
Not according to DOJ who investigated what happened & they're the ones who decide one way or the other, not you & your deranged rants about murder. If she wasen't "trespassing" & rioting, if she didn't go there that day & listen to that lowlife Trump who incited mass mayhem by his fascist dirtbag mob she'd be alive today.

Nice try, Clown.

Not according to DOJ who investigated what happened & they're the ones who decide one way or the other, not you & your deranged rants about murder. If she wasen't "trespassing" & rioting, if she didn't go there that day & listen to that lowlife Trump who incited mass mayhem by his fascist dirtbag mob she'd be alive today.

Nice try, Clown.
Nor was there an insurrection according to the DOJ, clown. Your TDS is overwhelming any semblance of common sense that you were born with.

Oh sure.
Certainly, more of a loyal patriotic real American than those Dicks & Karens who savagely beat and sprayed Mace on the Capitol police doing their jobs, then stole laptops, and vandalized the People's House. And do we really need to mention the 'poo'-stuff again?

You too?
protect nancy she has been an awesome asset to the republican party for decades

From this morning's Washington Post:

"A woman who said as she left the U.S. Capitol during the riot on Jan. 6 that she had hoped to murder House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) pleaded guilty Tuesday to a misdemeanor charge.

“I would like to accept my responsibility for what I did, for my part in January 6,” Dawn Bancroft, 59, of suburban Philadelphia said in federal court in Washington as she admitted to illegally demonstrating.

Judge Emmet G. Sullivan questioned why Bancroft was not being asked to take more responsibility, given the comment she admits making in a video as she left the building during the storming of the Capitol: “We were looking for Nancy to shoot her in the friggin’ brain, but we didn’t find her.”

Calling those words “horrible” and “clearly troubling,” Sullivan asked prosecutors why Bancroft was not charged with threatening a government official, which is a felony.

Bancroft pleaded guilty alongside her friend Diana Santos-Smith, a fellow Bucks County resident, to a misdemeanor that carries a maximum penalty of six months in jail."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now look, the woman is a RWNJ. That much is clear. Hell, anyone who illegally entered the Capitol with the mobs on January 6th is, by definition, a RWNJ. But did this knucklehead really intend to shoot the Speaker of the House, #3 in line for the Presidency of the United States of America?

Probably not. She is a nutter who got caught up in the zeitgeist of the mobs who savaged uniform officers, stole laptops from Capitol offices, and smeared their poo on the walls. You know, THAT kind of RWNJ.

So, it appears the prosecutors believed she may very well have threatened a federal official.....but if she had the means or the brains or the actual intent, well, she's one of the 1,100 or 1,200 nutters who were in the Capitol, they were all nutters...so her competency must be suspected by default.

But, let's be clear, the good 59 year old (old enough to know better? Umm, in this case---no.)....anyway, the good Mrs. Bancroft ain't a real good role model for those other nutters who claim ...."well, she didn't have a Glock"......."well, she was just a tourist".....'well, she was invited in'.......'well, it is the People's House and Nancy is a meanie'.........and, 'well, it wasn't her poo on the walls'.

So, despite probably not smearing her poo.......I think we loyal patriotic real Americans can be happy if this nutjob gets thrown in the slammer for the full six months.

(First cliche' of the day: "Play-stupid-games-win-stupid-prizes'.)
Who sicked two million sex-drug-child abusers on border states for evil revenge and lets them go upon capture? Democrats treat jailhouse rockers from foreign prison emptying over their fellow Americans when it comes to incarceration. This situation is gonna bite the Democrats in the butt for their unlawful demented rise to power using corrupt and illegal self aggrandizement to strangle out decency in this country by way of cancelations run amuck and vicious treatment of Republican people.

I am sick of Democrat abuse.

If there were real plots to kill these political scum there would be a huge underground betting pool. However, there isn't any. Except for the violence the Progs stirred up against Repubs.

"This situation is gonna bite the Democrats..."
------------------------------------------------------
Well, why would good poster 'beautress' say such, ummm, stern things? So early in the morning, no less?

Well, here's what she says has her so upset about those soon-to-be-bitten folks.

It's because---her words, not mine --- those about to be bite-ees are: (all quotes)
  • "unlawful
  • demented
  • corrupt
  • illegal
  • self aggrandizement
  • to strangle decency
  • cancelations
  • and vicious treatment of Republicans"

----------------------------------------------

Whew! And that was posted near 7AM!!

What a way to start the day. Totally, thoroughly, completely.......pissed off at something or someone
    (Cue Robin Williams and ---"G-o-o-o-o-o-d Morning, Vietnam"!!!)

Poster "beautress" we are all friends here, so what comes next is intended as well-meaning advice. Advice to help you be a better you.

So, girlfriend, get off regular.* And go back to de-caf. The Hi-Test is upsetting the normal rational, articulate, calm and insightful, .....you.
Just sayin'. ;)

*but maybe it ain't the regular coffee, at all.
Maybe it's last evening's generous nightcap of chardonnay, or sauvignon blanc?

Well, why would good poster 'beautress' say such, ummm, stern things? So early in the morning, no less?

Well, here's what she says has her so upset about those soon-to-be-bitten folks.

It's because---her words, not mine --- those about to be bite-ees are: (all quotes)
  • "unlawful
  • demented
  • corrupt
  • illegal
  • self aggrandizement
  • to strangle decency
  • cancelations

What a way to start the day. Totally, thoroughly, completely.......pissed off at something or someone

Poster "beautress" we are all friends here, so what comes next is intended as well-meaning advice. Advice to help you be a better you.

So, girlfriend, get off regular.* And go back to de-caf. The Hi-Test is upsetting the normal rational, articulate, calm and insightful, .....you.
Just sayin'. ;)

Take an enema.

• "unlawful
  • demented
  • corrupt
  • illegal
  • self aggrandizement
  • to strangle decency
  • cancelations

Just sayin'. ;)

I don't drink. I neither smoke nor chew. I disdain illegal drugs, and I doubledog hate false witness and blame-gaming God almighty when all he did was to give mankind a start in his image on a beautiful planet he put in our safekeeping with few rules and complete freedom until disobedience to taking care of each other got out of control when power was used badly against the poor, the helpless, and the unwise.

I have debated on forums for twenty five years with lawyerly ones and feckless usurpers of decent people not to mention patronizing philosophers like yourself.

And in politics I know who's naughty and who is not. Narcissistic superiority doesn't cut it with me, so to deal with it I read of what God has done in the Bible and collect cd Bible stories when Im too weary to read and have a cd collection of all 66 books in both old and New testaments and received all but two As in my 192 college credit hours because I just couldn't stand on my hands for 30 seconds in one pe class and because I defended a young woman whose father died in Vietnam from a Constitution instructor who frequently extolled burning the American flag (not to mention persecute the families of fallen American soldiers as their first year college experiment.)

Don't mess with me. Not ever.

Can't speak for the other responsible thoughtful forum contributors.
Only for my avatar.....who is all of that.

And he thinks....6 months in jail or prison should be the 'stupid prize' her stupid game gets her.
After all, my poor avatar ain't a vindictive sort.

Just a patriotic one.
And what does your avatar think of the cop who shot and murdered unarmed Ashley Babbitt from his cowardly
hidden position?

Do you seek justice for her?

Forum List

Back