....the plot to kill Nancy Pelosi......

You haven't kept up with the ugly truth that reveals Hillary Clinton is the very one who tried to get Russia in her pocket with gifts of 20% of weapons grade uranium resources not to mention the 3 oil-rich Aleutian Islands that were part and parcel of the Alaska purchase (Seward's Ice Box) on March 30, 1867.
Wow! Are those hoaxes still going around?!? :lol:

Last edited:
Wow! Are those hoaxes still going around?!? :lol:
New evidence is merely a hoax?

Your news sources are suppressing the real news reports. The Msm jokesters are well paid for by deep staters to soften the impeachment lies, the Clinton lies, the Biden Hunter's records with lists of foreign aid extortions and other dirty little secrets of the deep state will someday shine a light on why lying for four years straight by the speaker of the house was committed.

Time for vespers. Good evening all.

New evidence is merely a hoax?

Your news sources are suppressing the real news reports. The Msm jokesters are well paid for by deep staters to soften the impeachment lies, the Clinton lies, the Biden Hunter's records with lists of foreign aid extortions and other dirty little secrets of the deep state will someday shine a light on why lying for four years straight by the speaker of the house was committed.

Time for vespers. Good evening all.
But you have the "real" skinny huh Bible Thumper?

Kinda reminds me of those Rioters in the Senate Chambers stopping their rampage to say a prayer...

From this morning's Washington Post:

"A woman who said as she left the U.S. Capitol during the riot on Jan. 6 that she had hoped to murder House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) pleaded guilty Tuesday to a misdemeanor charge.

“I would like to accept my responsibility for what I did, for my part in January 6,” Dawn Bancroft, 59, of suburban Philadelphia said in federal court in Washington as she admitted to illegally demonstrating.

Judge Emmet G. Sullivan questioned why Bancroft was not being asked to take more responsibility, given the comment she admits making in a video as she left the building during the storming of the Capitol: “We were looking for Nancy to shoot her in the friggin’ brain, but we didn’t find her.”

Calling those words “horrible” and “clearly troubling,” Sullivan asked prosecutors why Bancroft was not charged with threatening a government official, which is a felony.

Bancroft pleaded guilty alongside her friend Diana Santos-Smith, a fellow Bucks County resident, to a misdemeanor that carries a maximum penalty of six months in jail."
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now look, the woman is a RWNJ. That much is clear. Hell, anyone who illegally entered the Capitol with the mobs on January 6th is, by definition, a RWNJ. But did this knucklehead really intend to shoot the Speaker of the House, #3 in line for the Presidency of the United States of America?

Probably not. She is a nutter who got caught up in the zeitgeist of the mobs who savaged uniform officers, stole laptops from Capitol offices, and smeared their poo on the walls. You know, THAT kind of RWNJ.

So, it appears the prosecutors believed she may very well have threatened a federal official.....but if she had the means or the brains or the actual intent, well, she's one of the 1,100 or 1,200 nutters who were in the Capitol, they were all nutters...so her competency must be suspected by default.

But, let's be clear, the good 59 year old (old enough to know better? Umm, in this case---no.)....anyway, the good Mrs. Bancroft ain't a real good role model for those other nutters who claim ...."well, she didn't have a Glock"......."well, she was just a tourist".....'well, she was invited in'.......'well, it is the People's House and Nancy is a meanie'.........and, 'well, it wasn't her poo on the walls'.

So, despite probably not smearing her poo.......I think we loyal patriotic real Americans can be happy if this nutjob gets thrown in the slammer for the full six months.

(First cliche' of the day: "Play-stupid-games-win-stupid-prizes'.)
sounds like an idiot that said an idiotic thing…and after the xiden admin investigated realized just that…and there was no “plot”
hence a unrelated misdemeanor conviction…it was refreshing to hear someone own up to their responsibility for their wrong behavior

But you have the "real" skinny huh Bible Thumper?

Kinda reminds me of those Rioters in the Senate Chambers stopping their rampage to say a prayer...
Thank you for the compliment of me being a Good Book Thumper. I don't get to read as much as I'd prefer because I'm doing all I can to learn a new language because I'd love to welcome people from another culture and living in a border state, we documented a million already in accordance with a couple of border states who are also doing all they can to educate elementary children plus students throughout the grades so we can ease some of the burden being borne by the teachers who must do their best to get children from the two major cultures where the rubber hits the road. It will take another year or two but I will see if I can understand enough to volunteer at an area school to help them with learning to read road signs, count money, and learn enough English to get a job later on to help their parents get by. I put off my vespers this evening only to screw up the lessons given me by the angel people at a free spanish speaking website. Nighty night, all. Tonight I'm going to thank God for all his blessings and to give me the strength to be a helping hand to newcomers into the community nearest to my farmhouse.
:thanks:

Can't speak for the other responsible thoughtful forum contributors.
Only for my avatar.....who is all of that.

And he thinks....6 months in jail or prison should be the 'stupid prize' her stupid game gets her.
After all, my poor avatar ain't a vindictive sort.

Just a patriotic one.

Kids, this drivel is brought to you by the letter "C". LMAO

Oh sure.
Certainly, more of a loyal patriotic real American than those Dicks & Karens who savagely beat and sprayed Mace on the Capitol police doing their jobs, then stole laptops, and vandalized the People's House. And do we really need to mention the 'poo'-stuff again?

You too?
I'm a Karen and PROUD of it-----I catch people doing stupid criminal shit, I call the cops. I have no issues with it. I won't let silly names silence me. This said why do you communist keep trying to spin shit about 1/6? The FBI and soros put their instigators into the crowd and despite this most of the crowd remained calm and undestructive---the stolen laptop was actually another one you communist anarchists trying to sell the computer to the RUSSIANS to dumb to realize that it was set up. Congress needed to be marched against and worse---the worse didn't occure on 9/11 but atlas as quick as Pelosi and Pedo Joe are destroying the country---we may yet see a real insurrection.

And Madonna said she thought about blowing up the White House. Exactly what happened to her?

I have no idea if she did or not...but she wasn't in the middle of a MOB chanting KILL MIKE PENCE and WHERE ARE YOU NANCY....

After smashing into the Capitol and sending dozens of cops to the hospital

I'm a Karen and PROUD of it-----I catch people doing stupid criminal shit, I call the cops. I have no issues with it. I won't let silly names silence me. This said why do you communist keep trying to spin shit about 1/6? The FBI and soros put their instigators into the crowd and despite this most of the crowd remained calm and undestructive---the stolen laptop was actually another one you communist anarchists trying to sell the computer to the RUSSIANS to dumb to realize that it was set up. Congress needed to be marched against and worse---the worse didn't occure on 9/11 but atlas as quick as Pelosi and Pedo Joe are destroying the country---we may yet see a real insurrection.
Jesus Karen...you are batshit crazy...and dangerous

If you weren't there in person you certainly were in spirit.

You actually said "Congress needed to be "marched on" and WORSE"!

You would have pulled the trigger....

"A woman who said as she left the U.S. Capitol during the riot on Jan. 6 that she had hoped to murder House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) pleaded guilty Tuesday to a misdemeanor charge.

“I would like to accept my responsibility for what I did, for my part in January 6,” Dawn Bancroft, 59, of suburban Philadelphia said in federal court in Washington as she admitted to illegally demonstrating.

Judge Emmet G. Sullivan questioned why Bancroft was not being asked to take more responsibility, given the comment she admits making in a video as she left the building during the storming of the Capitol: “We were looking for Nancy to shoot her in the friggin’ brain, but we didn’t find her.”

Calling those words “horrible” and “clearly troubling,” Sullivan asked prosecutors why Bancroft was not charged with threatening a government official, which is a felony.

Bancroft pleaded guilty alongside her friend Diana Santos-Smith, a fellow Bucks County resident, to a misdemeanor that carries a maximum penalty of six months in jail."

Now look, the woman is a RWNJ. That much is clear. Hell, anyone who illegally entered the Capitol with the mobs on January 6th is, by definition, a RWNJ. But did this knucklehead really intend to shoot the Speaker of the House, #3 in line for the Presidency of the United States of America?

Probably not. She is a nutter who got caught up in the zeitgeist of the mobs who savaged uniform officers, stole laptops from Capitol offices, and smeared their poo on the walls. You know, THAT kind of RWNJ.

So, it appears the prosecutors believed she may very well have threatened a federal official.....but if she had the means or the brains or the actual intent, well, she's one of the 1,100 or 1,200 nutters who were in the Capitol, they were all nutters...so her competency must be suspected by default.

But, let's be clear, the good 59 year old (old enough to know better? Umm, in this case---no.)....anyway, the good Mrs. Bancroft ain't a real good role model for those other nutters who claim ...."well, she didn't have a Glock"......."well, she was just a tourist".....'well, she was invited in'.......'well, it is the People's House and Nancy is a meanie'.........and, 'well, it wasn't her poo on the walls'.

So, despite probably not smearing her poo.......I think we loyal patriotic real Americans can be happy if this nutjob gets thrown in the slammer for the full six months.

The only thing we know for sure is that after Bernie repeatedly called for a "revolution" while saying good things about Venezuela and Cuba, one of his followers shot up several members of Congress. None of that is opinion, possibilities, or what have you. It actually happened.

Fake news, demobabble parroting. Dismissed as diarheaa.

Ah, up and at 'em this morn, good poster Turtle.
I like your postings.
They make me seem like a normal dude.
Your avatar, on the other hand, well.........

After all, as we all recall, your avatar happily lives in a neighborhood wear there flies "hundreds" of 'F*ck Biden' flags.
So there is that.

Anyway, let's do a little autopsy on your current renditions of some oldies.
To wit:

"This said why do you communist keep trying to ......... "
"The FBI and soros put their instigators into the crowd......."
OK, so now my poor overworked avatar is a 'communist'?(your word, not mine).
Good to know.

Although, I suspect you've never met a real Communist in your life, had a discussion with one, traveled to a communist country, or read any of their founding tracts. So, my avatar and I are kinda sorta lookin' at you calling anybody a "communist"....... as sorta like you calling someone a 'Martian'. You wouldn't know one if you saw one. IMHO.

And then the '
FBI & Soros' instigators? Do tell. Give us a handful of names and offenses. Surely some of these 'instigators' of yours, and George Soros' must have gotten arrested along with the other 600 jackass patriots. After all, the police couldn't know ALL of these surreptitious, covert, masked-up, 'instigators' and scooped several in their arrest-palooza?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• "---the stolen laptop was actually another one you communist ....
    to dumb to realize that it was set up.....
    .....the worse didn't occure on 9/11---we may yet see a real insurrection."
So, stolen laptops from the Capitol on January 6th were a communist "set up" ? (your term, not mine.)
OK. You go with that. Savor that pet conspiracy. Nutters be what nutters are. No harm, no foul.

Of course, you offering this forum some credible evidence, that validates as true that which appears to be just another run-of-the-mill RWNJ self-pleasuring fantasy.....well, proving that, would, I have no doubt, raise your profile on this gossipboard venue. Other posters may start taking you seriously.

And then, what happened to America on 9/11 wasn't bad enough, so you now threaten an "insurrection" that could be worse?

Ah, girlfriend, you sometimes move out of your usual role of just being entertainment......and into the world of unfunny nuttery. Sort of like the 'entertainment' of a John Wayne Gacey as a entertaining clown.

It's early in the morning, good poster Turtle. Go fly your 'F*ck Biden' flag with the other 'hundreds' in your sad mean-spirited little enclave.....but get a really big one.
In order to stand out.

I love this bar.

Forum List

Back