The Pillow Guy has been cancelled

In my head. I went to the MyStore and looked around. In my estimation, a bunch of crap.
28v1v4.jpg

Why is it that when corporations get "woke" and suffer losses, the conservatives say they got what they deserved, and then say that their losses are because of the free market (which they applaud) deciding.

Yet, when a few companies pull their products from Lindell's website because of the bad press that he's received, they say that it's fascism, the government is taking over, and they lament the loss of the free market.

You can't have it both ways people. Sorry, but just like Disney losing money for their unpopular stance in wokeness, this is the other side of the coin, which is why Lindell is losing business due to his crazy bullshit.

In both cases, it was capitalism, and the free market spoke.

Why is it that when corporations get "woke" and suffer losses, the conservatives say they got what they deserved, and then say that their losses are because of the free market (which they applaud) deciding.

Yet, when a few companies pull their products from Lindell's website because of the bad press that he's received, they say that it's fascism, the government is taking over, and they lament the loss of the free market.

You can't have it both ways people. Sorry, but just like Disney losing money for their unpopular stance in wokeness, this is the other side of the coin, which is why Lindell is losing business due to his crazy bullshit.

In both cases, it was capitalism, and the free market spoke.
Spend the next several days worrying about that. Please

Well it is time to break out the Champaign, democrats, ever since the FBI accosted Mike Lindell at a Hardees in Minnesota to confiscate his phone, no one wants to sell his products.

And can you blame them? Once a businessman supports a political opponent of the DNC, life can get very scary and the KGB...........er............um................I mean the FBI will be after you.

Who wants that?
Another win for the good guys.

Forum List

Back