The Pillow Guy has been cancelled

No, it started out with mass murder.

Nope, just like your Nazi forebears, the Soviets made laws about who could and couldn't own businesses, run for political office, own property, and vote (all parts of the DemoKKKrat platform today). Then they confiscated guns (part of the DemoKKKrat platform today). Then they closed schools and churches/synagogues (part of the DemoKKKrat platform today). Then they fired people who didn't comply (part of the DemoKKKrat platform today). THEN they started putting people in prison for not complying (coming soon from the Biden regime).

Then they started killing people.

We're at the second to the last step, and you've supported it all the way.

Biological men are the only men. Men cannot get pregnant. A male who becomes a trans woman still can’t get pregnant because he is still a biological male.
A woman who becomes trans male can get pregnant

An innocent CEO of a company gets confronted by the FBI because of his political affiliation and loses business because of the encounter. Was that the intent? If so it's the very definition of a fascist regime? Lefties celebrate it because they are too ignorant to understand what's going on.

Yep. You caught us again. The democratic party has total control of every vendor that doesn't choose to do business with Mike Pillow.
Which do you think is more likely to be true, the conspiracy theory that I just referred to, or the fact that businesses just don't want to be associated with a crazy guy that might hurt their sales?
It seems anybody closely associated with Trump in any way shape or form is targeted by the DOJ, FBI and the liberal media and therefore becomes a “liability.”

Why is that? Could it be possible that our wonderful FBI is now a political police force targeting conservatives?

Well it is time to break out the Champaign, democrats, ever since the FBI accosted Mike Lindell at a Hardees in Minnesota to confiscate his phone, no one wants to sell his products.

And can you blame them? Once a businessman supports a political opponent of the DNC, life can get very scary and the KGB...........er............um................I mean the FBI will be after you.

Who wants that?

Fucking Nazi bullshit

Anyone who says Dems aren't NaziCommies is fucking BRAIN DEAD.

This bullshit will not stand. Absolutely not. I'll work against it. Actively.

This is the politics of personal destruction writ large, and it's highly unethical and totally un-American.

The last time someone tried this shit, it ended up with a Senator saying "please sir, have you no decency".

Dems, these are ACTS OF WAR. You're picking a fight. And it's a fight you CAN NOT WIN, unless you're ready to kill 100 million people.

That's the only way the totalitarian Nazis could win - kill millions - it's the only way the totalitarian commies could win - kill millions - and it's the only way totalitarian Democrats can win.

Servals are cool.
1180.jpeg
🖕Fuck you why did you delete my post

Forum List

Back