The Pillow Guy has been cancelled

I am a Soviet because some companies don't do business with powder nose Lindell? Thats a whole lot of circles to square.
funny-what-memes.jpeg

Full disclosure I have two of the MP pillows and gave another one to my MIL.

No, you're a Soviet because you support the Soviet platform the DemoKKKrats adopted.

1663790094155.png

The left is so filled with hatred and so immersed in political propaganda courtesy of the left wing media that they are conditioned to celebrate when the administration uses the power of the government to try to ruin a private citizen because of his political beliefs. Orwell lives.

It doesn't start out with mass murder, ignoramus....It starts out just like this.
They're in denial, Oddball. These Democrat posters won't know it till their own party stabs them in the back. Then and only then will they know what cancellation feels like. They cancelled me, and all I did was show videos of Maxine telling her supporters to stalk Trump's staff members, speak against the mass killings of 70,000,000 American unborn future citizens, the video of Georgia precinct chairpersons locking the Republicans out and then going to pull out boxes of thousands of votes and count them numerous times at 3:00a.m. the morning after the polls closed. Later, a whistleblower found that the votes in the boxes were written by one or two people only. And a truck driver found a box that fell out of his truck and busted had some kind of illegal ballots in them, which made the news after he delivered them where they were addressed to. E2020 was not done in a way that would make people confident that their votes were counted. I took my debit card back to the bank and had it cut up because it was useless and automatically paid from my widow's account, but the government telecheck bureau that is supposed to help the people and protect the elderly refused to give me a clear answer to what I did to have my checks and debit card cancelled when I called them to ask what I had done. The second operator I talked to said my account was associated with some bad, bad people, and that made me feel very uncomfortable. Now, the only way I can use my own money is to procure cash from my bank account before I buy chicken and farm animal feed, gasoline for my truck and the tractor, groceries, and local collectors. I won't be online much longer, because I have no way of paying the computer and telephone service. Using the phone for an elderly person is a life and death matter. The feds have made certain that if I have a medical emergency and need to use my cell phone, after they cancel it completely, I better not plan on living if that happens. Biden is supporting the drug cartels in my border state by cancelling the completion of the wall and inviting the prison contents of 131 foreign countries to be shipped to crossing at Del Rio, El Paso, Brownsville, and other border towns along the Rio Grande and ports o' call along Texas' shores. The feds have our lives in their hands and they're thrilled when they hear that tens of thousands of our drug users are dying of fentanyl that crossed with coyotes dealing drugs from the China/Mexico drugbugs. Oh, yes, and I showed videos of Biden bragging about the billion dollars he collected from the Ukraine. That video was scrubbed before I showed it several more times. Now all the Democrats have to do is turn Trump supporters in for "conspiracy theory lies." That are actually the truth that was stolen off the corrupt people who decided to cooperate fully with the Democrat bullies who have managed to get all power by destroying the truth whenever it shows who their leaders (and some of them) really are.

Last edited:
It seems anybody closely associated with Trump in any way shape or form is targeted by the DOJ, FBI and the liberal media and therefore becomes a “liability.”

Why is that? Could it be possible that our wonderful FBI is now a political police force targeting conservatives?

You might have noticed that those targeted have broken the law.

They're not backing out because of the FBI investigation. They're backing out because they don't want to be associated with the crap being sold on that website...

If there were any vendors to begin with...

Well it is time to break out the Champaign, democrats, ever since the FBI accosted Mike Lindell at a Hardees in Minnesota to confiscate his phone, no one wants to sell his products.

And can you blame them? Once a businessman supports a political opponent of the DNC, life can get very scary and the KGB...........er............um................I mean the FBI will be after you.

Who wants that?

Once you participate in an insurrection against the government that you used to make yourself rich, I think it's only fair and reasonable for you to get fucked in the ass for biting the hand that made you rich.

I thought you were all in favour of "letting the market decide"? The market has decided they want nothing to do with this crook. This isn't the first go-round My Pillow has had with governmental

Forum List

Back