The period of Golden Calf worship party is over

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I was trying to decide whether to put this in Religion or Economy. I decided to put it in Religion and share a brief portion of a vision I awoke to in 1998.

I woke up shaking and trembling and that continued for a few minutes as I worked through my mind to recall what I saw in the spirit while I napped. It was a white canvas tent and setting in the center was a Golden Cow on a pedestal. The whole area was lit up and glowing with light. As I looked at the thing I felt the wrath of God go through me and it shook me. The children of Israel (God's people whatever they label themselves religiously) were worshipers of this thing. The statue had engraved on its base OMRI. In my mind I was trying to consider that and the other thing I saw; a flying scroll with the letters OMNI stamped at the bottom as the signature. I even asked myself several times if what I saw was real and I had to truly consider it all. The light emanating from within everything was the final clincher for me. In the Spiritual realm of God there are no shadows.

Next I needed to determine the difference in the meanings. What exactly was Omri. I knew I'd seen the name in the Bible but what did it mean. And what was OMRI standing for. I needed definitions and answers. First I opened the Bible and searched for Omri. Ah' the king that got the children worship the gold calf aka money; the stock market perhaps? Seemed correct and fitting. Time would tell. Next it was see if I could find OMNI. I could not find anything in the few references I had but I did have some phone and address disk with me. I thought 'what the heck' and put them into the computer. I found the name in those disk. One was "Fly now pay later" "OMNI travel agency". I started laughing as I read that one and my mind went back to things I had seen in the Spirit many years previously that I didn't understand when they were shown to me.

A few days ago I watched a video explaining a lot of the financial gurus desires for us "useless eaters" as some of them refer to us'. Afterwards since it was told to share I sat and pondered it all. As I sat here doing more research an old song came to mind and it fit to a tee. I thought I'd add that to the conference video and upload on my Brighteon channel but haven't got around to that yet. Here goes the song though as it is over.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. That being said, small groups of humans have been "farming" or breeding the rest of humanity, much like actual cattle, pretty much since time immemorial. This is a phenomenon I personally have yet to fully comprehend, despite having been alive for nearly fifty years. For some unknown reason or deficiency in the human genome at large, the majority of humans have always allowed themselves to be herded and dominated and controlled by an extreme minority of other humans. Those elite few at the very top of the herd are always breaking "a few" of us eggs to make their elaborate civilizational omelets. Which sucks for the rest of us, and means essentially, we're all just standing around out in the pasture with empty eyes, waiting for those few elites at the top of it all to send us to the butcher.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing. That being said, small groups of humans have been "farming" or breeding the rest of humanity, much like actual cattle, pretty much since time immemorial. This is a phenomenon I personally have yet to fully comprehend, despite having been alive for nearly fifty years. For some unknown reason or deficiency in the human genome at large, the majority of humans have always allowed themselves to be herded and dominated and controlled by an extreme minority of other humans. Those elite few at the very top of the herd are always breaking "a few" of us eggs to make their elaborate civilizational omelets. Which sucks for the rest of us, and means essentially, we're all just standing around out in the pasture with empty eyes, waiting for those few elites at the top of it all to send us to the butcher.
Every so often God fools them and things change. This is the end of the age/seasons so most definitely a few wild human things going down. People are subject to the powers and principalities unless they have been given what one could call a full title for their land (mind); many blinded in sin follow the wolves and even willingly feed the beast. In all that, it is only allowed if God allows it. Generally that happens when we as humans turn our backs on God and the precepts laid out for all to find if they are seeking it in truth. How many have trampled the spirit of Grace with a refusal to be corrected? A lot from what I have seen in my over sixty years living in this skin. Mercy last forever but Grace is for the seasons that it has been given.

Its all there for those who are seeking the truth. Many think they can hold onto the worldly treasures without regard to the implications of what they are actually trying to keep. All about choices.

Isaiah 50:1 Thus saith the LORD, Where is the bill of your mother's divorcement, whom I have put away? or which of my creditors is it to whom I have sold you? Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away...

Forum List

Back