The path is now clear for Jeb Bush. There is no doubt

It's even worse if it's a top aid because that means his inner circle created a highly evolved retribution system where they used the power of government to hurt people. Reports are starting to come out that Christie was a petty bully with a lot of dirty laundry. And now it looks like he surrounded himself with like-minded thugs. They ran a Nixonian dirty tricks operation. Christie is done. He should be impeached.

Jeb Bush will be the next president of the United States.

The irony of that post.

And please at first I was getting a kick out of it because I thought the Clintons outed him but then I started to really get a bigger picture that these idiots were really screwing people over. You have to be kidding me.

Didn't anyone understand this when he was hugging Obama and making sure Romney would lose? You could see it in his eyes. And he was loving fucking over the Romney's.

His whole body was vibing with hate.. And he loved it.

Is there proof that Christie ordered that action? I wouldn't think that Christie would want anything to go wrong in his state, especially at a major artery such as the GW bridge.

Nope. And I agree that Christie would not permit some payback on a Democratic mayor jeopardize his future.

especially knowing that he is winning the reelection in a landslide.

of course, he did not know.

the "payback" is too stupid and Christie is a lot of things but certainly NOT stupid.
+

Yup and from the interview yesterday the major in question, according to him, was never asked to donate anything. Kinda sorta removes the supposed reason for the bridge thing doncha know??

It's even worse if it's a top aid because that means his inner circle created a highly evolved retribution system where they used the power of government to hurt people. Reports are starting to come out that Christie was a petty bully with a lot of dirty laundry. And now it looks like he surrounded himself with like-minded thugs. They ran a Nixonian dirty tricks operation. Christie is done. He should be impeached.

President Bush (Jeb) will use the IRS to go after any non profit with "Progressive" in its title

Yeah, you kind of hold your breath and wait to see what the fired aid now says; is this just one of many orchestrations or was this the only one? Since she is no longer in the inner circle, there would be little to keep her from "spilling the beans".

The public really needs to see the whole text/e-mails though. Excerpts can be taken out of context.

Jeb won't. They will only run Jeb to make sure Hillary wins. I'm cool with that. Hells bells I'm ready to jump in the ring and campaign for her after this maniac leaves office.

But I'm thrilled the shits hitting the fan over this smarmy little thug.
Jeb can't relate to people. He has no charisma- his speeches put people to sleep.
Trying to get up to speed here. How bad was this crap they were pulling off?

Traffic on the George Washington Bridge is like corn in Iowa.

What difference does it make?
yeah, its only one of the busiest bridges in the world connecting Las Vegas East (NYC) to Jersey (where many of the people who work there live) :rolleyes:

Damn nyquil. But I got it.

Never lie and can always back it up.

Jenna Bush: Hillary Clinton and I are 'related' through 'Uncle' Bill - George W Bush's 'brother from another mother'

Former first-daughter Jenna Bush-Hager joked about her Clinton family ties at a charity gala earlier this week
When former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took the stage, she spoke about the 'special feeling of kinship' she had for Jenna

Jenna Bush and Hillary Clinton are 'related' through marriage to her uncle Bill - George W Bush's 'brother from another mother' | Mail Online

Oh the horror Bill was nice to the Bush kids.

Your insane

A 91 year old woman died because first responders were stuck in Christie's manufactured traffic jam (which we now know was done as a retaliation against Fort Lee's mayor for not supporting the Christie campaign)

Christie may be guilty of negligent homicide.

Christie is done.

The other Republican presidential candidate, Rand Paul, got caught in several acts of plagiarism.

Can we agree that Jeb Bush will be the 2016 GOP Candidate for President?

Yes or no?

I say it is now at 100%.

If Christie is out, it narrows the field of moderates who will be running, which improves the chances a moderate will win,

thus Jeb Bush's chances are improved.

How so? Who were conservatives blaming for "Fast and Furious"? Today I hear hanity making excuses for Governor Christie in the effect that he can't micromanage or know what everybody below him is doing, yet he certainly was among the chorus that blamed the President and Holder for "Fast and Furious". :)

you are seriously comparing fast and furious which led to numerous crimes, deaths and murders in Mexico and death of American border patrol DIRECTLY with some traffic jam on some lane on some day on some bridge which dd not result in anything even close to the dangers the botched F&F did? :cuckoo:

I am simply referring to "the buck stops here" mentality that some people have. The concept can be used to the other "scandals" in various organizations that some conservatives have tried to lay the blame on Obama and act like he was directly responsible. Now when the shoe is on the other foot, they start making all sorts of excuses for their guy.
The only thing :cuckoo: is your seemingly dramatic response and how you got there. :lol:
You're not a dolt, I bet you know that I was trying to point out the hypocrisy on the part of some people.

there are not enough smilies for all the nuances of sarcasm.

that what I meant.

Because you clearly know that a non-issue with a closure of some line at some bridge at some day somewhere in America has no comparison to the real scandals the WH is involved.

Christie may be guilty of negligent homicide.

Wow. I like how you boldly make that statement without there being a shred of evidence to support it whatsoever!

This is a classic greasy little smear.

Forum List

Back