The path is now clear for Jeb Bush. There is no doubt

Jeb would have to get passed Paul Ryan and Rubio first. I don't think he's up to a fight like that.

None of them would beat Hillary. Christie might have had a chance but I'm not sure now.

Is there proof that Christie ordered that action? I wouldn't think that Christie would want anything to go wrong in his state, especially at a major artery such as the GW bridge.

Nope. And I agree that Christie would not permit some payback on a Democratic mayor jeopardize his future.

especially knowing that he is winning the reelection in a landslide.

of course, he did not know.

the "payback" is too stupid and Christie is a lot of things but certainly NOT stupid.

yea they will

How the hell do you think Romney got the nod?

And we have learned from that painful lesson.

Win or lose, we must go with our best.

Not what we think to be our best hope.

I was and am a Romney supporter.

He'd have been the best POTUS since Reagan.

But when we look at his position on the R-L continuum he was a middle of the roader in too many respects for the rank and file Conservatives to support, or even to understand...especially with his being a Mormon (a great thing!) and being so ethically upstanding he refused to speak ill of his devilish opponent, Obama.

No, this time we need a real Conservative.

Give America a chance to really see what a Conservative looks and sounds like.

Not Christie.

Not Rubio.

Not Paul.

Not Jeb.

Vote Ted Cruz.

I liked Ted Cruz until he trotted off to Afreeka to pay homage to that dead commie......but I still might be persuaded to vote for him.....if he does not veer off course tooooo much....the fear of being labeled a racist has ruined the mainstream republican party and is also causing much damage to the tea partiers.........they must learn how to avoid the tar baby trap....I have told them....as of yet they are not listening.

Real Conservative Revolutionaries pay no attention the mainstream media...are not afraid to be accused of extremisim....and understand that political correctness has brought America to its knees and will destroy it if not stopped.

He was getting first hand experience in foreign matters, cuz even a little bit helps.

At least he won't have to say he can see Mexico from his front porch or something like that when asked about his contacts with foreign addresses and those issues and etc.

Picture it. Have to pull a Sophia. Toronto. Jack Layton.

Now we are talking political polar opposites.

He was so far left he could make Lenin look like a right winger. But he was practical. And I could work with Jack and his most beautiful wife Olivia in politics.

Because ideals aside you come down to practical. And you have to get down to basics.

well, he never got further than a city?

and he ever was in a full power over the country.

guess what.
Before they got into power bolshevik fraction in the Russian parliament was also all nice and cooperative.and very promising to the masses.

It is when they have the absolute power then their nature shows.

they do not differ. Your Layton would sign the troyka orders as Stalin did - without a blink of an eye, if he would ever got to that level.

that is not the personality. That is the nature of the ideology they are worshiping.

and this is the main mistake all of you, who have not been through steel hardening, are making - somehow you all seem to believe that it were just vile people and bad methods that resulted in the worst bloodshed in the history of humanity when putting into practice the leftist ideas how to make the world fair and happy.
No, it is the idea itself. Not the people. The ideas of égalité and fraternité( in misère) - that is what leads to the bloodshed and horror of famine, torture, gulags and executions.

The first who described the utopian society which will "make you happy" described that it won't be possible without ENFORCEMENT.
Which immediately makes the idea evil.

You know whom I am talking about, right?

Jack with the help of a gentleman called Brian Mulroney took out the Liberals and crushed them.

:eusa_angel:

It was wonderous. Spectacular.

which only proves my point that he was never in absolute power.

And you missed much more important part of my post. the minutiae of Canadian politics are not what I was addressing.

Chris Christie is a moderate republican who kissed the radical left wing president's ass after the Sandy storm. He is pro-abortion and pro homosexual rights. The liberal media should love him but they don't. Let that be a lesson to republican candidates who think they have to park their core beliefs to get the acceptance of the liberal media. You might as well face it, a republican will never be accepted by the media so you might as well be conservative.

Radical left wing president? Haven't had one in office for decades. Liberal media. There was one during Watergate, haven't seen one since.

I still believe you can have ideals and make them work in a positive way. If you apply the "layton" laws. It has to be practical. You must not destroy any one elses hopes and dreams let alone their business or their livelihood.

there is no analogy at all. we have only 2 participants on the scene. It is either-or.

and hillary failed her possible chances to be a "small stepper".

she is THE SAME.

coward liar.

well, he never got further than a city?

and he ever was in a full power over the country.

guess what.
Before they got into power bolshevik fraction in the Russian parliament was also all nice and cooperative.and very promising to the masses.

It is when they have the absolute power then their nature shows.

they do not differ. Your Layton would sign the troyka orders as Stalin did - without a blink of an eye, if he would ever got to that level.

that is not the personality. That is the nature of the ideology they are worshiping.

and this is the main mistake all of you, who have not been through steel hardening, are making - somehow you all seem to believe that it were just vile people and bad methods that resulted in the worst bloodshed in the history of humanity when putting into practice the leftist ideas how to make the world fair and happy.
No, it is the idea itself. Not the people. The ideas of égalité and fraternité( in misère) - that is what leads to the bloodshed and horror of famine, torture, gulags and executions.

The first who described the utopian society which will "make you happy" described that it won't be possible without ENFORCEMENT.
Which immediately makes the idea evil.

You know whom I am talking about, right?

Jack with the help of a gentleman called Brian Mulroney took out the Liberals and crushed them.

And you missed much more important part of my post. the minutiae of Canadian politics are not what I was addressing.

We decimated the Liberal Party? Not good enough?

A 91 year old woman died because first responders were stuck in Christie's manufactured traffic jam (which we now know was done as a retaliation against Fort Lee's mayor for not supporting the Christie campaign)

Christie may be guilty of negligent homicide.

Christie is done.

The other Republican presidential candidate, Rand Paul, got caught in several acts of plagiarism.

Can we agree that Jeb Bush will be the 2016 GOP Candidate for President?

Yes or no?

I say it is now at 100%.
I certainly hope so. After the abysmal failure his brother and father turned out to be, I'm confident there will never be another Bush in the White House.

Don't be to sure, the bush twins are waiting in the wings to get their turn at the white house. Two for the price of one just like Bill and Hillary. They could each run the country on alternate days.

Mulroney tagged team with Jack. We decimatated the Liberal Party and it's not good enough?

you do not understand that 1) it is not comparable because we do not have multiparty system 2) in lieu what I am talking - he was in coalition and never in full power. He was useful in coalition but would he get to the absolute power - he won't differ from all other dictators.

Because it is not the men, the personality, which are vile.

It is the ideology they are worshiping.

We decimated the Liberal Party? Not good enough?

it was great. but that is not what I was talking about.

there is no third party player on our stage.

so that is not applicable.

Is there proof that Christie ordered that action? I wouldn't think that Christie would want anything to go wrong in his state, especially at a major artery such as the GW bridge.

Nope. And I agree that Christie would not permit some payback on a Democratic mayor jeopardize his future.

I don't think that it's some "big conspiracy", it's just the new hot story. In my opinion, I think that Governor Christie did a good job to shut it down by firing the two people who were responsible for the lane closures. Now the ball is in the court two people who got fired and some other possible investigation. I think that Christie did a good job in that press conference.

yea they will

How the hell do you think Romney got the nod?

And we have learned from that painful lesson.

Win or lose, we must go with our best.

Not what we think to be our best hope.

I was and am a Romney supporter.

He'd have been the best POTUS since Reagan.

But when we look at his position on the R-L continuum he was a middle of the roader in too many respects for the rank and file Conservatives to support, or even to understand...especially with his being a Mormon (a great thing!) and being so ethically upstanding he refused to speak ill of his devilish opponent, Obama.

No, this time we need a real Conservative.

Give America a chance to really see what a Conservative looks and sounds like.

Not Christie.

Not Rubio.

Not Paul.

Not Jeb.

Vote Ted Cruz.

I liked Ted Cruz until he trotted off to Afreeka to pay homage to that dead commie......but I still might be persuaded to vote for him.....if he does not veer off course tooooo much....the fear of being labeled a racist has ruined the mainstream republican party and is also causing much damage to the tea partiers.........they must learn how to avoid the tar baby trap....I have told them....as of yet they are not listening.

Real Conservative Revolutionaries pay no attention the mainstream media...are not afraid to be accused of extremisim....and understand that political correctness has brought America to its knees and will destroy it if not stopped.

Hey, the best part about Cruz running ... if he loses the election here, he's still eligible to become prime minister of Canada! :lol:

[ don't think that it's some "big conspiracy", it's just the new hot story. In my opinion, I think that Governor Christie did a good job to shut it down by firing the two people who were responsible for the lane closures. Now the ball is in the court two people who got fired and some other possible investigation. I think that Christie did a good job in that press conference.

He did a good job, and provided the onus is only the fired aides, Christie will easily weather the storm.

Then that pointy nose of his will be aimed at sniffing out the neo-cons and the far right wing nuts that tried to undermine with this issue.

Jeb would have to get passed Paul Ryan and Rubio first. I don't think he's up to a fight like that.

None of them would beat Hillary. Christie might have had a chance but I'm not sure now.

Should be "past."

We can't allow your poor usage of English clue people in to your lack of political astuteness can we?

;)

No, you needn't thank me.

I'm glad to do it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back