The path is now clear for Jeb Bush. There is no doubt

I don't think that it's some "big conspiracy", it's just the new hot story. In my opinion, I think that Governor Christie did a good job to shut it down by firing the two people who were responsible for the lane closures. Now the ball is in the court two people who got fired and some other possible investigation. I think that Christie did a good job in that press conference.

There is no way that a mid-level office worker, lacking any authority, can close down the busiest bridge in the world for no reason without notice. There is no way that this same woman would be able to keep the lanes closes after the traffic jam reached crisis levels and there were reports that paramedics could not reach people in vital need.

Christie could have ended the crisis immediately by asking who closed the bridge and why but we're lead to believe he didn't ask anybody for any details despite reports that children were trapped in school busses and a 91 yr old woman was dying. He left 30 calls from the Fort Lee Mayor unanswered.

If there was a terrorist attach in NYC, than people would not have been able to get out of the city using one of the most important bridges.

That bridge is identified by homeland security as a primary target of terrorists, yet Christie doesn't ask why people are trapped there for days?

Are you fucking kidding me?

This is such bullshit.

He put people's lives in danger.

He should be in jail.

Last edited:
I don't think that it's some "big conspiracy", it's just the new hot story. In my opinion, I think that Governor Christie did a good job to shut it down by firing the two people who were responsible for the lane closures. Now the ball is in the court two people who got fired and some other possible investigation. I think that Christie did a good job in that press conference.

There is no way that a mid-level office worker, lacking any authority, can close down the busiest bridge in the world for no reason without notice. There is no way that this same woman would be able to keep the lanes closes after the traffic jam reached crisis levels and there were reports that paramedics could not reach people in vital need.

Christie could have ended the crisis immediately by asking who closed the bridge and why but we're lead to believe he didn't ask anybody for any details despite reports that children were trapped in school busses and a 91 yr old woman was dying. He left 30 calls from the Fort Lee Mayor unanswered.

If there was a terrorist attach in NYC, than people would not have been able to get out of the city using one of the most important bridges.

That bridge is identified by homeland security as a primary target of terrorists, yet Christie doesn't ask why people are trapped there for days?

Are you fucking kidding me?

No chance.

He put people's lives in danger.

He should be in jail.

You are going to have to wait to see what the fired employees say. I agree that if they implicate him, it could spell trouble for him. As of yet all we have are theories and no proof.

I see the far left hypocrisy runs deep....

How so? Who were conservatives blaming for "Fast and Furious"? Today I hear hanity making excuses for Governor Christie in the effect that he can't micromanage or know what everybody below him is doing, yet he certainly was among the chorus that blamed the President and Holder for "Fast and Furious". :)

Last edited:

How so? Who were conservatives blaming for "Fast and Furious"? Today I hear hanity making excuses for Governor Christie in the effect that he can't micromanage or know what everybody below him is doing, yet he certainly was among the chorus that blamed the President and Holder for "Fat and Furious". :)

you are seriously comparing fast and furious which led to numerous crimes, deaths and murders in Mexico and death of American border patrol DIRECTLY with some traffic jam on some lane on some day on some bridge which dd not result in anything even close to the dangers the botched F&F did? :cuckoo:

Damn nyquil. But I got it.

Never lie and can always back it up.

Jenna Bush: Hillary Clinton and I are 'related' through 'Uncle' Bill - George W Bush's 'brother from another mother'

Former first-daughter Jenna Bush-Hager joked about her Clinton family ties at a charity gala earlier this week
When former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton took the stage, she spoke about the 'special feeling of kinship' she had for Jenna

Jenna Bush and Hillary Clinton are 'related' through marriage to her uncle Bill - George W Bush's 'brother from another mother' | Mail Online

Jenna Bush: Hillary Clinton and I are 'related' through 'Uncle' Bill - George W Bush's 'brother from another mother'

this quote, i have heard many times, and every time i read or hear it it cracks me up, the first thing that fires into my mind is, "hummmm ! must have the same father !!"

:lmao:

OMG!!!

How great would that be!!

President (Jeb) Bush's IRS denies 501(c)3 status to any Progressive group! President (Jeb) Bush's NSA spies on Soros and all Liberal subversives!

What good lIttle Nazis the hater dupes would make. Those phony scandals, for PUB DUPES ONLY, no evidence of anything but more oversight and fewer offenses by Obama administration with NSA, NEVER was a single denial of Pubs by IRS...

How so? Who were conservatives blaming for "Fast and Furious"? Today I hear hanity making excuses for Governor Christie in the effect that he can't micromanage or know what everybody below him is doing, yet he certainly was among the chorus that blamed the President and Holder for "Fat and Furious". :)

you are seriously comparing fast and furious which led to numerous crimes, deaths and murders in Mexico and death of American border patrol DIRECTLY with some traffic jam on some lane on some day on some bridge which dd not result in anything even close to the dangers the botched F&F did? :cuckoo:

Thats as bad as comparing all of that with the deaths of thousands of soldiers in a useless war..iraq.

How so? Who were conservatives blaming for "Fast and Furious"? Today I hear hanity making excuses for Governor Christie in the effect that he can't micromanage or know what everybody below him is doing, yet he certainly was among the chorus that blamed the President and Holder for "Fast and Furious". :)

I am simply referring to "the buck stops here" mentality that some people have. The concept can be used to the other "scandals" in various organizations that some conservatives have tried to lay the blame on Obama and act like he was directly responsible. Now when the shoe is on the other foot, they start making all sorts of excuses for their guy.
The only thing :cuckoo: is your seemingly dramatic response and how you got there. :lol:
You're not a dolt, I bet you know that I was trying to point out the hypocrisy on the part of some people.

Let me pull a sophia. Me as a mega conservative.

you are simply a good soul. a good person. and honest and emotional one.

That is why you can not even suspect betrayal. Betrayal for political benefits.

I did not know hillary was friends with Stevens. It makes it even MORE disgusting now to realize that in order NOT to sacrifice her political possibilities she went along with this crap and his administration and betrayed her friend.

she is as guilty in Benghazi fuck up and especially in it's COVER UP as the lying piece of shit we have now in the WH.

Dollars to donuts she didn't know.

I have this really really bad feeling about this. She didn't know. No one told her. Have you ever thought about why she didn't go on the Sunday talk shows? Why that idiot Rice did?

Please think about why Hillary didn't go out there

she is as guilty in Benghazi fuck up and especially in it's COVER UP as the lying piece of shit we have now in the WH
<------------<<<< AMEN ! she knew all about the set up..., may even had a finger in the pie, she is a certified class AAA-1, LIAR and THAT is 110% truth.

ooooh, here is a good one,
HILLARY DOES NOT RECALL, DOES NOT REMEMBER, HAS NO MEMORY, HAS NO RECOLLECTION, BUT DOES NOT BELIEVE SHE SAID IT BECAUSE SHE WOULD HAVE REMEMBERED IF SHE DID.
remember these gems ?

She didn't know. No one told her
<-----------<<<< BULLSHIT !! are you serious ? read the above where i have pointed out she, Hitlery, is an unprecedented one of a kind great LIAR !!

Please think about why Hillary didn't go out there
, oooooh but i have and i believe she, Hitlery, knew all the details and was not prepared for her best lies for the media, therefore she runs for cover till she can perfect and rehearse and go on TV with a serious and honest looking face, on top of being a great liar, she is an actress of high quality with cold blood in her veins. :up:

ANOTHER PHONY SCANDAL- Neither the Bush nor Obama administrations knew about the Az. gun walking . Pub dupes- worst voters in the world for 100 years...lol

It's just not believable that a mid-level employee - an assistant to someone lower than Christie - simply decided to shut down the busiest bridge in the world and put people in danger, and leave children trapped in busses on one of the prime terrorist targets identified by Homeland Security.

If she thought she could do something like this behind his back, than that suggests that he is a buffoon that does not command the respect of his staff.

Either way, the guy needs to be impeached immediately. He is dangerous to the citizens of New Jersey.

Folks, we know Obama and Hillary can't run a laundromat. We know they're full of poop. But this is your presidential candidate, a man who needs to convince us that he is more competent than the people who fucked up Benghazi, with its made up connections to Al Qeada (like Iraq).

Christie can't even run New Jersey much less the entire nation. He's a terrible judge of people. His judgement can't be trusted. His staff doesn't respect him. It's Reagan Redux, with Ollie North selling weapons to Iran and conducting Wars in South America, supposedly without telling the boss. It's a fucking joke. The only thing that Christie proves is that the GOP emphatically doesn't have a better option than the current bunglers in Washington.

Last edited:
It's just not believable that a mid-level employee - an assistant to someone lower than Christie - simply decided to shut down the busiest bridge in the world and put people in danger, and leave children trapped in busses on one of the prime terrorist targets identified by Homeland Security.

If she thought she could do something like this behind his back, than that suggests that he is a buffoon that does not command the respect of his staff.

Either way, the guy needs to be impeached immediately. He is dangerous to the citizens of New Jersey.

Folks, we know Obama and Hillary can't run a laundromat. We know they're full of poop. But this is your presidential candidate, a man who needs to convince us that he is more competent than the people who fucked up Benghazi, with its made up connections to Al Qeada (like Iraq).

Christie can't even run New Jersey much less the entire nation. He's a terrible judge of people. His judgement can't be trusted. His staff doesn't respect him. It's Reagan Redux, with Ollie North selling weapons to Iran and conducting Wars in South America, supposedly without telling the boss. It's a fucking joke. The only thing that Christie proves is that the GOP emphatically doesn't have a better option than the current bunglers in Washington.

"He also announced the dismissal of two senior members of his team."

Read more: Chris Christie on Bridge Lane Closure: 'I Am Not a Bully' | TIME.com Chris Christie on Bridge Lane Closure: 'I Am Not a Bully' | TIME.com

"Wildstein, who left his job in December as the Christie administration's top appointee on the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, refused to answer questions about the matter before a New Jersey Assembly committee that later held in him contempt."

"Port Authority of New York & New Jersey

www.panynj.gov/*
Manages bridges, tunnels, airports and transit in New York City and Northern New Jersey."

Hardly "mid-level"...................

Last edited:
It's even worse if it's a top aid because that means his inner circle created a highly evolved retribution system where they used the power of government to hurt people. Reports are starting to come out that Christie was a petty bully with a lot of dirty laundry. And now it looks like he surrounded himself with like-minded thugs. They ran a Nixonian dirty tricks operation. Christie is done. He should be impeached.

Jeb Bush will be the next president of the United States.

Last edited:
It's even worse if it's a top aid because that means his inner circle created a highly evolved retribution system where they used the power of government to hurt people. Reports are starting to come out that Christie was a petty bully with a lot of dirty laundry. And now it looks like he surrounded himself with like-minded thugs. They ran a Nixonian dirty tricks operation. Christie is done. He should be impeached.

Jeb Bush will be the next president of the United States.

Jeb won't. They will only run Jeb to make sure Hillary wins. I'm cool with that. Hells bells I'm ready to jump in the ring and campaign for her after this maniac leaves office.

But I'm thrilled the shits hitting the fan over this smarmy little thug.

Forum List

Back