Sen. John McCain Faces Censure from Arizona Republicans for ‘Terrible Record’

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
For a long time, I've been wondering what the hell is wrong with McCain. He used to sound intelligent, then suddenly he's Obama's little lap dog and supporting everything the liberals do. Either he's lost his mind or he's being blackmailed, but his actions for a long time have been questionable at best.

His constituents are angry because they didn't vote for him so he could do the stupid shit he's done. He needs to be fired since he lied to get the job.

Sen. John McCain Faces Censure from Arizona Republicans for ?Terrible Record? | Top Right News

McCain, had he been elected instead of Obama, would have been even worse for the country. The rot would be of the same quality but at a slower pace. Until we hit rock bottom we can't begin to recover and McCain would have been just too damn slow. Now had Hillary won the Democrat primary then we might have achieved optimal speed but we just have to settle for wot we got.

He does everything for his daughter. McCain is the penultimate Washington insider. Now I don't have television. How is her reality show going?

McCain is a good man, and I respect him. He gave a lot for his country.

He would make a good candidate for the democrats.

In the past, he served this country and I admire him and thank him for that. I liked him at first as a candidate, but the last few years, he has morphed into a Democrat.

When he actually said that he wished he could be at the White House every day to advise the President I knew he'd gone completely over the edge.

McCain has a long history as being a "maverick" and bucking his own party. For a long time this was seen as an admirable quality. However, for most of this century McCain may have been showing his true colors not as a maverick, but as a morph expert. In the wake of his loss in the 2000 Presidential primary to George W. Bush, McCain responded by getting extra cozy with the conservative Christian / "value voters" base that carried Bush in hopes of being better situated to win the nomination for 2008. Of course, McCain lost in 2008 and though he initially was a fierce opponent for Obama during his first term, Obama's re-election seems to have made McCain suddenly aware that the majority of the American public no longer stands in line with the conservative Christian base that supported Bush. So now McCain has recently tried to cozy back up to the moderate independents in the country.

While I generally admire a politician willing to break partisan dividing lines and also seek reasonable compromises, I became disenfranchised with McCain a long time ago. I've come to realize that his politics are less about being a maverick, and more about being a wind sock.

For a long time, I've been wondering what the hell is wrong with McCain. He used to sound intelligent, then suddenly he's Obama's little lap dog and supporting everything the liberals do. Either he's lost his mind or he's being blackmailed, but his actions for a long time have been questionable at best.

His constituents are angry because they didn't vote for him so he could do the stupid shit he's done. He needs to be fired since he lied to get the job.

Sen. John McCain Faces Censure from Arizona Republicans for ?Terrible Record? | Top Right News

May I ask you to consider one thing? Think of the movie "Braveheart". Barry Obama is "Edward the Longshanks" and John McCain is a Scottish nobleman.

John McCain has spent the vast majority of his time sucking off the public teat "negotiating" with democrats. He has "negotiated" power and influence for himself and nothing for his fellow "scottsmen".

John McCain used his Father (a Navy Admiral) and his tenancy as a POW to parlay himself one of the longest runs in the US Senate. He kisses the ass of every liberal Senator on capitol hill and makes no bones about it - quite the contrary, he's proud of his "compromises".

America gets the government they deserve.

McCain has a long history as being a "maverick" and bucking his own party. For a long time this was seen as an admirable quality. However, for most of this century McCain may have been showing his true colors not as a maverick, but as a morph expert. In the wake of his loss in the 2000 Presidential primary to George W. Bush, McCain responded by getting extra cozy with the conservative Christian / "value voters" base that carried Bush in hopes of being better situated to win the nomination for 2008. Of course, McCain lost in 2008 and though he initially was a fierce opponent for Obama during his first term, Obama's re-election seems to have made McCain suddenly aware that the majority of the American public no longer stands in line with the conservative Christian base that supported Bush. So now McCain has recently tried to cozy back up to the moderate independents in the country.

While I generally admire a politician willing to break partisan dividing lines and also seek reasonable compromises, I became disenfranchised with McCain a long time ago. I've come to realize that his politics are less about being a maverick, and more about being a wind sock.

Possibly but I am not so sure. I the rhetoric might have changed as you say but the rhetoric always does and that does not really bother me. Politicians need to say certain things or they are cvompleatlyt hung out to dry and viscerally beaten.

The voting record is what matters in that case and I don’t follow his voting closely enough to say that it has changed so drastically. Personally, I believe that the difference is the fact that the partisan divide has widened a fuck ton over Obamas precedency. People are divided now as I have never seen before to the point of actual hate for the opposite side. Anything that might be construed as supporting the other side is instantly vaporized.

Look at Christie. He USED to be the one that the entire right drooled over and held up as the new shining star. That is until he actually had the audacity to appear with Obama onstage.

His record did not really change, he was never really hard right anyway, but he went from superstar to instant hooligan.

Part of McCain's problem is his RINO attitude. The other part is his age. I think he's getting senile...soft in the head.

In my opinion, the "Gang of 8" amnesty bill is the straw that broke the camel's back. He needs to let go of his seat and let someone younger take over.

Die John McCain. Torture John McCain.

John McCain not die.

BUT HE HAS NO RIGHT to continually belittle us. Sorry as I can be. We are the hobbits and we don't know what we are talking about? And he's freaking getting Meghan a reality show?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Forum List

Back