The party of small government strikes again

I have the debt when I order the item or carry it to the checkout,,

your word salad doesnt change that,,

when you order the item it is paid for, thus there is no debt, just an exchange of goods.

The only way it would be a debt is if you consumed it prior to paying for it.

as for your complaint about small government,, you failed miserably,,
the government ios protecting people that cant or wont use a credit card and prefere to use the legal tender of the realm,,

yep, they are protecting them from other people trying to use their freedom to run their business as they see fit.

thank Odin you folks have a nanny state to keep you safe!

mic-drop.gif

They're only for small government when they can enrich the super rich and elites in our society. If you're a little guy they literally want to micromanage your life and force their first century religion up your butt.

when you order the item it is paid for, thus there is no debt, just an exchange of goods.

youre playing word games because you know your narrative fell flat on its face,,

if they are open to the public for business they have to take the legal tender of that country,, otherwise it wouldnt be the legal tender,,

I can see an exception if the amounts are to big, but we are talking abpout hamburgers,,

The Govt cannot,
The banks report any transaction over $600 to the government---Thank You Brandon. Try again
So, you had what a 100 grand in cash for your RV? not a check, or cashiers check, but actually cash? Did you have it all in 20 dollar bills?
Stop being stupid. A cashiers check IS cash. The government is also aware of those purchases as there is tax and registration fees and documentation that are reported--which is also irrelevant. I took NO loans. I did not use a credit card or a debit card and the vendor did not have the knowledge of what my economic status nor access to my accounts. Clear?
it is just the most convenient, which is why I use it.
It is not more convenient than leaving the cash that satisfies the charge. You have to get the debit card to begin with and you have to maintain a running record of your bank balance. This is not to mention what happens if the bank makes an error in your account or some lowlife gets your debit card and turns your life upside down. I just pull the bills out of my wallet and leave.

Stop being stupid. A cashiers check IS cash. The government is also aware of those purchases as there is tax and registration fees and documentation that are reported--which is also irrelevant. I took NO loans. I did not use a credit card or a debit card and the vendor did not have the knowledge of what my economic status nor access to my accounts. Clear?

So, you did not use cash. thanks.

It is not more convenient than leaving the cash that satisfies the charge.

It is to me.

You have to get the debit card to begin with and you have to maintain a running record of your bank balance

Getting the card is a one time thing and I always have money in my bank account. It is put there automatically twice every two weeks and once a month on the 1st of every month.

This is not to mention what happens if the bank makes an error in your account or some lowlife gets your debit card and turns your life upside down.

You get it fixed.

I just pull the bills out of my wallet and leave.

You have to get the bills from somewhere unless you print your own. That would involve going to a bank since you do not have a debit card. You would have to do this on a regular basis unless you pull out large amounts of cash, in which case you have more chance of being robbed than I do and you have no way of ever getting it back.

Yep, debit card is far more convenient, especially now that it is on my phone and all I have to do is tap and boom it is done.

Last edited:

There is an item or two. Using a dollar has a medium of exchange is using a middleman as a fiat currency. The owners of the federal reserve are legalized loan sharks. We see everything we do with the crazy interest rates. Endless commercials on getting out of debt for citizens. Somewhere someone suffers for this. It is not something for nothing when we get past the owners of the fiat currency. We import a lot of our ways of surviving from people who do not earn much at all.

So, you did not use cash. thanks.
I bought the cashier's check with cash. Carrying $50K+ in my pocket would be stupid. Did your burger that you used your debit card for cost that much? Just accept that you are wrong and quit making your ignorance so noticeable.
You get it fixed.
Because that is SO CONVEEEEENIENT.
in which case you have more chance of being robbed than I do
Not a chance, Gigi. I don't live in a crime ridden area. You have more of a chance of having your debit card hacked than I have of having some lowlife rob me---if he survived the attempt.
tap and boom it is done.
And a hacker can tap and boom and your account is gone.

Forum List

Back