The Pagan roots of the catholic church

That's the point which scripture Jews only accept the scriptures which were written by them and were carefully maintained so nothing could be either added or deleted as per the warnings in Deuteronomy... If ever you have seen the way a Torah scroll is written each letter is painfully copied ..If one letter is written wrongly then the scroll is discarded can the same be said for the scriptures you may hold dear and if not may I ask you why you would trust them since they may have been altered in some fashion ... Now since the Devil is opposite of the word liveD and since everyone one of us has lived does that not stand to reason that the Devil would be someone or something that has never lived...If you have proof that Jesus as taught by the Christian scriptures actually lived the life he supposedly did outside of the scriptures then he could not be the Devil but and I want you to think about it if he only lived that life in your scriptures and no where else then since he did not have a life and did not live then logically speaking he would fulfill the opposite of liveD which is the Devil....
I'll let Scripture speak for itself. You can believe Gods word, or reject it. That's what free will is all about. But with free will comes consequences for your actions. The Bible says that God will reveal Himself to those who diligently seek Him. I suggest you begin seeking.
No. You DEMAND.
I demand nothing. Quit twisting my words around. I used the word suggest. That is what I meant. Nothing more. Or are you claiming the power to judge a persons heart?

Are we not told to show someone the errors of their ways..Is that not tough love to point out how someone is not being all they can be because something is holding them back....Would not one admonish ones child to better him or herself by pointing out some error that they are quity of... If one does not then the sin is on the person who did not point it out... Interesting how people cannot see this or avoid it just to stay in he group or the mindset they have lived with their whole lives....
I guess it's just human nature to lash out. If someone told me Jesus was actually the Devil, something that actually happened, I'd give them hell. They might even believe what they say. But it doesn't agree with the Bible. Neither do many teachings of the Catholic Church. SCRIPTURE HAS THE FINAL WORD. PERIOD!
Calm down and imagine this for a minute:

Jesus, on the mount. Preaching. Someone in the crowd asks him a question or says something contrary to what Jesus just said.
Now this is the hard part for you, Lutroo. Can ya do it? Let's see:

Jesus gives them hell...stomps around kicking rocks, flipping birds, insulting them because they see things in a different way and said so...in a calm manner. Jesus is the one spitting and cursing and stomping.

Do you see that happening? If so, why? If not, why not?
I seem to remember Jesus chasing the money changers out of the Temple. Flipping tables and yelling at them.
I see. So he made a habit of going around to groups of people, yelling at them, flipping tables, DEMANDING they follow Him and if they don't, spitting fire and threats of hell and shit like that?

It's just as I figured. There are too many christians like you and not enough like Jesus. Which is why yer flock is losing sheep.

That's the point which scripture Jews only accept the scriptures which were written by them and were carefully maintained so nothing could be either added or deleted as per the warnings in Deuteronomy... If ever you have seen the way a Torah scroll is written each letter is painfully copied ..If one letter is written wrongly then the scroll is discarded can the same be said for the scriptures you may hold dear and if not may I ask you why you would trust them since they may have been altered in some fashion ... Now since the Devil is opposite of the word liveD and since everyone one of us has lived does that not stand to reason that the Devil would be someone or something that has never lived...If you have proof that Jesus as taught by the Christian scriptures actually lived the life he supposedly did outside of the scriptures then he could not be the Devil but and I want you to think about it if he only lived that life in your scriptures and no where else then since he did not have a life and did not live then logically speaking he would fulfill the opposite of liveD which is the Devil....
I'll let Scripture speak for itself. You can believe Gods word, or reject it. That's what free will is all about. But with free will comes consequences for your actions. The Bible says that God will reveal Himself to those who diligently seek Him. I suggest you begin seeking.
No. You DEMAND.
I demand nothing. Quit twisting my words around. I used the word suggest. That is what I meant. Nothing more. Or are you claiming the power to judge a persons heart?
Are you not judging ours?

For your information, this is not an attack on catholics. It is simply the true history of the catholic church. Make what you will of it. I believe that the catholic church is leading many people astray. You'll see why, after reading this. I do this out love. I believe that the Bible is the sole source of truth. So read this, and compare the catholic teaching to Gods word.

Roman Catholicism -Christian or Pagan?
Of course it is an attack on Catholics. Why lie?
Catholics are individuals. I'm not attacking them. I'm trying to warn them.
Bullshit.
Why is it BS? Explain yourself. I posted my evidence. You have failed to refute any of it. Would you care to try?
If you tell people they are brainwashed you are attacking them. If you link to Catholic bashing propaganda you are attacking Catholics. It is like telling Jews to read the Protocols of Zion.

For an accurate history, go to the source. Back in the 1800s, individuals compared pagan religions to Christianity. They leaped to the conclusion that one came from the other. Further study revealed that similar religions, histories, artifacts often arise independently of each other. It was also found that pagan religions borrowed from Christianity and/or Judaism.

Because of the incompleteness of studies done in the 1800s--and published--Urban Myth abounds that Christianity is rooted in paganism. Do the more careful, accurate study. It is well worth the time--and past time to put Urban Myth to bed.

Are we not told to show someone the errors of their ways..Is that not tough love to point out how someone is not being all they can be because something is holding them back....Would not one admonish ones child to better him or herself by pointing out some error that they are quity of... If one does not then the sin is on the person who did not point it out... Interesting how people cannot see this or avoid it just to stay in he group or the mindset they have lived with their whole lives....
I guess it's just human nature to lash out. If someone told me Jesus was actually the Devil, something that actually happened, I'd give them hell. They might even believe what they say. But it doesn't agree with the Bible. Neither do many teachings of the Catholic Church. SCRIPTURE HAS THE FINAL WORD. PERIOD!
Calm down and imagine this for a minute:

Jesus, on the mount. Preaching. Someone in the crowd asks him a question or says something contrary to what Jesus just said.
Now this is the hard part for you, Lutroo. Can ya do it? Let's see:

Jesus gives them hell...stomps around kicking rocks, flipping birds, insulting them because they see things in a different way and said so...in a calm manner. Jesus is the one spitting and cursing and stomping.

Do you see that happening? If so, why? If not, why not?
I seem to remember Jesus chasing the money changers out of the Temple. Flipping tables and yelling at them.
I see. So he made a habit of going around to groups of people, yelling at them, flipping tables, DEMANDING they follow Him and if they don't, spitting fire and threats of hell and shit like that?

It's just as I figured. There are too many christians like you and not enough like Jesus. Which is why yer flock is losing sheep.
I don't recall ever yelling at anyone, or demanding that they do anything.

No. You DEMAND.
Are you not judging ours?
Give me one example of my doing that.

For your information, this is not an attack on catholics. It is simply the true history of the catholic church. Make what you will of it. I believe that the catholic church is leading many people astray. You'll see why, after reading this. I do this out love. I believe that the Bible is the sole source of truth. So read this, and compare the catholic teaching to Gods word.

Bullshit.
Why is it BS? Explain yourself. I posted my evidence. You have failed to refute any of it. Would you care to try?
If you tell people they are brainwashed you are attacking them. If you link to Catholic bashing propaganda you are attacking Catholics. It is like telling Jews to read the Protocols of Zion.
I presented the facts. Did you even read the OP? It wasn't bashing. It was simply presenting an argument. Can you refute any of it?

Here's a question for you. If someone you cared about joined a dangerous cult, think Jim Jones, Would trying to warn them be considered bashing? What I'm doing is no different.

Bullshit.
I presented the facts. Did you even read the OP? It wasn't bashing. It was simply presenting an argument. Can you refute any of it?

Here's a question for you. If someone you cared about joined a dangerous cult, think Jim Jones, Would trying to warn them be considered bashing? What I'm doing is no different.
Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.
LOL! Whatever.You win. Happy now? Your verbal prowess has convinced me. LOLOLOL!

Arguably, the link you provided in the Opening Post.

I enjoy the aroma of cloves and often use it as an air freshener. What would you think of someone who entered my home, noticed the aroma, and then went out and spread the word I was superstitiously trying to protect my house from demons? After all, some did use cloves for that purpose once upon a time.

Just as someone can notice the aroma of cloves and leap to an erroneous conclusion, so have people taken certain practices of the Catholic faith and done the exact same thing. There is a lot of truth in the quote, "A conclusion is the point someone stopped thinking." The link you provided is a grand example of someone who stopped thinking well before they should have.

I recommend replacing that link with a link to the Catechism of the Catholic Church and an opportunity to discuss what may not be clearly understood at a first reading.

Arguably, the link you provided in the Opening Post.

I enjoy the aroma of cloves and often use it as an air freshener. What would you think of someone who entered my home, noticed the aroma, and then went out and spread the word I was superstitiously trying to protect my house from demons? After all, some did use cloves for that purpose once upon a time.

Just as someone can notice the aroma of cloves and leap to an erroneous conclusion, so have people taken certain practices of the Catholic faith and done the exact same thing. There is a lot of truth in the quote, "A conclusion is the point someone stopped thinking." The link you provided is a grand example of someone who stopped thinking well before they should have.

I recommend replacing that link with a link to the Catechism of the Catholic Church and an opportunity to discuss what may not be clearly understood at a first reading.
That link contains information about the teachings of the catholic church, and explains why they are false teachings. It uses Scripture to do so. Maybe YOU should try to show US how he is wrong.

That link contains information about the teachings of the catholic church, and explains why they are false teachings. It uses Scripture to do so. Maybe YOU should try to show US how he is wrong.

The link contains half-truths (i.e., a great form of lying). I have already said it is wrong; others have as well. What if you show how he is right? That link is a bunch of, "They do this, so it must mean that..." And it doesn't mean that at all.

Bullshit.

1) it's true, that's why you have to make excuses and take the subject away from what can't be argued
2) however this means All Christian sects are in different degrees paganized, because they are born put of the compiled one world religion. They still borrow the false prophet who's image is made from mystery Babylon religions, various messianic cults, other cultures deities & myths, and Biblical characters & stolen roles.
Example; most Christian sects admit RCC created a falacious virginal immaculate image for Mary, yet fail to give the same rational honesty regarding the fallacious image of Jesus made perfect.
Which is why Ezekiel 28 calls the fallen one-false prophet an image of a man
vs14-15 one who'd be deemed anointed (Christ) Cherub(in Hebrew=Nazarene) made perfect until we see the iniquities in that image (information age where even idiots can now see the scam).

Interesting enough only the Michaeline sects of Christians are more Judaic in precepts and ideology then the Jesuit sects which are mostly pagan.

Bullshit.

1) it's true, that's why you have to make excuses and take the subject away from what can't be argued
2) however this means "All Christian sects" are in different degrees paganized, because they are born put of the compiled one world religion. They still borrow the false prophet who's image is made from mystery Babylon religions, various messianic cults, other cultures deities & myths, and Biblical characters & stolen roles.
Example; most Christian sects admit RCC created a falacious virginal immaculate image for Mary yet fail to give the same rational honesty regarding the fallacious image of Jesus made perfect.
Which is why Ezekiel 28 calls the fallen one-false prophet an image of a man
vs14-15 one who'd be deemed anointed (Christ) Cherub(in Hebrew=Nazarene) made perfect until we see the iniquities in that image (information age where even idiots can now see the scam).

Interesting enough only the Michaeline sects of Christians are more Judaic in precepts and ideology then the Jesuit sects which are mostly pagan.

The link contains half-truths (i.e., a great form of lying). I have already said it is wrong; others have as well. What if you show how he is right? That link is a bunch of, "They do this, so it must mean that..." And it doesn't mean that at all.
Council of Trent. Everything that was presented there was recently confirmed by the catholic church. This is what the CC teaches, and it does not align with Scripture.

The RCC many times admitted they borrowed from pagan cultures-it's part of the one world united religion needing to being 8n those other religions by using their beliefs and meshing them.

Church elect have admited they borrowed from them as you know.
The Development of the Christian Religion Cardinal Newman p.359

also John Apochryphon the Nazarenes admit they borrowed from Zoroastrianism, where do you think they got the first and last and forever speach from? It prexisted as the words of Zoroaster.

Council of Trent. Everything that was presented there was recently confirmed by the catholic church. This is what the CC teaches, and it does not align with Scripture.

How so? Give me one point, how you see it, and let's discuss.

Catholic is Gods favorite religion next to the Jews

Forum List

Back