The Pagan roots of the catholic church

Lutroo

May 29, 2016
For your information, this is not an attack on catholics. It is simply the true history of the catholic church. Make what you will of it. I believe that the catholic church is leading many people astray. You'll see why, after reading this. I do this out love. I believe that the Bible is the sole source of truth. So read this, and compare the catholic teaching to Gods word.

Roman Catholicism -Christian or Pagan?

Then what about the

Catholic Church - 1,166 million[3]
Latin Church - 1,149 million
Catholic Charismatic Renewal - 160 million[4]
Personal Ordinariate for former Anglicans - 0.005 million
Eastern Catholic Churches - 17 million
Alexandrian Rite
Ethiopian Catholic Church - 0.2 million[5]
Coptic Catholic Church - 0.2 million[5]
Antiochene Rite
Maronite Catholic Church - 3.1 million[5]
Syro-Malankara Catholic Church - 0.4 million[5]
Syriac Catholic Church - 0.1 million[5]
Armenian Rite
Armenian Catholic Church - 0.4 million[5]
Chaldean Rite
Syro-Malabar Catholic Church - 3.8 million[5]
Chaldean Catholic Church - 0.4 million[5]
Byzantine Rite
Ukrainian Greek Catholic Church - 4.3 million[5]
Melkite Greek Catholic Church - 1.3 million[5]
Romanian Greek Catholic Church - 0.7 million[5]
Ruthenian Catholic Church - 0.5 million[5]
Hungarian Greek Catholic Church - 0.3 million[5]
Slovak Greek Catholic Church - 0.2 million[5]
Italo-Albanian Catholic Church - 0.1 million[5]
Belarusian Greek Catholic Church - 0.1 million[5]
Georgian Byzantine Catholic Church - 0.01 million[6]
Albanian Byzantine Catholic Church - 0.01 million[5]
Bulgarian Greek Catholic Church - 0.01 million[5]
Croatian Greek Catholic Church - 0.01 million[5]
Greek Byzantine Catholic Church - 0.01 million[5]
Macedonian Greek Catholic Church - 0.01 million[5]
Russian Greek Catholic Church
These are all paginate religions..Yet you have yet to clarify which branch of Christianity is the correct one..???

David Stewart is just an incredibly lame version of Jack Chick.

Did you have something intelligent to add? I don't see what either of the people you mentioned have to do with this.

Did you have something intelligent to add? I don't see what either of the people you mentioned have to do with this.

Jesus is Savior (your source) is run by Stewart whom is an evangelical loon known for his anti-Catholics stances. The only source Stewart is of any use is a source of humor. lol

Jesus is Savior (your source) is run by Stewart whom is an evangelical loon known for his anti-Catholics stances. The only source Stewart is of any use is a source of humor. lol
Well then. It should be no problem for you to refute it then. He gave references for everything he claims. Would you care to try refute any of it?

Well then. It should be no problem for you to refute it then. He gave references for everything he claims. Would you care to try refute any of it?

How does one refute the ramblings of Stewart's imagination? :dunno:

I love that you are pretending this isn't an attack on Catholics will using a known hater of Catholics as your source. Too funny.

I love that you are pretending this isn't an attack on Catholics will using a known hater of Catholics as your source. Too funny.
To some people the truth is indistinguishable from hatred. Can you refute anything he said?

The answer to your question should have been the easiest question for Lutr

To some people the truth is indistinguishable from hatred. Can you refute anything he said?

Could you answer Moonglow's question please.

Yes, the protestants are the ones that have used books of the Bible because they were authorized by the RCC..King James was a gay man, so he authorized the King James bible version while having butt sex....

Again, how does one refute the ramblings of Stewart's imagination? It is folly. You're free to believe is wild and idiotic nonsense until the cow come home, but don't think rational people are going to give it the time of day. Have fun in your bubble made of confirmation bias.

Again, how does one refute the ramblings of Stewart's imagination? It is folly. You're free to believe is wild and idiotic nonsense until the cow come home, but don't think rational people are going to give it the time of day. Have fun in your bubble made of confirmation bias.
So you can't refute it. You won't even try. I guess that means you think you've won. LOL! How pathetic.

So you can't refute it. You won't even try. I guess that means you think you've won. LOL! How pathetic.

The best way to win an argument with a fool is not to engage one in an argument. Peace I leave with you.

Cheers!

Catholicism is a cult....no doubt whatsoever and they are extremely dangerous. The jesuit order is especially despicable. People just don't know their history.

Forum List

Back