The Origins and Causes of the U.S. Civil War

Status
Not open for further replies.
The government of the Confederacy was corrupt, ineffectual, and oppressive, democracy existed in name only. ....

A false, criminal fantasy that was recognized by NO legitimate nation on earth. Wannabe reb's frustration is painfully obvious.

Also instituted the draft first and was far more aggressive about it, not to mention used it as a punitive measure aimed at Unionists.

Though I gather from Mr. Everett's posts that what he really wants is a return to the Articles of Confederation and is simply using the failed Confederate secession as grounds to claim territory to do it in. The Confederate Constitution, after all, gave significantly more power to the national government in several areas.
Rogue9, I am truly impressed, and congratulate you!!!!
I was just about to respond to Discombobulated the very explanation that you just posted for me! The CSA Constitution carries within the same fatal flaw that destroyed YOUR 1787/1789 U.S. CONstitutions federal portion. I despise the CSA Constitutional system as I do your 1787/1789 U.S. CONstitutional system. As I have stated, the restoration project is simply designed to follow the legal path to restore the Articles. We have one shot at getting it right, and everything must be in place for the return beforehand. The 1861 CSA constitutional system need only be in place long enough to get the job done, and with everything in proper place and order, it should be successful.

The government of the Confederacy was corrupt, ineffectual, and oppressive, democracy existed in name only. ....

A false, criminal fantasy that was recognized by NO legitimate nation on earth. Wannabe reb's frustration is painfully obvious.

Unkotare,
Rogue9, Got it right, You failed.

Also instituted the draft first and was far more aggressive about it, not to mention used it as a punitive measure aimed at Unionists.

Though I gather from Mr. Everett's posts that what he really wants is a return to the Articles of Confederation and is simply using the failed Confederate secession as grounds to claim territory to do it in. The Confederate Constitution, after all, gave significantly more power to the national government in several areas.
I was just about to respond to Discombobulated the very explanation that you just posted for me! The CSA Constitution carries within the same fatal flaw that destroyed YOUR 1787/1789 U.S. CONstitutions federal portion. I despise the CSA Constitutional system as I do your 1787/1789 U.S. CONstitutional system. As I have stated, the restoration project is simply designed to follow the legal path to restore the Articles. We have one shot at getting it right, and everything must be in place for the return beforehand. The 1861 CSA constitutional system need only be in place long enough to get the job done, and with everything in proper place and order, it should be successful.

Awesome idea......why not scrap everything and begin again starting with Magna Carta.

Awesome idea......why not scrap everything and begin again starting with Magna Carta.
Because the 1861 Confederacy is the only useful tool, without the surrender of its government, or a peace treaty concluded, along with the fact that secession was NOT unlawful or illegal, it is a viable path to be followed in reverse. The Articles can be amended to work in this day and age.

Because the 1861 Confederacy is the only useful tool, without the surrender of its government, or a peace treaty concluded, along with the fact that secession was NOT unlawful or illegal, it is a viable path to be followed in reverse. The Articles can be amended to work in this day and age.

Come to think of it Magna Carta might not be a historically significant enough reference point. If we really want to get this right we should probably have a look at Hammurabi's Code. Although we may need to make some revisions there as well.

Come to think of it Magna Carta might not be a historically significant enough reference point. If we really want to get this right we should probably have a look at Hammurabi's Code. Although we may need to make some revisions there as well.
Discombobulated,
You can mock as you wish, it only makes you look small and petty. You are fine with YOUR national system, perennial war and hegemony, The lose of liberty piecemeal, a government of UCC, a government which violates your privacy, etc, and thats fine for the North, I am pleased to leave you with all your trillions in debt, and your two [[arty duopoly. We will seek our own path to that precious jewel.....LIBERTY. Mock away, You are of no relevance to our cause.

Discombobulated,
You can mock as you wish, it only makes you look small and petty. You are fine with YOUR national system, perennial war and hegemony, The lose of liberty piecemeal, a government of UCC, a government which violates your privacy, etc, and thats fine for the North, I am pleased to leave you with all your trillions in debt, and your two [[arty duopoly. We will seek our own path to that precious jewel.....LIBERTY. Mock away, You are of no relevance to our cause.

Like I said already, you don't have my permission to dismember my country and you never will.

Discombobulated,

Like I said already, you don't have my permission to dismember my country and you never will.
First I dont need your permission for anything.
Second, you still do not understand the very name "United States of America", NOT THE STATE OF AMERICA, NOT THE SOVEREIGN NATION OF AMERICA, NOT THE COUNTRY OF AMERICA, IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A UNION OF STATES, HENCE "The United States of America."
You are no different than the Republican Conservative that you so despise, and yet so indoctrinated that you cannot see your own image in the mirror, which is the same reflection as that which you which you despise, Both are Yankee doodle dandys, each beleiveing the other to be at fault for what ails your government, when it is in fact the very National system that you cannot see.

Discombobulated,

Second, you still do not understand the very name "United States of America", NOT THE STATE OF AMERICA, NOT THE SOVEREIGN NATION OF AMERICA, NOT THE COUNTRY OF AMERICA, IT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE A UNION OF STATES, HENCE "The United States of America."
You are no different than the Republican Conservative that you so despise, and yet so indoctrinated that you cannot see your own image in the mirror, which is the same reflection as that which you which you despise, Both are Yankee doodle dandys, each beleiveing the other to be at fault for what ails your government, when it is in fact the very National system that you cannot see.

Even in your somewhat delusional state you must be lucid enough to realize that your schemes have virtually no chance for any kind of success.

Discombobulated,

Even in your somewhat delusional state you must be lucid enough to realize that your schemes have virtually no chance for any kind of success.
Discombobulated,
There were many subjects in King George's England, as well as many loyal American colonists who likely made the same or similar statement concerning the Founders' and their Continental congress. There is a saying that goes like this....
"CAINT NEVER DID, BUT TRY SOMETIMES DOES"
All we need do is continue using Yankees like you for the useful idiots that you are to expose the underlying feelings that North and South hold toward one another in our quest to gain the consent of our people which grows daily. CONSENT is key. All we really need do when all is said and done is remain standing as YOUR government falls into total economic collapse following the path of the former Soviet Union.

Discombobulated,

Discombobulated,
There were many subjects in King George's England, as well as many loyal American colonists who likely made the same or similar statement concerning the Founders' and their Continental congress. There is a saying that goes like this....
"CAINT NEVER DID, BUT TRY SOMETIMES DOES"
All we need do is continue using Yankees like you for the useful idiots that you are to expose the underlying feelings that North and South hold toward one another in our quest to gain the consent of our people which grows daily. CONSENT is key. All we really need do when all is said and done is remain standing as YOUR government falls into total economic collapse following the path of the former Soviet Union.

In other words you are hoping for economic collapse to create the conditions that could lead to secession.

Unkotare,
Rogue9, Got it right, You failed.

All the defeated traitors of the time have long since died. High time some wannabe loser like you let it go. The traitors were wrong, you are wrong; history has moved on and you are just making more and more of a fool of yourself.

. The Articles can be amended to work in this day and age.

The Articles of Confederation proved unworkable. They are not coming back, no matter what mental illness you suffer from.
As. Is evident, these are just the kind of useful idiots that we enjoy. You all do much of the work for us. You claim victory by posting nothing but childish insults. So ignorant are you that you deny every fact posted without addressing them. Your intellect is that of a spoiled child. My work was done here last Friday at 9 pm. Now I'm simply enjoying watching fools being fools. Much of this material has been copied and pasted to be used in a future article to show our people the court jesters of the North. You simply argue for the sake of arguement. At this point, I Could state that shit is not food, and you fools would eat a pound of it, all the while stating that it taste like ice cream making complete fools of yourselves with the world laughing at you, yet your foolish pride would make you blind to it all. I continue to smile at the court jesters :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back