The opposite SEX!!

What I like about women:
They're gentle, understanding, and don't get uncomfortable or judgemental around people showing their feelings. They're also, for the most part, really good looking.

What I'd change:
Women who date jerks who abuse them, treat them like dirt, and never even try to be caring towards them then complain all day about their p.o.s. boyfriends to their nice guy friends who obviously have the hots for them and always end the conversation with "Why can't I meet a nice guy?" Hello! I'm standing right here!

I'd also have to get rid of the ones who walk around in no more than a yard of cloth and get pissed off when guys stare.

Hobbit said:
What I like about women:
They're gentle, understanding, and don't get uncomfortable or judgemental around people showing their feelings. They're also, for the most part, really good looking.

What I'd change:
Women who date jerks who abuse them, treat them like dirt, and never even try to be caring towards them then complain all day about their p.o.s. boyfriends to their nice guy friends who obviously have the hots for them and always end the conversation with "Why can't I meet a nice guy?" Hello! I'm standing right here!

I'd also have to get rid of the ones who walk around in no more than a yard of cloth and get pissed off when guys stare.
Here ya go little buddy

http://www.stwing.upenn.edu/~jenf/writing/rant04.html

Feel better? Too bad the asshole theory is an integral part of male-female relations.

dilloduck said:
He's right ! Give em time to burn out on what they think they want.
Everyone sing along now

Looooooowwwwwwwwweeeeeerrrrreeeeeedddddddd eeeeeeexxxxxxpeeeeeecccctttttaaaaaattttttiiiiiioooonnsssssssssssssssssss

mom4 said:
....I would change: men not being able to articulate thoughts and feelings,
This is a good one. I guess I chose the one I did because I've been counselling a couple different young people & that was on my mind.
But I think that this applies more to my own life. Combine this naturalness with a performing artist and we can go days without much communication. You know how they say an electrician never has working lights and painter's houses need painting.....

Bonnie said:
What do you love aobut them and what if anything would you change about them?

Okay Ill start...
right off the top of my head Id' like to have control over the TV remote once in a while :cof:
toilet seat --- up or down? make up your minds why dontcha?

The ClayTaurus said:
Everyone sing along now

Looooooowwwwwwwwweeeeeerrrrreeeeeedddddddd eeeeeeexxxxxxpeeeeeecccctttttaaaaaattttttiiiiiioooonnsssssssssssssssssss
I don't think it's lowered expectations. I think it's just maturity and self-knowledge. A woman has to grow up enough to understand her own personality and needs before she can recognize the guy who fits her.

mom4 said:
I don't think it's lowered expectations. I think it's just maturity and self-knowledge. A woman has to grow up enough to understand her own personality and needs before she can recognize the guy who fits her.
Ok sure... really I just wanted to sing that song...

Hobbitt said:
What I'd change:

H, did you see the thread about Ladder theory a while back? Hysterical, and oh so true...

KarlMarx said:
toilet seat --- up or down? make up your minds why dontcha?

I gotta say the toilet seat issue is not an important one for me, of course I can't speak for all ladies

Bonnie said:
I gotta say the toilet seat issue is not an important one for me, of course I can't speak for all ladies
It's only an issue at 2:00am, when I'm half-asleep, but I just gotta go... Toilet water is very cold at that time of day!

What l love about men:

A man will fight to protect his woman and his children.

I appreciate their solution-oriented thinking (though sometimes we just want to be quietly held and listended to without solutions and men don't seem to get that).

Strength.

Humor.

Liking women better than we like ourselves

What I don't like:

Wearing "outside" shoes in the bathroom or bedroom.

Belching loudly.

Ogling other women in front of me.

Abbey Normal said:
What l love about men:

A man will fight to protect his woman and his children.

I appreciate their solution-oriented thinking (though sometimes we just want to be quietly held and listended to without solutions and men don't seem to get that).

Strength.

Humor.

Liking women better than we like ourselves

What I don't like:

Wearing "outside" shoes in the bathroom or bedroom.

Belching loudly.

Ogling other women in front of me.

We dont get it cause youWON"T TELL US !!

Speak up ladies---you might get what you want ! :cof:

Abbey Normal said:
You know what the easy solution to this is? When you don't want solutions, say "I just want you to hold me quietly and listen, and not worry about offering solutions. Just let me bitch." Women don't seem to get that. :poke:

The ClayTaurus said:
You know what the easy solution to this is? When you don't want solutions, say "I just want you to hold me quietly and listen, and not worry about offering solutions. Just let me bitch." Women don't seem to get that. :poke:

See? Solutions! And all I wanted was to be held in here, Clay. :huddle:

Forum List

Back